Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Next 5* crystal update

Basically things are moving pretty fast now since we've gotten the option to buy 1 T4 class crystal, so when's the roster going to be updated is just something I'm curious about. Seems like it's been a while since the last one, is it just me?
Tagged:

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    No straight to 7*s, and then in March we gonna have a 7* r5 fast pack or summat like that... and still no new content lol
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Kitten wrote: »
    No straight to 7*s, and then in March we gonna have a 7* r5 fast pack or summat like that... and still no new content lol

RIP
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    No 6*s will probably come in 2020
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Jazz444 wrote: »

So were gonna have maxed 5? For a year with zero progression? Not gonna happen lol
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296

No way. Not at the rate they're going...
    April 2019

Or I staple my balls
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    April 2019

Or I staple my balls

Please let it not be April 2019. >:)
    Darm0k wrote: »
    April 2019

Or I staple my balls

Please let it not be April 2019. >:)

Cheeky git!
  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    Please..add WJ, Jazz, OGP, Rat..etc.. something. Only thing in the pool i still want is ogm really.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Hrock wrote: »
    Please..add WJ, Jazz, OGP, Rat..etc.. something. Only thing in the pool i still want is ogm really.

They can’t just hand out all the exclusive bots in one fell swoop. I hope none of them get added for a very long time, and there are exclusives that I want badly and don’t have, that’s half the fun.
    No one said all. Add anything new really. Your response is spoken like a true cash whale protecting his wasted overspend to remain snobby and hum.. exclusive . Some of the above where added as 4* already and calendar handouts. I suppose we should continue to have 2* exclusive bots as well. How long has jazz been out now or tantrum?
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Vavatron wrote: »

They can’t just hand out all the exclusive bots in one fell swoop. I hope none of them get added for a very long time, and there are exclusives that I want badly and don’t have, that’s half the fun.

Except you have those 4 listed, lol.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited December 2018
    No one said all. Add anything new really. Your response is spoken like a true cash whale protecting his wasted overspend to remain snobby and hum.. exclusive . Some of the above where added as 4* already and calendar handouts. I suppose we should continue to have 2* exclusive bots as well. How long has jazz been out now or tantrum?

I want more bots to be added to the 5 star crystal, but of course that makes Duping harder for people that haven’t had that opportunity yet. I don’t want super exclusive bots to be added: OGP, BEE, IH, WB, Rat, etc.

I like unicorns, for sure, and part of that is what motivates me to spend. So you aren’t wrong. I would argue that what you’ve stated above with regard to my view is obvious. If you want this game to survive than we all need whales.

Regarding the suggestion that we should all have access to the same bots, then you support equality of outcome for everyone. That’s foolish and missguided in any aspect of life.

Listen to Jordan Petterson. He’ll set you straight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xc7DN-noAc&feature=share
    Not expecting equality. But is how long a bot is out of common pool? Is that length to be based on how much a spending player subjectivity assigns? So if you spend 600 6 months, 1200 for you on ogp means 1 year for all else? Jazz and WJ are now in common 4* pool and have been out months. Spend and bots in this game rapidly depreciate..sorry.

Want exclusive..sure..keep hound, rat, ik, swipe wb off market for six months since they are now exclusive. Silly what is exclusive. Swipe, hound..haha