Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

HELP ! Forged To Fight is crashing

I’ve got some in game images of raids and the T3 spark run
The game is freezing the screen isn’t loading
I won a raid then the game shut down I logged back in it had me with a lose ):
I defeated Ramjet in the AM then the game shut down I logged back on and the bot I won the fight with was almost dead
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Custos could you guys please help fix the lagging and screen erasing problem?
wbxab6zfmjfb.png
ehtm8dsuvqi5.png
a8dj8hu80ddk.png
ebur7gqql8gk.png
sezv6718ozql.png
6cbyrjedul0w.png

Comments

• Wait for a "Passing it over to the team, so hold on for a several months for fix"
    Jokes apart,, force stop the app, and clear the cache
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    As you see the above pics
    Pic #1 the top of the screen is erased in Victory
    Pic #2 I can’t see the number rating % of my bot or mix master
    Pic #3 I can’t see what attack Waspinator has I also can’t see how much power my Wheeljack has ):
    Pic #4 same issue here
    Pic #5 I can’t see the ratings of the boss
    Then my final pic #6 I can’t see Ironhide or myself bot health ratings %
    My friend Nomi5 says he will be leaving Forged To Fight in 2019
    If these errors in Arena, Raid, Spark Mission, Alliance Missions etc aren’t fixed ):
    edited December 2018
    Everyone is requesting new content
    But I can’t see room for new content at this time
    The game freezes so much ):
    And the game crashed after I won in a raid ): so I lost every reward
    and in the Alliance Mission my bot won the fight against Ramjet I had just about 75% health left then when I logged back on after the crash I was almost dead
    Lol @SparkShredder got in while I was still typing
    Your a fast commenter buddy lol 😂
    @KabamTeam
    I would really appreciate it we all would if these and all other errors are fixed in 2019 👍
  • Lol for me in raids all the bot classes were mismatched i dont have a screenshot just letting ya know
    Me too on Demo Megatron it said Tech lol ERROR lol 😂
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited December 2018
    @Jazz444, what device are you on?

What was the last security update on your device?

TFTF is crashing more often with November 2018 update on Moto G6 running Oreo.

It crapped out on me on first battle in AM last night, took a half health penalty.
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    I defeated Ramjet in the AM then the game shut down I logged back on and the bot I won the fight with was almost dead
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Custos could you guys please help fix the lagging and screen erasing problem?

You forgot to tag the rest of the mods. Not sure why you think the moderators can fix it for you lol

Why dont you just add all what you said in your original thread instead of making 12 comments? You dont need to spam your own thread every time you post something.
    @Jazz444, what device are you on?

What was the last security update on your device?

TFTF is crashing more often with November 2018 update on Moto G6 running Oreo.

It crapped out on me on first battle in AM last night, took a half health penalty.

I’m on the newest Apple IPad
    edited December 2018
    Ænigma wrote: »

Why dont you just add all what you said in your original thread instead of making 12 comments? You dont need to spam your own thread every time you post something.

I’ve got 8 comments Bud
    Some of my comments are to other players

You forgot to tag the rest of the mods. Not sure why you think the moderators can fix it for you lol

Ok Mr, Smart how do you ask for help when your game crashes? 😊

Email support
  • Ænigma wrote: »

Email support

In doing so, do you expect said help? I sent a ticket about crashing at the end of a fight and they asked me for screenshots. Alrighty then, so I’ve got to hold my phone at a weird angle and give them an image of my home screen because the game suddenly crashed and closed. Needless to say, I won’t be dealing with kabam support anytime soon.

Bringing it to public attention in the forums and getting an acknowledgement from the mods is a hell of a lot better than detailing what’s happened to get an unrelated generic response, at least that way you might get an explanation from the mods right off the bat, or it’s getting passed to the team.
    You may never get a response on the forums from a mod. But at least the support emails you get back something.

You need to fill in the crash report form or whatever. Idk if they bother much with trying to fix crashes but the forums are full of people talking about crashes and nothing really happens. So ....
  • Ænigma wrote: »
    You may never get a response on the forums from a mod. But at least the support emails you get back something.

You need to fill in the crash report form or whatever. Idk if they bother much with trying to fix crashes but the forums are full of people talking about crashes and nothing really happens. So ....

Sometimes, though, it does get recognised. And the support ticket response is copy and paste, look at my example. I don’t blame the mods for not replying to every single one, as some of them are repeats of previous reports on the forums. Although I do recall them doing a such with character suggestion posts, so maybe they do have some time on their hands to give some thoughts?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious there’s screenshots and enough evidence of actual glitching that’s affecting gameplay, surely this is worth a bit more than going through the support?
    edited December 2018
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Custos if any one of you guys are around I’d really appreciate it if you could get the rest of the Kabam teams attention to fix the bugs, issues, and freezes in the game

My team and myself are struggling a bit to play this game,
    I won a raid the game froze and I lost all my rewards,
    My friend won a raid the game froze then it finally loaded but he had to fight the boss all over again ): the boss was 100% health and he lost his bots health for no reason,
    The alliance mission is just as bad
    When one of my guys win a battle in the alliance mission
    The game crashes they have to do the fight they just won all over again the bot as 100% health again and our bots become almost KO’d

For 2 days now my friend told us his game freezes so frequently he’s struggling to even fight at all 👎🙁
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Custos if any one of you guys are around I’d really appreciate it if you could get the rest of the Kabam teams attention to fix the bugs, issues, and freezes in the game

My friend won a raid the game froze then it finally loaded but he had to fight the boss all over again ): the boss was 100% health and he lost his bots health for no reason,
    The game crashes they have to do the fight they just won all over again the bot as 100% health again and our bots become almost KO’d

For 2 days now my friend told us his game freezes so frequently he’s struggling to even fight at all 👎🙁

You should try tagging them a few more times

You should try tagging them a few more times

Ok 👍
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Custos can you please pass this on to the game team to fix these issues ASAP please 🙁
    edited December 2018
    Look 👀
    p3ck2nzniels.png
    I just defeated a 5* Rhinox in a raid and the game crashed
    I’ve got full internet cause I’m right here after this issue happened

Amazing I went back to the game and for the 1st time in a raid it actually let me keep my bots health lol

Kabam team please fix the freezing please 😕
    Look 👀
    p3ck2nzniels.png

Amazing I went back to the game and for the 1st time in a raid it actually let me keep my bots health lol

Did it actually crash? Do you even know what a crash is?
  • DenisDenis Posts: 18
    I could not play for more than a year. I played with the beta on Xiaomi mipad 1, the game went great, and then from July or August it became impossible to play, I only entered the calendar for about half a year, and then I forgot about the game ... but having bought a new device, I decided to go back , I've been playing for two weeks already.) In general, androids are not suitable for this game at all, you need to take 10 apple or 10.5 tablet an apple. Sorry for the possible clumsy message, I write via Google translator.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Denis wrote: »
    I could not play for more than a year. I played with the beta on Xiaomi mipad 1, the game went great, and then from July or August it became impossible to play, I only entered the calendar for about half a year, and then I forgot about the game ... but having bought a new device, I decided to go back , I've been playing for two weeks already.) In general, androids are not suitable for this game at all, you need to take 10 apple or 10.5 tablet an apple. Sorry for the possible clumsy message, I write via Google translator.

Androids play this game PERFECTLY FINE, as long as you're ok with lower res graphics and effects, and there's a THREAD called REQUIREMENTS to disperse fake news, which encompasses most variations of handsets/SoCs/configs.
  • Ninjajoe41Ninjajoe41 Posts: 8
    edited December 2018
    I’m done. I’m going straight to Hasbro with this. It’s obvious that you don’t know how to fix this problem or that you don’t care.
    Look 👀
    p3ck2nzniels.png

Yep when you win a fight then your results are a lose and your bots almost KO’d I call it a crash
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Custos
    I know Kabam team is working on the January 2019 bot
    But can you please out of the kindness of your hearts fix these bugs, Freezing, and crashing it could be a Happy New Year Forged To Fight
    If there were no bugs and freezing that is 😕
    Look 👀
    p3ck2nzniels.png

Yep when you win a fight then your results are a lose and your bots almost KO’d I call it a crash

A crash is when the game force closed and returns you back to the springboard ... When letting kabam know about bugs that you find. It helps letting them know the real bug that you find. Not your definition of it.

I'm a developer and when testers come back with "omg the app crashed!" And the app didn't crash but took a second extra to load. It's much harder to debug because we don't have the actual information.

I don't blame the mods for running away this week. Who wants to come back to threads like this?