Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

HELP ! Forged To Fight is crashing

2»

Comments

• Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Ænigma wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Ænigma wrote: »
    Look 👀
    p3ck2nzniels.png
    I just defeated a 5* Rhinox in a raid and the game crashed
    I’ve got full internet cause I’m right here after this issue happened

Amazing I went back to the game and for the 1st time in a raid it actually let me keep my bots health lol

Kabam team please fix the freezing please 😕

Did it actually crash? Do you even know what a crash is?

Yep when you win a fight then your results are a lose and your bots almost KO’d I call it a crash

A crash is when the game force closed and returns you back to the springboard ... When letting kabam know about bugs that you find. It helps letting them know the real bug that you find. Not your definition of it.

I'm a developer and when testers come back with "omg the app crashed!" And the app didn't crash but took a second extra to load. It's much harder to debug because we don't have the actual information.

I don't blame the mods for running away this week. Who wants to come back to threads like this?

It really is crashing no matter what you say I’m not making any of this stuff up my teammates are having the same crashing issues
    We win a fight Forged To Fight shuts down we reload and the enemy we just defeated has 100% health and our bot that used to be almost full is almost Ko’D then we have to do the same fight all over again
    Error
    Crash
    Issue
    Freezing
    👎
  • Options
    I wish I had a job for Kabam I’d spent all my work hrs fixing up Forged To Fight 😊
  • Options
    Network Lag is the term, you might need.
  • Options
    I wish I had a job for Kabam I’d spent all my work hrs fixing up Forged To Fight 😊

Sadly, I don't think that is a job
  • Options

Sadly, I don't think that is a job

It’s a job