Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Are we going to see the January 2019 bot tonight?

Just a quick question of what all players think about tonight’s new calendar
Every month we get bot chips for the featured bot of the month
So will we see the chips tonight or next week???” I’m so excited to see who it will be
If any Kabam team members wanna give a heads up your more than welcome guys 👍
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Custos

Comments

• Wheelie
    Tom Kenny addition
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited December 2018
    I’m thinking possibly
    G1 Predaking ?
    G1 Unicron?
    AOE Lockdown?
    Alpha Trion would be an amazing addition
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    @Jazz444 Why do you feel the need to tag all the mods in every thread? Eventually you are going to get banned for spamming...
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    and post about a million times in a row
    Ænigma wrote: »
    @Jazz444 Why do you feel the need to tag all the mods in every thread? Eventually you are going to get banned for spamming...

I’m just excited about the new bot they may bane you for insulting
    DaveJL wrote: »
    and post about a million times in a row

I’m excited about the new bot
    And I’m excited about 2019
    Please stop 🛑 being so rude guys @DaveJL and @AEnigma
    edited December 2018

Please stop 🛑 being so rude
    Does it make you happy to ruin someone’s holiday AKA New Years
    I’m just very excited to see the 1st bot of 2019 😊👍
  • I’m also eager to see who the next bot is. Someone’s got to make the thread about it, and if it hasn’t been done already........ why not?
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    It’s a surprise! :) But i’ve been waiting for him for a long time...
    I’m also eager to see who the next bot is. Someone’s got to make the thread about it, and if it hasn’t been done already........ why not?

Thank you my friend that’s why I started this one 😄
    oou5x84uu4eb.png
    Happy New Year everyone 😊
    Here’s the count down for the new calendar 😮
    I’m also eager to see who the next bot is. Someone’s got to make the thread about it, and if it hasn’t been done already........ why not?

Sure make a thread about it since it HAS to be done every single month for some reason since no one can just wait a little while to get the word from kabam. Or till we see it in game.

But I don't understand the need to spam and tag every single kabam mod. They already don't like us for some reason. Why add to it??
  • Ænigma wrote: »

Sure make a thread about it since it HAS to be done every single month for some reason since no one can just wait a little while to get the word from kabam. Or till we see it in game.

But I don't understand the need to spam and tag every single kabam mod. They already don't like us for some reason. Why add to it??

The entire point of a forum is to discuss and interact isn’t it? It gives us something to talk about at least. If we don’t talk about stuff, what’s the point in having a forum?

Ok, he didn’t NEED to tag all the mods, but why make an issue of it? It has absolutely no effect on you, and has redirected the thread away from its intended purpose. It’s up to the mods if they want to respond.
    edited December 2018

The entire point of a forum is to discuss and interact isn’t it? It gives us something to talk about at least. If we don’t talk about stuff, what’s the point in having a forum?

Ok, he didn’t NEED to tag all the mods, but why make an issue of it? It has absolutely no effect on you, and has redirected the thread away from its intended purpose. It’s up to the mods if they want to respond.

I tagged the Team so they could join the fun
    The start of 2019
    The introducment of the 1st bot of 2019
    I was also hoping they could share a little bit of info like a bot intel report
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    edited December 2018
    Jazz444 wrote: »

The start of 2019

I’m not against you making the post mate, and would have liked to see a mod post something, although we are just an hour away from finding out so I guess it’s a bit late. Unless they’ve given it a hidden icon on the calendar, since it’s still a bit before the end of this spotlight.

Either way, I’m itching for the hint from @Kabam Miike. Loved the guessing game for Jetfire, if that’s on its way?

(Not to hint too much, but you gave us plenty time with the tomato one, even if it was obscure as hell. Give us the hint @Kabam Miike, redirect this thread to its intended purpose.)

Edit
    One thing I do want to see more than pretty much anything next month, is a new opening screen. The soundwave and blaster picture has been around for too long now, we need something new. Mcoc gets a new one every month, it’s been mentioned multiple times now and it makes us feel forgotten about in comparison to the neighbouring cash cow. I’m not demanding a new one every month, but surely kabam knows they’ve had the same screen for too long now?
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    When have they ever given anything other than a question mark on the calendar before revealing it in the roster...? 🙄

The start of 2019

Good luck with that. When was the last time we got an Intel report more than 24 hours before the bot came out.
  • iuJacob wrote: »
    When have they ever given anything other than a question mark on the calendar before revealing it in the roster...? 🙄

I'm pretty sure Jetfire wasn't a question mark. As was Primal, Hound, Wheeljack, Tamtrum.

But I wouldn't be surprised if they gave us a question mark for next month.

It’s the only thing I can think of that kabam could do to conceal the identity of the next bot if they’re not ready to. Unless it’s there and we aren’t getting a hint. There’s an extra week after all, it wouldn’t surprise me if kabam kept the next bot a secret until nearer the time
  • Ænigma wrote: »

The start of 2019

Good luck with that. When was the last time we got an Intel report more than 24 hours before the bot came out?

Since a loooooong time ago. Wouldn't be surprising if they gave an intel report 24 hrs before release again. But would prefer it if they did it sooner, which i doubt.
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited December 2018
    iuJacob wrote: »

I'm pretty sure Jetfire wasn't a question mark. As was Primal, Hound, Wheeljack, Tamtrum.

Primal and Hound we already knew about because the mods told us before the new calendars showed up.

Tantrum, Wheeljack, and Jetfire were revealed in the roster after updates before the chips showed up in the calendar, aswell.

It’s always been a question mark before they reveal it.
    iuJacob wrote: »

Primal and Hound we already knew about because the mods told us before the new calendars showed up.

Tantrum, Wheeljack, and Jetfire were revealed in the roster after the update before the chips showed up in the calendar aswell.

It’s always been a question mark before they reveal it.

Ah, wasn't in the forum yet to know about Hound and Primal. And I did forget about the roster reveal with Tantrum and Wheeljack. Thanks for clearing that up. :)
    d5qp3980ot9r.png
    urrg8zxc9v5y.png
    Yes the bot is locked but best calendar ever
  • sx02ngrwlrgg.png
    And if course, it's a big, fat, juicy question mark
    So in about 5 days we’ll see who it is 👍
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Calendar's awesome, check out days 29-31
  • 2019’s first bot will be AOE Lockdown, and he will be a Tact. Start saving those T3’s. The hint of Lockdown being Tact is in the calendar, peep the free 4* Cyclonus. Lockdown would be great with DemoMegs synergy.
  • 2019’s first bot will be AOE Lockdown, and he will be a Tact. Start saving those T3’s. The hint of Lockdown being Tact is in the calendar, peep the free 4* Cyclonus. Lockdown would be great with DemoMegs synergy.

I’m not so sure..... usually the bot crystal halfway through the month is associated with the spotlight bot. A megatronus crystal makes me think it won’t be lockdown, but could be mistaken. Possible relation to megatronus might be potp. predaking, or rod cron or overlord are possibilities there if that’s the case, but I guess we’ll see soon enough
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    2019’s first bot will be AOE Lockdown, and he will be a Tact. Start saving those T3’s. The hint of Lockdown being Tact is in the calendar, peep the free 4* Cyclonus. Lockdown would be great with DemoMegs synergy.

I’m not so sure..... usually the bot crystal halfway through the month is associated with the spotlight bot. A megatronus crystal makes me think it won’t be lockdown, but could be mistaken. Possible relation to megatronus might be potp. predaking, or rod cron or overlord are possibilities there if that’s the case, but I guess we’ll see soon enough

Nah the mid month crystal follows the release pattern of previous bots. Feb mid month will who followed megatronus.
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    I would love to see AOE lockdown. The only bayformer I actually liked. But... Do you think he will be thrown in being similar to hotrod? I certainly hope so. But I won't hold my breath.