Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

No New Year’s Deal?

What gives?

Comments

• Options
    They have enough money they don’t need anymore
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited January 2019
    I was actually hoping for some New year event ( sort of new content ) ... Most of the games are having theirs already.

Btw do you really want another t4c deal lol? I'm sure kabam can do it .. no doubt but isn't that going to make the game a childs play with maxed out 5* bots ( considering you have one already)
  • Options
    Just replicate the mcoc offer. Which is amazing!
  • Options
    ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Slayer wrote: »
    I was actually hoping for some New year event ( sort of new content ) ... Most of the games are having theirs already.

Btw do you really want another t4c deal lol? I'm sure kabam can do it .. no doubt but isn't that going to make the game a childs play with maxed out 5* bots ( considering you have one already)

You were really expecting new content? You're not new here. You know how things work here.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/7244/happy-new-year-kabam

Looks like they did give a New Years deal out.... oh wait...
  • Options
    Black_ThoughtBlack_Thought Posts: 392
    edited January 2019
    Ænigma wrote: »

You were really expecting new content? You're not new here. You know how things work here.

He’s not asking for content, he’s asking for a New Year’s Day offer. You are not even in the same ball park.
  • Options
    VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    I’m praying something comes up at 2pm.
  • Options
    Hahaha @Vavatron you really need another deal?
  • Options
    ...maybe.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Vavatron wrote: »
    ...maybe.

Oh right you unlocked TFTF collector edition mode where there's nothing to do but collect awesome bots and rank them up.

Oh wait. That pretty much sounds like what we all have now.
  • Options
    @Ænigma that’s literally what I’m doing. Why I play at this point.
  • Options

Sweet. If you wanna do some collecting on my account let me know. :wink:
  • Options

Sweet. If you wanna do some collecting on my account let me know. :wink:

Darn, beat me to it.
  • Options
    SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Just do what I did and r4 your 5 star Jetfire lol. My test play video is rendering as we speak so I'll post a link to it in the YouTube thread.
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085

Unfortunately i know but i was actually Taunting Kabam that how other games are " celebrating " new year.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Synthwave wrote: »
    Just do what I did and r4 your 5 star Jetfire lol. My test play video is rendering as we speak so I'll post a link to it in the YouTube thread.

I'm considering taking mine to R5. Will eagerly await this vid...
  • Options

Why the hell would you do that?
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Deals are for seals
  • Options

That’s a waste of Sparks.
  • Options
    Kitten wrote: »
    Deals are for seals

agl5r81bx299.gif