Generic Bot Chip Discussion Thread

1246710

Comments

  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 214
    6b8jkb714ueq.jpg

    Can I get these 24,623 chips converted to generics too plz
  • Such a brilliant team that created forged to fight.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 1,850
    edited January 3
    So, is it safe to open all of our crystals?

    Your Bot Chips will be converted, so they'll carry over, but you might want to hold on to them for a day or two.

    Seriously? You only say something like this now? I want my crystals back.
  • Vavatron wrote: »
    Sorry, posted before this.

    Does this mean no more monthly bots?

    We don't have any plans to release any new bots in the future at this time. We're shifting focus to give everybody more agency over their Bot acquisitions and strengthening their roster with Bots that have already been released!

    Wha-what?... Please tell me that there's a ton of content heading our way, and that's why you want to shift all your focus away from the monthly bots?..
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 1,850
    ldny90 wrote: »
    i'm sure it was an honest mistake and has nothing to do with a potential whale milking

    You forgot your /s
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    There has to be something new coming......remember the Decepticon Titan.

    HAHAHAHA!
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 2,548
    Vavatron wrote: »
    Sorry, posted before this.

    Does this mean no more monthly bots?

    We don't have any plans to release any new bots in the future at this time. We're shifting focus to give everybody more agency over their Bot acquisitions and strengthening their roster with Bots that have already been released!

    Wha-what?... Please tell me that there's a ton of content heading our way, and that's why you want to shift all your focus away from the monthly bots?..
    Woundn't you read between the lines?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,661
    ktomov wrote: »
    Vavatron wrote: »
    So, is it safe to open all of our crystals?

    Your Bot Chips will be converted, so they'll carry over, but you might want to hold on to them for a day or two.

    Oh no!!!

    Haha! Sucks to be me.

    Scrap! We wanted to get this announcement out to all of you before we started the Crystal opening event. We probably should have announced both at once, and are scrambling to get the In Game Message out early now.

    Well thanks for that. I've opened all I had. So no new bot, no new content and no rewards from opening event, because you've missed to tell us to keep the crystals for day or two when you originally announced the conversation of Featured to Generic bot chips.

    Awesome New Year!

    Maybe you shouldn't have been so trigger happy. Blame yourself, not Kabam.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 1,864
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Commanders!

    We've just announced the addition of Generic Bot Chips to the Fight! Take a look at the Announcement Post here: https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/7258/introducing-generic-bot-chips#latest

    Wow awesome
    So if I don’t like the January bot can I save my bot chips and keep them all for February?.

    Absolutely. The Bot Chips are now a permanent Currency, so you can hold on until a Bot you're more interested in comes along!

    Wow thanks so much @Kabam Miike 👍 that’s a nice system
    Thank you Kabam team I’ll miss new bots ): but at least this way we can earn our favorites as 5*s 👍😁
  • Kitten wrote: »
    Vavatron wrote: »
    So, is it safe to open all of our crystals?

    Your Bot Chips will be converted, so they'll carry over, but you might want to hold on to them for a day or two.

    Oh no!!!

    Haha! Sucks to be me.

    Scrap! We wanted to get this announcement out to all of you before we started the Crystal opening event. We probably should have announced both at once, and are scrambling to get the In Game Message out early now.

    Woah watch your language!

    At least he didn't say "Slag". That's far more inappropriate.

    Slag is my favourite Dino. Slag is good boy
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 1,864
    So, is it safe to open all of our crystals?

    Don’t open anymore wait till Jetfire Spotlight Mission is over 😬
  • Kitten wrote: »
    Kitten wrote: »
    Vavatron wrote: »
    So, is it safe to open all of our crystals?

    Your Bot Chips will be converted, so they'll carry over, but you might want to hold on to them for a day or two.

    Oh no!!!

    Haha! Sucks to be me.

    Scrap! We wanted to get this announcement out to all of you before we started the Crystal opening event. We probably should have announced both at once, and are scrambling to get the In Game Message out early now.

    Woah watch your language!

    At least he didn't say "Slag". That's far more inappropriate.

    Slag, aka what all 14 year olds in the UK complain about because someone aPParAntLy called them that :joy:

    Oh, didn't know slag was a bad word in the UK lol. I was just saying it because it was a made up insult from Beast Wars
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 1,864
    Hopefully 5*s will cost 500k instead of 1m
  • Jazz444 wrote: »
    Hopefully 5*s will cost 500k instead of 1m

    Unfortunately, the cost of Bots won't be changing, but this does mean that if you're a little short one month, you can save up those Chips for the following month!
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 86

    Absolutely. The Bot Chips are now a permanent Currency, so you can hold on until a Bot you're more interested in comes along!

    I'm interested in Beast Wars Megatron. So this news means Game Over for me.
  • AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 226
    Squeezing blood from a stone...

    That’s all that needs to be said...

  • As usual, we don't announce anything until the time for that announcement has come. We can't give any more information on what's coming in the future at this time.

    @Kabam Miike, you always say this whenever someone asks about new content. Please stop using this excuse and admit you guys won’t ever give out new content. It’s ridiculous that you have to crush our hopes for this game again and again. Many of us want to hope that you will do this game justice but you haven’t done so. The lack of bug fixes in this game and the broken bots you release and then nerf even though you should test them out before releasing them are evidence that you don’t care about the game. This game is gonna be irrelevant since you stopped development of new bots which was the only new content that you would ever give out. Today marks the day of the inevitably of this game’s downfall.

    R.I.P Transformers Forged to Fight
    2017-2019
    You won’t be forgotten (hopefully)

  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 1,864
    edited January 3
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Hopefully 5*s will cost 500k instead of 1m

    Unfortunately, the cost of Bots won't be changing, but this does mean that if you're a little short one month, you can save up those Chips for the following month!

    Ok
    Is this game going to die ): I hope it doesn’t but if this games going to leave can you please let us know so we don’t waste time grinding for 5*s please 😕


    Don’t think I’m dumb asking a question like this I was thinking about appling for a job for Kabam sometime
    I’ve got a busy life just wondering if this game is worth spending a lot of time in or not
  • Warrior2410Warrior2410 Posts: 154
    This is some bullcrap. The ONLY reason why people kept playing is because there was a fan-favorite bot about to be released. I was getting skeptical about this game the month before Wheeljack was released, but then he dropped and I stayed a bit longer because he was a favorite of mine.

    However, I now see that Kabam just doesn't give two Decepticon tailpipes about the community. It seems like that all Kabam wants to do is make money. I don't particularly blame them, because who doesn't like money? However, offering three exclusive five-star bot crystals for THREE HUNDRED dollars is a steep price, yet some people bought it. Then Kabam just decides to drop these bots in an easier, more guaranteed way. That's a load of scrap. Not only did Kabam rip them off, it's was a big slap to the face that says "Frag you."

    Personally, I think generic bot chips are a fantastic idea, but their execution is just a sickening piece of slag. If they were to release a new bot, along with previously released bots, then I'd be all for it. If that's unclear, here's how I thought it would be:
    They release, say Cliffjumper, for the typical 10k for a three star, etc, etc. Then, they release previously released bots ALONG with Cliffjumper such as (just my personal picks) say Bumblebee G1 (Yeah right like they'd do that), Arcee, and Soundwave in all three forms. Of course, Kabam just decided to pour molten slag on the community just to make a quick energon chip.

    Kabam, I have a single question. I want the mods to be as honest and as transparent they humanly can be: What are you guys planning to do with the game?
  • Theories:

    1: The developers are stopping bot development to fix bugs.

    2: A combiner is coming, but the development team needs more time to develop the bots and the combiner. What supports this theory is that generic bot chips allow you to buy multiple bots, which is fitting for the multiple members of a combiner team.

    3: The game might die.

    I’m inclined to believe the third option since @Kabam Miike is withholding any hope for us
  • @Kabam Miike Can you confirm or deny Cogman????
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,569

    As usual, we don't announce anything until the time for that announcement has come. We can't give any more information on what's coming in the future at this time.

    @Kabam Miike, you always say this whenever someone asks about new content. Please stop using this excuse and admit you guys won’t ever give out new content. It’s ridiculous that you have to crush our hopes for this game again and again. Many of us want to hope that you will do this game justice but you haven’t done so. The lack of bug fixes in this game and the broken bots you release and then nerf even though you should test them out before releasing them are evidence that you don’t care about the game. This game is gonna be irrelevant since you stopped development of new bots which was the only new content that you would ever give out. Today marks the day of the inevitably of this game’s downfall.

    R.I.P Transformers Forged to Fight
    2017-2019
    You won’t be forgotten (hopefully)

    I won’t forget TFTF it did a lot for me, and I thank it for that too bad it’s dead now
  • ... No Lockdown...? *Sniff*
  • Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580
    If this isn't the death toll for this game then I don't know what else is.
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 130
    So if the game dies can I buy it for 3000 energon? Just asking since I won’t be buying any crystals.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 1,864
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Custos if this game has any new content coming in the future please say something
    If there’s no response we will know TFTF is done 😬😢😪😂😭
Sign In or Register to comment.