Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Generic Bot Chip Discussion Thread

Comments

• VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    So, is it safe to open all of our crystals?

Your Bot Chips will be converted, so they'll carry over, but you might want to hold on to them for a day or two.

Oh no!!!

Haha! Sucks to be me.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997

Your Bot Chips will be converted, so they'll carry over, but you might want to hold on to them for a day or two.

Is there a crystal opening event coming?
  • Vavatron wrote: »

Oh no!!!

Haha! Sucks to be me.

Scrap! We wanted to get this announcement out to all of you before we started the Crystal opening event. We probably should have announced both at once, and are scrambling to get the In Game Message out early now.
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    Vavatron wrote: »

Oh no!!!

Haha! Sucks to be me.

Scrap! We wanted to get this announcement out to all of you before we started the Crystal opening event. We probably should have announced both at once, and are scrambling to get the In Game Message out early now.

Well thanks for that. I've opened all I had. So no new bot, no new content and no rewards from opening event, because you've missed to tell us to keep the crystals for day or two when you originally announced the conversation of Featured to Generic bot chips.

Awesome New Year!
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897

Oh no!!!

Haha! Sucks to be me.

Woah watch your language!
    edited January 2019

Oh no!!!

Haha! Sucks to be me.

It’s my fault for overreacting @Kabam Miike
    No appology necessary.
  • SkäggSkägg Posts: 38

Oh no!!!

Haha! Sucks to be me.

It’s my fault for overreacting @Kabam Miike
    No appologoe necessary.

I feel you, opened some as well lol

• ToughTough Posts: 237
    Cool news👍. Looking forward to it.
  • Kitten wrote: »

Oh no!!!

Haha! Sucks to be me.

At least he didn't say "Slag". That's far more inappropriate.
    Kitten wrote: »

Oh no!!!

Haha! Sucks to be me.

At least he didn't say "Slag". That's far more inappropriate.

Slag, aka what all 14 year olds in the UK complain about because someone aPParAntLy called them that :joy:
  • serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    This is sad news.....
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    So even if I don't like JF, i'll still buy 5* of him for this month's objs...
    edited January 2019
    No harm no foul @Kabam Miike

e03go2xsl1p8.png

t86zzix09bf7.png
    Just a question are the monthly five stars staying permanently or will they rotate
  • D3v1LD3v1L Posts: 65
    I have a few questions @Kabam Miike .

Will there be any new game mode like Alliance Wars or Act4,Rok3,etc... added to the game soon?
    And the other more important question is: Will we see any new updates to the game?

Cause no matter what the issues are,which are preventing You guys from creating new bots are....
    I do not see why you can not add new and exciting content,fix some of the bugs and glitches and give us a new loading screen maybe?
    And new events or better rewards without new content and updates is like having all the Billions in the world and still be unhappy,cause you can't spend them on anything and the Spark is almost dead...
    Thanks for your time.
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    edited January 2019

Thanks for the heads up /sarcasm
    Good question @Kitten
  • ldny90ldny90 Posts: 21

Oh no!!!

Haha! Sucks to be me.

i'm sure it was an honest mistake and has nothing to do with a potential whale milking
    Just a question are the monthly five stars staying permanently or will they rotate

They will cycle every month. Every month, we'll replace the 3 featured 5-Star Bots with 3 new ones.
  • GtronGtron Posts: 117
    I’m not going to be too critical of change until I see firsthand. Change is always scary, but not always bad. I do look forward for the new BOTM, so that’s huge. Currently I’m more focused on all the glitches I’m currently plagued with, but that’s a different discussion. Depending on cost & availability of chips this can be a goob chance of getting 5*s built up. At the same time I have to wonder about more access to resources for upgrading. We’ll see I guess
    Cool, looking forward to 5* WB! @Kabam Miike
  • Is shark crystal counts?
  • Fantastic, final spotlight boss for the foreseeable future will be megatronus......
    Final question: Once all the bots have been released as a 5*(4-5 months) What will happen then? Recycle and restart the program? Start from the very first bot released and work our way to Jetfire again?
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    There has to be something new coming......remember the Decepticon Titan.
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    Tough wrote: »
    Final question: Once all the bots have been released as a 5*(4-5 months) What will happen then? Recycle and restart the program? Start from the very first bot released and work our way to Jetfire again?

6* probably, if the servers continue running or their electricity bill needs to shut them down. Most of the guys in here are happy to at least experience some new content and new challenge. I'm playing since May 2018 and besides recycled Spotlight missions and new monthly bot, haven't seen anything new.

Now the monthly bot is taken away so besides grinding our way to 5* bots (which are not even needed at the kind of content we already have), there's nothing much to do or see.

Let’s be on the deceptions side for once and take on the mighty Optimus Prime as the final boss
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    hoolienwee wrote: »
    Is shark crystal counts?

They did last event.

They will cycle every month. Every month, we'll replace the 3 featured 5-Star Bots with 3 new ones.

So we will never ever get new bots added? And we will be stuck with what we have now?