Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Who to focus on ? 5* arcee or 5* bonecrusher

Im in a dilemma, help me plz pro players !!!

Comments

• Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I simply have 2 questions ask in response to this;

1: Is bonecrusher or arcee awakened?
    2: Are you good with arcee? (because I'm not which is why I ranked up my 5* bonecrusher instead of my awakened 5* arcee)
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Wait for Drift.
  • Options
    Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Bonecrusher
  • Options
    Bonecrusher is way superior. Do bonecrusher
  • Options
    Arcee is an offensive machine. Power gain and headshot game over. Now she has low health so you’ll have to ninja a bit, however, you can end the fight in the blink of an eye. When duped and a high sig can help with evasion control. It doesn’t take much to get to her sp1 to activate that sig.
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I’m hoping for my 1st 5* Warrior
    So I can’t really help you on a 5* warrior
    But for 4*s I maxed my Arcee and I probably won’t max Bone but this is my opinion
    Go with who you like bud (:
  • Options
    JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Arcee is for a ranged person, and Bonecrusher is for melee.

Bonecrusher is superior though.

But can you please tell us whether they are dupped?
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Arcee is brilliant, gets power like a champ, and head shots are crazy if you can play ranged
  • Options
    SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    I prefer Arcee. Bonecrusher is only better if you get hit a lot.
  • Options
    Gon112Gon112 Posts: 7
    Wow thanks a lot guys ! My bonecrusher is unduped and arcee is duped....
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited January 2019
    Then Arcee. BC has half of his potential pegged on getting hit, which you wound't want. Other than getting crit comboed, you can't stack bleed consistently (heavy spam is dangerous, sp2 has less duration). Without stacks his sig is not explored adequately.

Anyway, You don't necessarily need a Warrior. The only reasons you ever need a Warrior in your team (of 5) should be: 1. evade control. Here, RC and BC aren't your choice. 2. Prowl's SP2. That's a Scorponok or Prowl thing.

• Options
    Gon112 wrote: »

Then Arcee.

BTW remember, use her ranged attacks to get headshots, then go in for melee.
  • Options
    ..Bone is easier to handle but Arcee is a fast Killer if u are a ninja
  • Options

Bonecrusher is still better. If you play mainly melee you must do BC
  • Options

And why is that? Arcee doesn’t only shine on her ranged attacks. He also does good with he melee since she crits a lot. Every time she crits, she gains power. She can get to a sp3 before the opponent and her melee damage isn’t horrible. Personally i like playing with arcee betrer but my suggestion would be rank up the bot that goes best with your team. You can’t go wrong with either of them
  • Options

And why is that? Arcee doesn’t only shine on her ranged attacks. He also does good with he melee since she crits a lot. Every time she crits, she gains power. She can get to a sp3 before the opponent and her melee damage isn’t horrible. Personally i like playing with arcee betrer but my suggestion would be rank up the bot that goes best with your team. You can’t go wrong with either of them

Yeah both are pretty good.
  • Options

Then Arcee.

BTW remember, use her ranged attacks to get headshots, then go in for melee.
  • Options
    Arcee is far better, and second choice after drift, her headshot do more damage than BC bleeds, her power gain is quite pleasing, and her evades quite forgiving.
    Even if opponent purifies bleed, her instant damage still too deadly to land.
    Just keep normal combos rotations, don't try to rely ranged.
  • Options
    Arcee is far better, and second choice after drift, her headshot do more damage than BC bleeds, her power gain is quite pleasing, and her evades quite forgiving.

Arcee is far inferior
  • Options

Not that I disagree about arcees evade being forgiving, but it can work against you.

The one incident that put me off using evade bots happened to me with arcee. Blocking an ironhide sp2, the evade procced, despite blocking, resulting in the insta death from ironhide. Felt kinda cheated really as I didn’t want the evade.

Arcee is still the offensively better option though. Bonecrusher only if duped and to sit on base defence.
  • Options

Not that I disagree about arcees evade being forgiving, but it can work against you.

The one incident that put me off using evade bots happened to me with arcee. Blocking an ironhide sp2, the evade procced, despite blocking, resulting in the insta death from ironhide. Felt kinda cheated really as I didn’t want the evade.

Arcee is still the offensively better option though. Bonecrusher only if duped and to sit on base defence.

Bonecrusher is better offensively than defensively. Better than arcee.
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Aim for 5* Bludgeon this month.
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @Gon112 I'd actually focus on BC, if between level 38-43.
    Pretty effective in most situations, Arcee just can't take a hit, so better if you're really good at dodging.
  • Options

Because.........?

Why give your opinion on the matter without reason or proof as to why your of that opinion?

I said bonecrusher If duped, because unduped he offers little utility unduped. At least duped he has defensive use.

Arcee has a higher crit rate, ranged buff, power rate increase from crits, anti evade when duped, the list goes on. Unduped bone is pretty bland in comparison. Duped bone is more of a comparison but that’s not the case here so I’m not factoring that in.
  • Options
    Arcee
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779

Because.........?

Why give your opinion on the matter without reason or proof as to why your of that opinion?

I said bonecrusher If duped, because unduped he offers little utility unduped. At least duped he has defensive use.

Arcee has a higher crit rate, ranged buff, power rate increase from crits, anti evade when duped, the list goes on. Unduped bone is pretty bland in comparison. Duped bone is more of a comparison but that’s not the case here so I’m not factoring that in.

He's just a troll - never backs up what he says. Just says the opposite of what someone else says to get a bite, but can't justify it because he either isn't smart enough to know why he is saying what he is saying, or is pure troll.

As for the actual topic, Arcee is better for skilled players and if you have the correct synergy and when duped. If RNG goes well, the she can do absolutely insane damage but if it doesn't, fights can feel very drawn out for me.
    I personally prefer BC because I feel like his DoT is easier to proc and he follows a more conventional style rather than subconsciously trying to switch up my game to favour ranged attacks and trying to time it to intercept etc.
  • Options
    Kitten wrote: »
    Arcee

@OptimalOptimus_MV1 kappa
  • Options
    DaveJL wrote: »

Because.........?

He's just a troll - never backs up what he says. Just says the opposite of what someone else says to get a bite, but can't justify it because he either isn't smart enough to know why he is saying what he is saying, or is pure troll.

As for the actual topic, Arcee is better for skilled players and if you have the correct synergy and when duped. If RNG goes well, the she can do absolutely insane damage but if it doesn't, fights can feel very drawn out for me.
    I personally prefer BC because I feel like his DoT is easier to proc and he follows a more conventional style rather than subconsciously trying to switch up my game to favour ranged attacks and trying to time it to intercept etc.

I kinda enjoy biting back at trolling, it doesn’t offend me. To be honest I would’ve left it if he didn’t quote me specifically, he’s entitled to his opinion, troll or not.

• Options
    Arcee

Kappa. Arcee is Still worse than BC. I would forge 4 star arcee into 5 star bonecrusher. Does ANYONE beside me see the power of bonecrusher?
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Arcee

Kappa. Arcee is Still worse than BC. I would forge 4 star arcee into 5 star bonecrusher. Does ANYONE beside me see the power of bonecrusher?

Why? Struggling to explain it all by yourself?