Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Who to focus on ? 5* arcee or 5* bonecrusher

2»

Comments

• Options
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Kitten wrote: »
    Arcee

@OptimalOptimus_MV1 kappa

Kappa. Arcee is Still worse than BC. I would forge 4 star arcee into 5 star bonecrusher. Does ANYONE beside me see the power of bonecrusher?

Why? Struggling to explain it all by yourself?

No. To see if anyone actually LIKES bonecrusher and knows he ain't weak. Now quit with the hostility!
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Arcee

Kappa. Arcee is Still worse than BC. I would forge 4 star arcee into 5 star bonecrusher. Does ANYONE beside me see the power of bonecrusher?

Why? Struggling to explain it all by yourself?

No. To see if anyone actually LIKES bonecrusher and knows he ain't weak. Now quit with the hostility!

I already said that I prefer BC and as it happens, I ranked mine up over Arcee and Drift. I even explained why, golly gosh.
  • Options
    Arcee

Errr.... that’s called forging. It’s what your meant to do. Almost any 4* is fair game to be forged.
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    eh.. the best warriors are windblade and cheetor. they just don't know they are warriors :p