Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Did YOU Enjoy "Bumblebee: The Movie"?

124»

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Yes
    JKIN wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    That’s great enjoy buddy 👍

Thanks! Tomorrow is movie and Sunday is Super Bowl so I'm pretty excited about the weekend.
    Hey @Kabam Habanero wanna go grab a coffee? :)

Caramel Macchiato is my jam!
    @Kabam Habanero I'm gonna get it on digital when it comes out

Awesome!

Enjoy 😊 @KabamHabanero
    I’m dying to watch the Super Bowl too
    Go Patriots! 👍
    I’m definitely buying Bumblebee movie when it comes to DVD 📀 👍

The Patriots have been in SO many games.
    But I’m still cheering for them because they’re the only team I’ve seen play well that’s playing.

I’m not exactly a Super Bowl enthusiast.

O come on buddy join the crowd the Super Bowl is exciting 😄
  • Yes
    You bet I did!!!
  • No spoilers, the folks in Japan don't get to see it until next month! I'm waiting for my Blu-Ray from Amazon. :lol:
    Yes
    lol the Bumblebee movie was such a success wonder how the next movie will go?
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited February 2019
    Yes
    That clip i posted awhile back was INDEED 💯 shown in theatres, my mistake.

Still, ANY excuse to post more CYBERTRON goodness.

Went for a matinee viewing in Malaysia, ($2 tickets on a Tuesday. $2!!!) and despite it's flaws (due to being semi-related to the Bay films, should've hedged chips on a full reboot), it's CHARMING. INNOCENT. Better 3rd time round.
    Just missed my boy's look of wonder and awe.
    They're 12,000km away, so the rapport between Charlie and Bee affected me in a way only child-parent love for similar things can.

There. Discovered layers. Also, this film's a wonderful entry point for parents to introduce Transformers to their kids.

But i guess hormonal incels would find the faire rather tame.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Yes
    The friggin chains though.
  • No
    Hey look, Paramount and Hasbro propoganda! If you enjoy seeing things that have absolutely nothing to do with the things you've spent 30 years enjoying, you might as well call yourself a fan of anything. This movie doesn't get a free pass for 6 movies on nonsense just because some familiar designs finally showed up for a few fleeting seconds. If you are bought this easy it's no wonder we struggle to get good things.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

Yeah, I was surprised the chains didn’t break first. Still looked cool though.
    Yes
    Darm0k wrote: »

Yeah, I was surprised the chains didn’t break first. Still looked cool though.

Well, those chains are used to anchor TANKERS...
    And since teeny tiny metal cables can cut through steel/bone...
    But yea, seemed meh at the time
  • DragmaDragma Posts: 70
    Yes
    Hey look, Paramount and Hasbro propoganda! If you enjoy seeing things that have absolutely nothing to do with the things you've spent 30 years enjoying, you might as well call yourself a fan of anything. This movie doesn't get a free pass for 6 movies on nonsense just because some familiar designs finally showed up for a few fleeting seconds. If you are bought this easy it's no wonder we struggle to get good things.

You must feel the same way anytime there is a new show. I loved it and would hope they continue the live action movies in this vein.
    edited February 2019
    Yes
    Dragma wrote: »

You must feel the same way anytime there is a new show. I loved it and would hope they continue the live action movies in this vein.

Same here
    Bumblebee is so much better than Bay’s garbage films Bay’s films were not family friendly
    Bumblebee is fun for the whole family 👍
    Yes

Huzzah!
    They've written out:
    Toilet-bowl chested Galvatron!
    Racist ghetto twins!
    Farting baby dinosaurs!
    'Mighty' Transformers that can be killed with submachine guns!
    Matrix-in-a-sock!
    Tarp-wave!

🎵I can see clearly now that Bay has gone🎵
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited February 2019
    Yes
    So that’s what’s happening.

Hasbro is making Kabam reskin all the Bay designs. 🤣
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Yes
    So I read yesterday since long term Bumblebee has been a success, therefore Travis Knight has announced there WILL be more movies, and it's a soft reboot rather than a prequel.
    I'm stoked. I feel he did a GREAT job with Bumblebee. I'd love to see the Marvel director get into the mix also. He had a way of making the Marvel movies believable. Transformers have SO much potential.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Yes
    Agree. Transformers are galactic heroes and villains. Superhero movie director crossover makes perfect sense.
  • Yes
    Finally, i'm excited to the point where I can't wait for the next transformers movie!
    I can't help but wonder if the new Netflix series will stick to the designs of the bot's from 'Bumblebee's' Cybertron?

Have to mention I'm hoping it finally a;so paves the way for a decent Robotech movie...
    Yes
    Bodyopus79 wrote: »
    Finally, i'm excited to the point where I can't wait for the next transformers movie!
    I can't help but wonder if the new Netflix series will stick to the designs of the bot's from 'Bumblebee's' Cybertron?

Have to mention I'm hoping it finally a;so paves the way for a decent Robotech movie...

The new Netflix Transformers War for Cybertron will feature the SIEGE toys design.
    Which are slightly upgraded G1 designs.
    So they'll 90% lineup with the Bee movie.