March's three featured bots speculation

Okay, ktomov has a nice image of the bot pools (5 star pool, featured bots pool, and unreleased). Time for some speculating....

s3k823zty2et.jpg

I'm going to go with Cyclonus (we haven't had a tac featured bot yet), Hound, and Tantrum. Possibly swap in Ramjet with one of the latter two.

A little early for this thread? Yeah. Well, I just wanted to be the first to post about it. :#

Comments

• asparagusasparagus Posts: 103
    So far its been bots that were in the christmas exclusive crystal so if that continues it will be hound, sideswipe, and ramjet.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 521
    Not too early for me!

Well if the Reforged Spotlights follow the path of the old Spotlights, as they have so far, Hound's Spotlight did come after Primal's so I imagine they could tie Hound in there. And maybe they'd finally put the Hound relics in the raid store as well.

The other two I don't know...would they want to put a more enticing option in there with Optimus instead of Cyclonus??
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 187
    edited February 7
    asparagus wrote: »
    So far its been bots that were in the christmas exclusive crystal so if that continues it will be hound, sideswipe, and ramjet.

Nah. Doubt they'll do a month with bots that literally no one wants (besides couple of players enjoying Sideswipe). Further if Sideswipe is in there, it'll be 3 scouts in a row. Also I doubt they'll release Tantrum as there will be no Brawler left in the pack.

My guess is Bumblebee (DOTM), Wheeljack and Ramjet/Hound. People will went nuts for the first two and they'll still have the option to do 2 wanted + 1 good for nothing bot like Ramjet or Sideswipe for April and May.

I know many will disagree, but the pattern from my side is like this: 2 good bots (Bludgeon and Jazz/Windblade and Ironhide) and one Meh (Motormaster/Blaster). Guess that will be the formula to push people for at least two 5* in a month.

Edit: That's based if they don't want to p*** off the whales that got OG Prime and Ratchet in crystal opening events. Otherwise - who knows it can be anyone.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 521
    ktomov wrote: »

Nah. Doubt they'll do a month with bots that literally no one wants (besides couple of players enjoying Sideswipe). Further if Sideswipe is in there, it'll be 3 scouts in a row. Also I doubt they'll release Tantrum as there will be no Brawler left in the pack.

My guess is Bumblebee (DOTM), Wheeljack and Ramjet/Hound. People will went nuts for the first two and they'll still have the option to do 2 wanted + 1 good for nothing bot like Ramjet or Sideswipe for April and May.

I know many will disagree, but the pattern from my side is like this: 2 good bots (Bludgeon and Jazz/Windblade and Ironhide) and one Meh (Motormaster/Blaster). Guess that will be the formula to push people for at least two 5* in a month.

Edit: That's based if they don't want to p*** off the whales that got OG Prime and Ratchet in crystal opening events. Otherwise - who knows it can be anyone.

They have no reason to be peeved off, those bots can't stay exclusive forever. Maybe it's too early for Ratchet but it's been 5+ months now since that Optimus crystal event.
  • CeltCelt Posts: 96
    I speculate OG coming for the month of April, in another word : the anniversary.
    Like you said, they can't stay exclusive forever, so it means that basically one day we'll get them ( him and Ratchet ) so I assume they just wait for a good occasion to sell it.
    So about next month actually it's pretty hard ...
    So here's my theory for the exact 6 next bot.
    They'll sell 3 really good bot/ or 2 good bot and 1 also good but not on the same lvl as the 2 other ( but anyways, better than Hound/sideswipe )
    So if OGP comes the month after it, they'll put it with like 1 extremely good bot ( Megatronus ? Even Ratchet ? ) so the people couldn't afford the 2 extreme bot, because they basically just spent everything the last month.
    This strat was used in another way, but with the same intent, at the release of Megatronus/OGP 5*
    Making the player use every drop of money/ressources from their wallet, virtual or not. So they can't afford the best bots that comes just after
    So the pattern should look like this
    March : Bumblebee G1 - Scorponok - Cyclonus
    April : OGP - Megatronus - Wheeljack

PS : Another strat would be to just sell 2 extreme bot with OGP, so basically no one will get the 3 bot unless = extremely rich/Huge hoarder. And the vast majority of people will only get 1 of the 3, 2 for the big grinders.

And it would look like this : OGP - Megatronus - Bumblebee G1/Ratchet
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 1,306
    Celt wrote: »
    [Long post here]

Damn, that’s exactly what I was thinking. Sounds like something Kabam would do too...
  • BeastdadBeastdad Posts: 34
    Just give me Robotronus
  • Please let Shockwave be one of them. I’m trying for a 4-Star of him to swap out Starscream for on my team and have been failing miserably at it so far.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 441
    Please let Shockwave be one of them. I’m trying for a 4-Star of him to swap out Starscream for on my team and have been failing miserably at it so far.

Starscream dupped is actually pretty good. He’s extremely underrated.
    I have him on my mission team as the Tac, and I would DEFINITELY prefer him dupped over dupped Shockwave.
    Him undupped is useless though.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 318

This one.
  • Ramjet cyclonus and tantrum ...if logic/patern is followed.