Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

March's three featured bots speculation

Okay, ktomov has a nice image of the bot pools (5 star pool, featured bots pool, and unreleased). Time for some speculating....

s3k823zty2et.jpg

I'm going to go with Cyclonus (we haven't had a tac featured bot yet), Hound, and Tantrum. Possibly swap in Ramjet with one of the latter two.

A little early for this thread? Yeah. Well, I just wanted to be the first to post about it. :#
Tagged:

Comments

• MAMILMAMIL Posts: 48
    Jazz, Motormaster and Bludgeon were announced a week before the current spotlight started, so it’s about time again. @Kabam Miike
  • QliverQliver Posts: 54
    nope never
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Let's flood the forum with this question so that it could be answered.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Sad that he was last active on my birthday :(.
  • Miike will be missed...
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Miike will be missed...

Is he gone??
  • QliverQliver Posts: 54
    Miike will
    be missed
    edited February 2019
    I asked about it in the newly pinned 'hi old friend' chat thread and my post was deleted. So it means it is not even eligible for chat. But do we need to log back to this very forum to chat about my fav bot when there are Tfw2005, Allspark and Seibertron? -- The reason we frequent here, is because we (and by proxy, a big part of the Chinese player base) care about this game, by caring about the next batch of bots. If no light can be shed on this, I'm fine if the mods remain silent.
  • I wish my kids would visit.... Anyway I'm holding on to my chips till we find out
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Mutantdoc wrote: »
    I wish my kids would visit.... Anyway I'm holding on to my chips till we find out

Whoever has the most Hummel's runs the home.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Synthwave wrote: »
    Mike hasn't been on here in over a week, so I'm guessing he doesn't know (or care?) what's going on anymore. Vydious stops by every now and again, but it mainly seems like it's to only talk about the movies or other superficial stuff and not the actual game itself.

I think we're now officially the grandparents who have been dropped off at the proverbial nursing home and can only expect occasional visits from the kids, who will only chat for a few minutes about the weather before quickly leaving us some cookies on a paper plate that were baked 3 days ago on their way out the door.

Good thing I wasn’t drinking anything when I tease this.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Good thing I wasn’t drinking anything when I tease this.

Oh man, my typo... read this
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    I asked about it in the newly pinned 'hi old friend' chat thread and my post was deleted. So it means it is not even eligible for chat. But do we need to log back to this very forum to chat about my fav bot when there are Tfw2005, Allspark and Seibertron? -- The reason we frequent here, is because we (and by proxy, a big part of the Chinese player base) care about this game, by caring about the next batch of bots. If no light can be shed on this, I'm fine if the mods remain silent.

Not sure why there has to be so much mystery about it. Yes we'll tell you all in a few days or no, we can't tell you. Done, so easy and constructive.
  • Last month was the first time they did any rewards past 28 so would expect them to do the same next month just filling in the extra space with 5* shards. This month no extra days no extra 5* shards
    edited February 2019
    Welp, the bots expire in 6 days, so counting on tradition, it should be announced tomorrow.
    JKIN wrote: »
    Welp, the bots expire in 6 days, so counting on tradition, it should be announced tomorrow.

OG prime, Blaster and Windblade. I'm more happy guessing them thru the arena bug.
    JKIN wrote: »

OG prime, Blaster and Windblade. I'm more happy guessing them thru the arena bug.

Oh yeah.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I'll punt for Cyclonus, Blaster and Ramjet
  • OGP, Rat, IH. Best Buds for life.
  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    Swipe, hound, ram go...
  • DrShotgun wrote: »
    Miike will be missed...

Is he gone??

He's dealing with a lot in the other game's forum. There are a lot more moving parts there (and consequently a lot more cheaters)
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Next three bots will be

Sideswipe, Hound, and Tact Bee.

Everyone's favourites 😆
    Manthro wrote: »
    Next three bots will be

Everyone's favourites 😆

Really?
    I was looking at the Arena bug to see whom the next bots are.
    Are they out on the store? I haven’t checked.
  • OK, I’m in for predictions SURE to be wrong...

I’ll guess Drift, Mixmaster, & Tact Bee are the next 3.
  • JKIN wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »
    Next three bots will be

Everyone's favourites 😆

Really?
    I was looking at the Arena bug to see whom the next bots are.
    Are they out on the store? I haven’t checked.

r/woosh
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Ramjet, Hound, Windblade
  • JKIN wrote: »

Yeah this is my bet too. These guys just keep showing up in the triple threat teams.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I would like to see Ironhide and MV. Preferably not in the same month. One 5* bot per month is tiring enough to grind for.
  • Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    There will be news on new bots the day before the new/old spotlight has is the case most months now Kabam have only a very very small team on the game