Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

March's three featured bots speculation

124»

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    VirtBee wrote: »
    Guys just look at the monthly calendar awards day 14 crystal gives a hint as to what boys are coming.

isn't that just the 4* version crystal for Jetfire? Would doubt they would offer Jetfire, Scorponok and Megatronus this soon.

correct and correct
  • MAMILMAMIL Posts: 48
    It’s dumb to start a new one every month, so I just dug this one up from last month, but the question remains the same.
    gj3epwz5sz7o.gif
    MAMIL wrote: »
    It’s dumb to start a new one every month, so I just dug this one up from last month, but the question remains the same.
    gj3epwz5sz7o.gif

well now this is one of three threads going I believe!
  • I merged two threads together about the general same topic. Not here to confirm or deny anything, just wanted to give the heads up.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    I merged two threads together about the general same topic. Not here to confirm or deny anything, just wanted to give the heads up.

CONFIRMED:

Ramjet
    Hound
    Sideswipe

😉
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    Vavatron wrote: »
    I merged two threads together about the general same topic. Not here to confirm or deny anything, just wanted to give the heads up.

CONFIRMED:

Ramjet
    Hound
    Sideswipe

😉

That will be fun. I Guess I'll get my shards up to 5 millions then.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Can’t imagine running the 10 AM fights objective with any of those bots. I won’t bother going for the 29 objectives with those 3 bots.
  • Seb1976Seb1976 Posts: 77
    Ramjet and Ratchet it is, then
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Wouldn’t it be funny if Kabam comes out and says there won’t be the three featured bots next month or a reforged spotlight, instead they’ll be running an arena event, raid event, and something else leaded up to the end of March event they had planned.

Then it’s the 2nd anniversary month.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    So if we get both of them we still get generic awakening program?
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Wouldn’t it be funny if Kabam comes out and says there won’t be the three featured bots next month or a reforged spotlight, instead they’ll be running an arena event, raid event, and something else leaded up to the end of March event they had planned.

Then it’s the 2nd anniversary month.

Of course the announcement comes out while I was typing that. :s
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    Those who said, Ramjet Hound & sideswipe please don’t make your guesses again 😂
    So it’s interesting that the Ratchet and Ramjet that kept popping up in the triple threat team in arenas led to them being the next featured bots, but OG Prime wasn’t from the other month. I wonder if that means he’ll be showing up in April with the 2nd anniversary.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Darm0k wrote: »
    So it’s interesting that the Ratchet and Ramjet that kept popping up in the triple threat team in arenas led to them being the next featured bots, but OG Prime wasn’t from the other month. I wonder if that means he’ll be showing up in April with the 2nd anniversary.

I'm guessing we'll have a foursome in April? (Three for purchase, free 5* OGP for everyone, isn't that too similar when the game starts?)
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited March 2019
    Vavatron wrote: »
    Ramjet and Ratchet 100%

WHO CALLED IT!!!???
  • When are we going to know who the new bots are? I thought they would’ve said by now.
  • When are we going to know who the new bots are? I thought they would’ve said by now.

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/7802/spotlight-mission-reforged-galvatron-rising#latest
    NidRob wrote: »
    Those who said, Ramjet Hound & sideswipe please don’t make your guesses again 😂

Logic quite clearly does not work in this part of the world