Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

March's three featured bots speculation

Comments

• VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited February 2019
    Ramjet
    Hound
    Optimus Prime
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Vavatron wrote: »
    Ramjet
    Hound
    Optimus Prime

If hound's getting a well needed buff then by all means, give us the 5*, on the other hand... Scorpinock and his venom charges
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I hope hound mix and ramjet get buffed.
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    Ramjet
    Hound
    Optimus Prime

Last one 🙏
    hq8eaglrzibx.png

Maybe the Doc!!!
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited March 2019
    NidRob wrote: »
    hq8eaglrzibx.png

Maybe the Doc!!!

Wow 😮 I spotted Ramjet and you’ve spotted Ratchet awesome 👏
    Last month we all spotted G1 Prime but didn’t get him
    Are the March Bots ?
    G1 Prime
    Ratchet
    Ramjet
    ?
    asparagus wrote: »
    So far its been bots that were in the christmas exclusive crystal so if that continues it will be hound, sideswipe, and ramjet.

Most of us will NOT go for them & we will keep hoarding chips, Kabam doesn’t think alike.

• TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Ramjet
    Ratchet
    Sideswipe

(G1 Optimus arrives in April)
  • The have to be saving og for april. One theory could be with the teaser of rodimus prime in the new tftf pic, they possibly could be releasing three primes during their anniversary date. Those primes being G1 Prime, Megatronus, and maybe a released rodimus
    The have to be saving og for april. One theory could be with the teaser of rodimus prime in the new tftf pic, they possibly could be releasing three primes during their anniversary date. Those primes being G1 Prime, Megatronus, and maybe a released rodimus

Wow 😮 G1 Optimus Prime, Megatronus, and G1 Rodimus Prime would be HUGE for a 2nd Anniversary excellent idea
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I haven't bought a bot yet. I'll buy Ratchet for sure. I'll also go for a Prime or Wheeljack. A million chips is not an easy feat.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited March 2019
    The 5* featured bots of April will be.......

...Drumroll please...

...Ramjet the dumbest seeker alive who represents Internet pseudo-intellectuals who make videos about politics and get funded by their patrons
    Hound the fedora soldier helmet wearing neckbeard who represent most Transformers and MLP fans on the internet
    and Side "Pillow Hands" Swipe who is a representation of Internet Tough guys who love threatening to kill strangers despite not knowing where they live.

Together, these 3 jobbers will enter the fight and
    kill Unicron
    by doxxing him
    Oh nevermind, they're getting buffed soon, I guess these memes can finally die
    Ramjet really isn't a bad bot if you get into the sp1, heavy, stun pattern. Opponent stays stunned all fight.
    He also has great armor. I won't be purchasing him though lol. Sideswipe either, although still not a bad bot. Good crit ratings.
    Rj needs a buff like power lock on stunned enemy and he's a god.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I would love to see Grimlock or MV for next month’s featured bots. I can only get 1 5* bot a month, so I’m hoping the other two would be hound, sideswipe, mixmaster, ramjet, galvatron or whatever :D
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    So do we start getting clues or info tomorrow? Or overmorrow?
    edited March 2019
    I thought Kabam would give a hint today lol 😂 maybe tomorrow?
    I’m excited to see what bots are going in the store I’m also eager to see the Spotlight Mission
    No more hints other than the arena clue. To overcome the boredom, I've invited players from my community to fill-in a survey. Every participant puts in 20 cents into the jackpot, it will be divided by those who succeed in guessing all three bots.
    No more hints other than the arena clue. To overcome the boredom, I've invited players from my community to fill-in a survey. Every participant puts in 20 cents into the jackpot, it will be divided by those who succeed in guessing all three bots.

Sounds like fun 😁👍
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Ramjet
    Hound
    Sideswipe
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    edited March 2019
    Ramjet
    Hound
    Sideswipe

anfy2k1dgsjg.gif

Certainly they wouldn't have 3 bots so unpopular in one month
    Is it too much to ask for one tactician in the 3rd month?
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    DrShotgun wrote: »

Well they had the chance to release the exclusive bots in a different order. I'll probably grab Hound and have been waiting for Ramjet
  • So I’m never getting 4-Star Shockwave then.

This is why either 2-Stars need to be removed from the Premium/Featured Crystals, OR give us the “Trade Bots” feature.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    You'll get one eventually. I finally got 4* primal with my last 4* been a year or so since he came out.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    So I’m never getting 4-Star Shockwave then.

This is why either 2-Stars need to be removed from the Premium/Featured Crystals, OR give us the “Trade Bots” feature.

or just keep collecting 4* crystals and shards and hope you get lucky like everyone else?
  • Guys just look at the monthly calendar awards day 14 crystal gives a hint as to what boys are coming.
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited March 2019
    DrShotgun wrote: »

They might be buffed soon, so maybe consider that.
  • VirtBeeVirtBee Posts: 21
    Guys just look at the monthly calendar awards day 14 crystal gives a hint as to what boys are coming.

isn't that just the 4* version crystal for Jetfire? Would doubt they would offer Jetfire, Scorponok and Megatronus this soon.