Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Things that made you go YAAAAHOOIE!

Comments

• Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Kitten wrote: »
    I would never say “yahoooie” since I’m over 15 but one thing I’m dead happy about is I’m almost done with master and when I get tantrum (100,000 chips away) I can take him straight to R3

When you're over 35 you'll start saying it again.
  • Kitten wrote: »
    I would never say “yahoooie” since I’m over 15 but one thing I’m dead happy about is I’m almost done with master and when I get tantrum (100,000 chips away) I can take him straight to R3

Yeah. That word is a big no no. I will say that i was happy when i got my first 5 star. UM. And mixdaddy of course
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I'll be getting the 29th objective this month, a new 5* Sig awakening is near
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

The point of the thread is anything that made you really happy...even if you didn't say it you sometimes feel it in your head...I just wanted to give the thread a unique name
    I duped my Wheeljack again
    And seeing as I duped him again this made me pretty happy
    ctznbqbro4se.jpg
  • HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    I gotta say that reading the dialog with this new Grimlock mission released today just about did it with me! Wheeljack is just hilarious, especially if you happen to hear the original Wheeljack's voice from G1 in your head as you read it! This was worth all the wait for a new mission this year! Makes me wonder if you Kabam guys were rewatching all the Wheeljack G1 scenes just to nail down his character for this!
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    bn3rz5ecsbd3.png

Just got this.
    bn3rz5ecsbd3.png

Just got this.

@PUNchliner
    Boom
    6cduhm611kkv.jpg
    BOOM!
    1nr7dqrvn0e7.jpg
    BAM!
    fh6k1mhura8i.jpg
    KABAM!!!
    xw1eb6djhmfe.jpg
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Boom
    6cduhm611kkv.jpg
    BOOM!
    1nr7dqrvn0e7.jpg
    BAM!
    fh6k1mhura8i.jpg
    KABAM!!!
    xw1eb6djhmfe.jpg

Whaaaaat sick man that’s a beyond god tier bot
    Boom
    6cduhm611kkv.jpg
    BOOM!
    1nr7dqrvn0e7.jpg
    BAM!
    fh6k1mhura8i.jpg
    KABAM!!!
    xw1eb6djhmfe.jpg

Whaaaaat sick man that’s a beyond god tier bot

I know! I'm thrilled!
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    I just have to dupe him now
    iiwg7oq6b5on.png
    I am on a roll!
    k7dr09eqokpm.jpg
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Placing 1st in AM this week, made me say something similar to YAHOOOIE!, but not yahoooie exactly
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Last 36 hours...

First this... from a PBC... one of my remaining game objectives was achieved:

n7w15y87som8.png

Then after duping a 4* Bludgeon from a Daily Crystal...

kx2cv20vseti.png

Still looking for a Warrior... but I’ll gladly take this bot!!
    Technobot wrote: »
    Last 36 hours...

First this... from a PBC... one of my remaining game objectives was achieved:

n7w15y87som8.png

Then after duping a 4* Bludgeon from a Daily Crystal...

kx2cv20vseti.png

Still looking for a Warrior... but I’ll gladly take this bot!!

How odd! I duped my bludgeon then got a 5 star shockwave then got 4 star drift...coincidence?
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Minus my rhinox I've got an awakened squad if 5* Beast Bois now.
    If only I had the sparks to rank then up though

pubr7coga1y9.png
  • DeadMemeBoiDeadMemeBoi Posts: 140
    ea5x6wo84nvd.png
    t9bdy0qfk5qc.png
    Duped my 5* Grimlock today! Cough- @Kabam Vydious -cough
  • Momo2008 wrote: »
    wniwd2di7tqn.png
    @Kabam Vydious make him the most powerful bot! Lol

(◕‿◕)
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Momo2008 wrote: »
    wniwd2di7tqn.png
    @Kabam Vydious make him the most powerful bot! Lol

(◕‿◕)

LMAO!
  • 6uuw3o8nu7zt.png
    mb9ehn5o7vca.png
    n05vwzdcff55.png
    YAHOOIE! *3
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited June 2019
    I don't know how I feel about this one, but here you go.
    49ow8fimjthl.png
    efl2k6gj3fym.png

• I don't know how I feel about this one, but here you go.
    49ow8fimjthl.png
    efl2k6gj3fym.png

Don't take it as a loss, Mixmaster is a really great damage dealer and is often overlooked.

The the main factor you must consider with Mixmaster is patience. It takes a while for his Special Attack and Crit Damage buffs to stack (in your case it will be a bit faster since you have him duped), but the pay off is definetly worth it. The patience benefits, as his damage is increased by a massive amount and you will notice it when you pull off an SP2 and SP3 with the maximum amount of stacks.

Meanwhile, you can always try to apply some acid debuffs on the opponent. Ever since his last buff, they're a lot easier to apply and can allow you to deal easy Crit Damage. And if you don't have an acid debuff for a special, the SP2 and SP3 still apply a burn debuff anyway to allow that massive damage. Best synergy bonuses for him are Shieldmasters and Heralds of Chaos (Cyclonus/Galvatron).

So in the end of the day, Mixmaster is a great damage dealer but requires a continuous cycle of waiting and launching specials for maximum imput. There are better bots, yes, but Mixmaster is still good enough and by no means bad.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    49ow8fimjthl.png
    efl2k6gj3fym.png

Don't take it as a loss, Mixmaster is a really great damage dealer and is often overlooked.

The the main factor you must consider with Mixmaster is patience. It takes a while for his Special Attack and Crit Damage buffs to stack (in your case it will be a bit faster since you have him duped), but the pay off is definetly worth it. The patience benefits, as his damage is increased by a massive amount and you will notice it when you pull off an SP2 and SP3 with the maximum amount of stacks.

Meanwhile, you can always try to apply some acid debuffs on the opponent. Ever since his last buff, they're a lot easier to apply and can allow you to deal easy Crit Damage. And if you don't have an acid debuff for a special, the SP2 and SP3 still apply a burn debuff anyway to allow that massive damage. Best synergy bonuses for him are Shieldmasters and Heralds of Chaos (Cyclonus/Galvatron).

So in the end of the day, Mixmaster is a great damage dealer but requires a continuous cycle of waiting and launching specials for maximum imput. There are better bots, yes, but Mixmaster is still good enough and by no means bad.

Good thing his signature ability removes the patience factor. Makes him gain much more buffs in a shorter amount of time
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited June 2019
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    49ow8fimjthl.png
    efl2k6gj3fym.png

Good thing his signature ability removes the patience factor. Makes him gain much more buffs in a shorter amount of time

Yep, and @Primerprime5 was lucky to dupe Mixdaddy.
  • PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    My AM team is a beast, literally, Primal, Rhinox and Dinobot :smiley:
    Till last month only Dinobot was duped.

Until...

I got to the 29 achievement award last month, which landed me a tech awakening, and this morning, with this month's 29 achiv award i landed on a BRAWLER. OH YEAH :smiley:
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    810lnwvlb0tq.png
    I hope she’s the next featured bot