Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

RAIDers of the Lost ARK

Comments

• Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Voltron wrote: »
    do you use cheetor on scorptech? i'm curious at his heal block despite the class dis.

Yes much faster. Using Cheetor against scorptech is much more efficient than using primal cos of the heal.
  • How did we miss that pun/reference?

Do you mean mine? @Kabam Miike
  • Vavatron wrote: »
    Where you will claim The Crystal Skull

Boooo... Crystal Skull!!! Booooo!!!

It's an indiana jones refrence...as the first movie was called Raiders of the lost ark as @BlackRazak called this thread

Mv1 = Raiders of the lost ark

Mv2 = The Temple of Doom

Mv3 = The last crusade

Mv4 = The crystal skull

That's all the indiana jones movies...5 comes out in 2021 I think
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited February 2019
    @Bntyhntr3232_ i named this thread due to
    RAIDs, and every base has an ARK in the background.
    What's an Indiana Jones?
    🤣
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    What's an Indiana Jones?
    🤣

Lol I obviously know that...but the name is the name of an Indiania jones movie
    What's an Indiana Jones?
    🤣

giphy.gif
    What's an Indiana Jones?
    🤣

giphy.gif

What is that?
    What's an Indiana Jones?
    🤣

giphy.gif

What is that?

Nothing.

giphy.gif
    What's an Indiana Jones?
    🤣

giphy.gif

What is that?

Nothing.

giphy.gif

Oh really?
  • My team can be a bit unnecessary. kkkkkkugwfu04dpddu.jpg
    My team can be a bit unnecessary. kkkkkkugwfu04dpddu.jpg

This is a fantastic team. Once my Grimlock is duped, I will be using this combination as well.
  • @Voltron I had a chance today in arena to test cheetor against scorponok : yes, cheetor's SP1 does prevent scorponok from healing.
    Flummoxed.
    Went up against a 27K base, with a 5* 4800Pi Wheeljack on 4* Harm mod as boss.
    R5 4*s Galvatron, MM, Cyclonus all at 75% health or better.

LOST.

Wheeljack's Shield at 75% health withstood everything Cyclonus or MM had, and finally Galvatron was stumped with WJ at 25%.

WTF
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Flummoxed.
    Went up against a 27K base, with a 5* 4800Pi Wheeljack on 4* Harm mod as boss.
    R5 4*s Galvatron, MM, Cyclonus all at 75% health or better.

LOST.

Wheeljack's Shield at 75% health withstood everything Cyclonus or MM had, and finally Galvatron was stumped with WJ at 25%.

WTF

Luckily, the next fight made me feel heck of a lot better. 48K base taken down with all bots >50%.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited February 2019
    @Voltron I had a chance today in arena to test cheetor against scorponok : yes, cheetor's SP1 does prevent scorponok from healing.

thanks! how the fight..playing with a class disadvantage? I assume it wasn't too bad?
    Galv, MM, Cyclonus isn’t a strong raid team. You have nothing to counter HA. Maybe if they were R4 5* bots instead of R5 4* bots, then it wouldn’t matter. For wheeljack, duped Cheetor bypasses his shield when feral strike is active or use Grimlock to burn through. For me, the one I hate most is robotronus, which I just whack based on brute force.

Raid teams I like so far:
    - BW team - I like my wasp, primal, Cheetor combination but I know Rhinox is also popular for robotronus
    - MV, IH, OP
    - Grimlock (duped) - doesn’t matter who else you pair with him, but wheeljack, Kickback, Bludgeon are a good team with him

Wasp, primal, Cheetor is my AM combination, so trying to build Grimlock, IH, OP as a raid team. I’m just hoping for Grimlock to be duped or I get a brawler awakening.

@Faithz17 thanks, means I've been overachieving!
    That squad loses 1 in 20 raids, up to 50K base defense.
    I don't have a duped or decent Cheetor, and my WJ, Grim or Tronus are stuck at R3 4*.
    Why? NRG, i hate you
    I rank up the bots i have, and focus on the ones that help my AM.

Again, fingers crossed for a 5* or 4* Cheetor dupe!
  • @Voltron come on! It was arena, where is the risk or difficulty ? ;-)
    (It was pretty pleasant actually, more than expected)
    Next time I meet one, I'll test against scorponok + tech console.
    @Voltron come on! It was arena, where is the risk or difficulty ? ;-)
    (It was pretty pleasant actually, more than expected)
    Next time I meet one, I'll test against scorponok + tech console.

as you can tell, i skimmed read the post and missed the most important keyword. lol
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited February 2019
    Mine is an oldie but a goldie
    4* Grimlock, 4* Cyclonus, 4* Kickback. All awakened.
    Is there a way to build up raid medal counts without a constant base shield? Or using loads of Energon?
    Everytime i win 3, I'll come back to see I've been raided 3-6 times within 3hr.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Primal the HA exploiter
    Rhinox the Tronus slayer
    And Cheetor who can Feral Strike through anything
    Is there a way to build up raid medal counts without a constant base shield? Or using loads of Energon?

I don't think Raid Shields would help that much because it prevents you from raiding once it's activated.
    I've been getting tons of medals after dumping energon on raids to get expensive items on late-raids
    edited February 2019

you need a good buffer (like 200 medals over) the bracket you want to stay in to run without a shield..or you'll drop back in no time. once you build that buffer, you can usually raid you way back.

to build that buffer, you'll need to use your shields while you wait for recharge or energon to buy more raids. I would buy shields because I wanted a break. It's harder when when it's a raid event....triple if it's a special raid event.

once you hit around the 2k mark..it gets tough because you tend to lose more medals than you win.. you can lose 40 medals in a single raided defense and only win back 11 medals in your raid attack...not to mention the zero from Q bases.
    Thanks @Voltron & @Gunz0 .
    There lies the problem.
    I'm constantly stuck between 1.6-1.8K medals, as most raids nowadays gets me a maximum 33 medals, and like Voltron said; some raids get you a paltry 10-15.
    I have few issues winning raids up to 40K (still don't have the bots to comfortably best a WJ 5* high sig on HA with repair) it's the amount of RAIDS I'm paired with.
    Just can't keep up no matter how much i win.
    On certain days I'll use shields, but the ratio of win/being raided is insufferable
    Thanks @Voltron & @Gunz0 .
    There lies the problem.
    I'm constantly stuck between 1.6-1.8K medals, as most raids nowadays gets me a maximum 33 medals, and like Voltron said; some raids get you a paltry 10-15.
    I have few issues winning raids up to 40K (still don't have the bots to comfortably best a WJ 5* high sig on HA with repair) it's the amount of RAIDS I'm paired with.
    Just can't keep up no matter how much i win.
    On certain days I'll use shields, but the ratio of win/being raided is insufferable

it really just depends on the daily rewards that you need. you want to stay in the 1.7k for the 500 T3C essence..otherwise 1.2k should be enough for the T2A. the daily specials have no requirement so you medals don't matter. after breaking the 2k count and trying to keep up, i just gave up. I was so sick of Robotronus and now Scorptech..forget it. Not worth the effort for 500 essence. Though, you do earn more raid chips at a higher medal count. What I can win with 1 raid will take me 3 raids in my current standing.
    Thanks @Voltron .
    It's just whenever i see the leaderboard...sheesh. Just how do they maintain their medal count!

Funnily, i don't have much issues with Tronus + RR or Scorptech... It's that darn NanoJack + HA that gets me every friggin time
    Thanks @Voltron .
    It's just whenever i see the leaderboard...sheesh. Just how do they maintain their medal count!

Funnily, i don't have much issues with Tronus + RR or Scorptech... It's that darn NanoJack + HA that gets me every friggin time

They are the top players here. One of their base defenders probably has the same PI rating as my whole raid team. lol.

Robotronus or a Scorp +Tech console isn't hard per se but it's a very annoying fight, even with the correct bots, though I haven't tried ScorpTech with Cheetor and I doubt I will since I don't plan on going that high again. NanoJack + HA, with the right bot is a really simple fight. Maybe instead of MM, Tantrum will be better for your raid team? IIRC, you don't have a duped Grim or a BW team, and assuming you have Tantrum leveled. Synergy wise, I think he fits better with your raid team than MM.
    What does this even mean?
    3w5adia9nbli.png
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    Thanks @Voltron .

Hey @BlackRazak just a couple suggestions, invest a small amount of energon in your raids if your struggling to get your medals up. Try and raid raid raid for a day and get into the 2300 medal range. If you’re diligent you can get there without wasting too much energon, so I’d suggest spend 20-30 each raid session for the day (meaning 5-6 raids at a time). You’ll likely only get raided 1-2 times before you’re raid tickets refresh then go again.

And in regards to maintaining the medal count try not to raid just once here and there. As soon as you do that you’re base is in the raid pool and you will be raided 3-4 times. When raiding always try and run all 3 and you will counter the raids against.

For our team maintaining a crazy high medal count it’s something my alliance invests in during raid event. Having medals that high gives us more bot chips per raid and some of the crazys in my ally just keep raiding constantly. We also earn a ton of shields in the ally events and usually will buy a couple 12 hour ones for overnight or that medal count will drop like a rock. So really it’s a combo of shields and tons of raiding lol. I think we’re addicted to 5* bots haha
    Thanks @Canuck33
    After thinking it through, I'll stick with 1500-1700 medal tally.
    I'm level 45, so my inventory is severely capped

Thanks again