Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

RAIDers of the Lost ARK

13»

Comments

• Options
    Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Thanks @Canuck33
    After thinking it through, I'll stick with 1500-1700 medal tally.
    I'm level 45, so my inventory is severely capped

Thanks again

No prob, what do you spend your energon on if you don't mind me asking?
    Personally I used to buy featured crystals but stopped months ago now, their return is brutal. Now I spend my earned energon on nothing but the occasional raid ticket if I'm going for a monthly bot or save up for those big tier deals. It was the best change of habit for me being a mostly F2P player, now I can get a monthly bot for under 500 energon by doing a few bot arenas and raiding consistently during raid event. Never did I get a 5* from crystals for anywhere near that low.
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @Canuck33 i ideally spend it on AM necessities, but tend to go for those Star Buys in-store and Featured 300E Crystals. In 10months of 300E crystals, I've only ever managed 2x 5*.
    The other 7 are pure grind.
    (Would be 16+ total but NRG)
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Canuck33 wrote: »
    Thanks @Voltron .
    It's just whenever i see the leaderboard...sheesh. Just how do they maintain their medal count!

Funnily, i don't have much issues with Tronus + RR or Scorptech... It's that darn NanoJack + HA that gets me every friggin time

Hey @BlackRazak just a couple suggestions, invest a small amount of energon in your raids if your struggling to get your medals up. Try and raid raid raid for a day and get into the 2300 medal range. If you’re diligent you can get there without wasting too much energon, so I’d suggest spend 20-30 each raid session for the day (meaning 5-6 raids at a time). You’ll likely only get raided 1-2 times before you’re raid tickets refresh then go again.

And in regards to maintaining the medal count try not to raid just once here and there. As soon as you do that you’re base is in the raid pool and you will be raided 3-4 times. When raiding always try and run all 3 and you will counter the raids against.

For our team maintaining a crazy high medal count it’s something my alliance invests in during raid event. Having medals that high gives us more bot chips per raid and some of the crazys in my ally just keep raiding constantly. We also earn a ton of shields in the ally events and usually will buy a couple 12 hour ones for overnight or that medal count will drop like a rock. So really it’s a combo of shields and tons of raiding lol. I think we’re addicted to 5* bots haha

You guys need to unplug Mr d0gpile for a bit and let him have a break! 😂
  • Options
    Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    @DaveJL Hahaha! Yes he is down right out of control, nothing i can do or say to stop him.
  • Options
    So little (ok, non existent) love for
    BARRICADE.
    Does a ton of damage, evades, and has hilarious backfire capabilities.
    His SP2 steals energy, while wrecking massive damage.

Used him out of desperation in Raids, and found out he's super effective against my (everyone's) pet peeves:

Megatronus and Wheeljerk.

A decent 4* Barry (i lie...4* max high sig) makes pretty short work of 5* Tronus on RR and WJ on Repair.

Bwahahaha

• Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    BARRICADE.

Used him out of desperation in Raids, and found out he's super effective against my (everyone's) pet peeves:

A decent 4* Barry (i lie...4* max high sig) makes pretty short work of 5* Tronus on RR and WJ on Repair.

Bwahahaha

When bases get harder you'll notice that most people but WJ on HA and not repair module... Then you'll need Grimlock or a high damage dealer.

Barricade is a good, solid bot though. I was using him to counter Megatronus when he was released but no longer need to.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    BARRICADE.

Bwahahaha

I love him, but he’s bay so I don’t
  • Options
    EliteDragonEliteDragon Posts: 146
    What does this even mean?
    3w5adia9nbli.png

KKKKKKKK
  • Options
    FINALLY managed to beat a 55K base.
    Subsequently lost to a 37K base with a 9.5K Tronus on RR up front.
    'tis F2F Life.

However, losing 108 medals in 1hr is a wee bit annoying, as even that 55K base offered up a staggering 19 medals.

Naughty naughty, @Kabam Vydious