Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

RANDO Transformers Facts

2»

Comments

• BlackRazak wrote: »
    Also, once translated, those TF Legends comics....
    Make even LESS sense.

6i186tz4xx5i.png

Thanks to Deruji @ TFW2005.com
    https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/translated-transformers-legends-comics-chapters-15-17.1056268/

Wtf did I just read
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Make even LESS sense.

6i186tz4xx5i.png

https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/translated-transformers-legends-comics-chapters-15-17.1056268/

Wtf did I just read

MORE canon
    5d0s3wu2soiu.jpg
    bhg1va7t0ari.jpg
  • DarkMatrixDarkMatrix Posts: 54
    edited February 2019
    Thank you @ScarredArachnid333 for your input, all is appreciated. As said before that one is debatable and because im fairly sure they havent come out and said they are the same person i could be wrong but input regardless is helpful so thank you.

The shattered glass multiverse, a multiverse in which the heroic decepticons battle the evil autobots, was originally intended as an april fools prank. The original comic created by Botcon was simply that, a comic. However the last few pages were taken out and put on a website for fans to follow where is was revealed to all be a prank. However many were disappointed because it was a good story and later shattered glass became a full story
    n7hzde5md2m0.jpg

There is a Quintesson who is quite different from all the others. Im not sure how to describe him other than the fact he is different. I guess you could say he's like a stereotypical hippie. Aquarius is a Quintesson from the shattered glass multiverse. He is not like the other Quintessons and instead of having faces like death, fear, wrath, wisdom, and laughter, he has faces joy, compassion, love, peace and satisfaction. He is much kinder than the regular Quintessons and he has the ability to teleport, project telepathic visions, and understand 98% of all known languages, but he has to be in a good vibe for his full powers to show. Each of his faces is based on that of an important human.

Compassion - Martin Luther King Jr.
    fe8sfsebbw1i.jpg

Love - John Lennon
    61ei4ej1e0fu.jpg

Peace - Gandhi
    5ua6d848zvh1.jpg

Satisfaction - Jerry Garcia
    yl8ltruxbje2.jpg

Joy - Buddah
    hice5sxyka1p.jpg
    Aquarius is a part of the Cybertronian Zodiac as well as the human zodiac in fact we are in the astrological age of Aquarius

In Transformers Armada there is such thing as the "Dark Star Saber" it is the same star saber as the original, same minicons too, only difference is this one is black and purple rather than white and blue. It changes colors when in the hands of Megatron but this is never shown in the cartoons but rather a short comic that came with either the Dark Star Saber itself or The Star Saber (don't remember which)
    mi0riqyoy6hj.jpg

Before the existence of the aligned continuity (prime, RID 2015, FOC, WFC) The primes were Megatrounus Prime, Nexus Prime, Prima, Vector Prime, Solus Prime, Micronus Prime, Onyx Prime, Logos Prime, Alchemist Prime, Epistemus, Solomus, Mortilus, Adaptus, and Autonomous Maximus(the last autobot). This is known as the Pre - Shroud Multiverse
    some of these characters are not considered primes
    Logos Prime (A.K.A Soundbaster)
    lmtkc98k01s4.png

Epistemus
    bczenuow8937.png

Solomus
    r8evd6rjcvns.png

Adaptus
    dp1x0hii6vda.png

Mortilus
    c8ey01w9eo77.png

Autonomous Maximus (A.K.A The Last Autobot)
    w31nf0e4zoz2.png
    Primus along with Solomus, Epistemus, Mortilus, and Adaptus make up a faction called the Guiding Hand which were created before the primes by Primus who were responible for the primes creation and the rest of Cybertronian life

When the computer used to create Devestator in Transformers Revenge of the Fallen first tried to render Devestator, it crashed. Well okay it did more than that. The giant model or Devestator had more than 52,000 pieces of individually animated geometry and the first time the model was opened at a workstation at ILM the computer suffered a
    a) toasted memory
    b) failed hard drive
    c) a burned down motherboard
    and to top it all off the computer MELTED DOWN!
    Just goes to show even the computers tried to stop that horrible abomination's existence knowing what it was, and paid the ultimate price. All in vain.
    gcqnmsekjz8w.png
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    Make even LESS sense.

6i186tz4xx5i.png

Wtf did I just read

MORE canon
    5d0s3wu2soiu.jpg
    bhg1va7t0ari.jpg

6a0v2lqcpkf9.jpg
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Fun Fact:
    z0n88xyyz473.png
    Japan Happened.

Are we just going to ignore the fact that Rattrap is looking up Arcee's skirt, despite him mentioning that she's his great grand-aunt back in BW?

Incest - Fun for the whole family!
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I liked the Bay Devestator had he not had balls and been called something else. Devestator's design is as iconic as Primes imo...overall as a combiner his design was cool, but far too delicate to have been even dented by that stereotypical abomination of a comedy bot.
    He shouldn't have been "Devestator"
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    Fun Fact:
    z0n88xyyz473.png
    Japan Happened.

Are we just going to ignore the fact that Rattrap is looking up Arcee's skirt, despite him mentioning that she's his great grand-aunt back in BW?

He really did some Maximizing, eh?
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Another random fact:
    The head they used for Starscream the Dorito was originally Megatron's head, but they chose a different design for Megatron.
  • DrShotgun wrote: »
    Another random fact:
    The head they used for Starscream the Dorito was originally Megatron's head, but they chose a different design for Megatron.

That Screamer head actually would have made more sense, considering his head sculpt in TLK
    I liked the Bay Devestator had he not had balls and been called something else. Devestator's design is as iconic as Primes imo...overall as a combiner his design was cool, but far too delicate to have been even dented by that stereotypical abomination of a comedy bot.

Agreed. Aside from the "enemy's SCROTUM" bit, RotF Dev was a proper solid Combiner.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Make even LESS sense.

6i186tz4xx5i.png

Wtf did I just read

MORE canon
    5d0s3wu2soiu.jpg
    bhg1va7t0ari.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvf6OaqPPo4
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    Fun Fact:
    z0n88xyyz473.png
    Japan Happened.

Yet they call Predacons the predators, huh?

Agreed. Aside from the "enemy's SCROTUM" bit, RotF Dev was a proper solid Combiner.

Yeah, I really liked his whole vacume cleaner gimmick. It made for a pretty great scene and it showed the amount of power that version of Devestator had.

Until he got beat up by the twins...
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited February 2019
    DrShotgun wrote: »

Yeah, I really liked his whole vacume cleaner gimmick. It made for a pretty great scene and it showed the amount of power that version of Devestator had.

Until he got beat up by the twins...

They had to give the Twins SOME purpose
  • Probably well known but...

Decepticon logo is based on Soundwave's head.
    Autobot logo is based on Prowl's.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    d1gclmg59shm.png
    Mods pls dont delete
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Make even LESS sense.

6i186tz4xx5i.png

Wtf did I just read

MORE canon
    5d0s3wu2soiu.jpg
    bhg1va7t0ari.jpg

This is why Japanese cartoons have its own genre
    Behold the original Japanese toys that became Transformers!

w47c39b3jzxb.jpg
    nj5e6op01t4c.jpg
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited April 2019
    Let's not forget that RID (2016) grimlock is not the grimlock we all know...he is a different character...I have a few facts for that

In the transformers prime dinobots comics Grimlock was smart he looked close to G1 and he was born to be wild...

Whenever he got really angry he would kill everything in sight...his fellow dinobots had to repeatedly say "Stop" in order to calm him down

Now for some facts for the other dinobots

Swoop has the best day of his life whenever he is flying

Snarl is a medic

Either sludge or slag (I forgot which one) was dumb (I'm pretty sure it was sludge)

Slag was an unstoppable ram (not the animal)

Some SLAGS are indeed unstoppable.

#NorthernBirds
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

Some SLAGS are indeed unstoppable.

#NorthernBirds

I believe what Hasbro meant by calling him slag was the molten metal kind not the other kind
  • Black_ThoughtBlack_Thought Posts: 392
    edited April 2019
    Fun fact, dinbot saved the human race and had the most heroic death!
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Random fact: transformers prime was the only time peter cullens voice was completely unmodified for his portrayal of Optimus. So in real life that’s exactly how he sounds.
  • One thing I want to know is how do Transformers have relatives? Like how are Sideswipe and Sunstreaker brothers or how is Arcee Rattrap's great aunt?
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    One thing I want to know is how do Transformers have relatives? Like how are Sideswipe and Sunstreaker brothers or how is Arcee Rattrap's great aunt?

idk, but in those japanese things with rattrap and arcee, when I saw that, and the... less than family friendly feel to it, I thought one thing when I saw rattrap looking at his great aunt.
    ♪SWEET HOME ALABAMA♪