edited March 5 in General Discussion
Without doubt the best.3lk18bby63a8.jpg

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 1,555
    Definitely 👍
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 395
    One of my upgrade projects.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,423
    Rhinox's skull hurts from having to easily trash so many Megatronus' by spamming heavy attack.
  • BiomechronBiomechron Posts: 67
    Manthro wrote: »
    Rhinox's skull hurts from having to easily trash so many Megatronus' by spamming heavy attack.

Actually noticed today that tech shark is a viable option too. Just spamming sp1, the ancient dude didn't get a special off the entire fight.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 868
    ifbrem5wk8bk.png
    No, It's not, I don't need more aneurysms trying to raid.
  • Whoa! Look at you, OP. Kick some bot!
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 2,093
    Biomechron wrote: »

Actually noticed today that tech shark is a viable option too. Just spamming sp1, the ancient dude didn't get a special off the entire fight.

What's the rating of your shark?
  • EliteDragonEliteDragon Posts: 138

True
    This one goes to my defense😈😈
    Whoa! Look at you, OP. Kick some bot!

Thank you, i think.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 204

Yep. A well-duped (sig 20 or higher) Tech Sharkticon can use SP1 to effectively neutralize Megatronus’ Power Bar. The slow time it takes for The Fallen to build up power in a normal, non-RR aided fight is something that can be exploited by the Tech Sharkticon’s SP1, Rhinox’s Heavy that can activate Power Lock, & Prowl’s SP1.

Scorponok is also a great bot to use against Megatronus. The trick is you want Megatronus to initiate his SP1 or SP2... after you have connected with a Scorponok SP1 & a heavy after you filled up a power bar, initiating Venom Backfire. Scorponok’s SP1 inflicts dazed, meaning a ranged attack against him misses 100% of the time. So the first part of Megatronus’ SP1 & SP2 attack will always miss, leaving just a timely dodge needed to avoid any damage. Plus Venom Backfire activates when The Fallen uses a Special Attack, causing health loss. A steady dose of heavies & SP1 attacks allow Scorponok to take on Megatroni far stronger than he is.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 2,093
    Welp anybody can fight a non-RR tronus
  • PiconiaPiconia Posts: 50

I particulary like the bases which have both 4 and 5 star versions on defence with Power Gain mod LOL