Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

The Best present of 2019

EliteDragonEliteDragon Posts: 146
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
Without doubt the best.3lk18bby63a8.jpg

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Definitely 👍
  • One of my upgrade projects.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Rhinox's skull hurts from having to easily trash so many Megatronus' by spamming heavy attack.
  • Manthro wrote: »
    Rhinox's skull hurts from having to easily trash so many Megatronus' by spamming heavy attack.

Actually noticed today that tech shark is a viable option too. Just spamming sp1, the ancient dude didn't get a special off the entire fight.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    ifbrem5wk8bk.png
    No, It's not, I don't need more aneurysms trying to raid.
  • Whoa! Look at you, OP. Kick some bot!
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Biomechron wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »

Actually noticed today that tech shark is a viable option too. Just spamming sp1, the ancient dude didn't get a special off the entire fight.

What's the rating of your shark?
  • EliteDragonEliteDragon Posts: 146

True
    This one goes to my defense😈😈
    Whoa! Look at you, OP. Kick some bot!

Thank you, i think.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661

Yep. A well-duped (sig 20 or higher) Tech Sharkticon can use SP1 to effectively neutralize Megatronus’ Power Bar. The slow time it takes for The Fallen to build up power in a normal, non-RR aided fight is something that can be exploited by the Tech Sharkticon’s SP1, Rhinox’s Heavy that can activate Power Lock, & Prowl’s SP1.

Scorponok is also a great bot to use against Megatronus. The trick is you want Megatronus to initiate his SP1 or SP2... after you have connected with a Scorponok SP1 & a heavy after you filled up a power bar, initiating Venom Backfire. Scorponok’s SP1 inflicts dazed, meaning a ranged attack against him misses 100% of the time. So the first part of Megatronus’ SP1 & SP2 attack will always miss, leaving just a timely dodge needed to avoid any damage. Plus Venom Backfire activates when The Fallen uses a Special Attack, causing health loss. A steady dose of heavies & SP1 attacks allow Scorponok to take on Megatroni far stronger than he is.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Welp anybody can fight a non-RR tronus
  • PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106

I particulary like the bases which have both 4 and 5 star versions on defence with Power Gain mod LOL