Max FORGE, Max SIG

Hi all,

Did some digging yet can't really find a thread with properly MAXXED bots.
There are the occasional posts, but nothing consolidated.
Show off your max'd bots, either 2*, 3*, 4* or 5*, to help the community grasp what's ACHIEVABLE, with a description of length, resources, cash, etc taken.

Fully maxed (with at least Sig 60, but 99 preferred.)
«134

Comments

  • Waiting for the forge ;-)
    vn1tgyj43mbh.jpg
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 2,566
    Not wanting to hijack your post but I'm interested in knowing the max possible rating of a player's bot, all things considered.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,649
    Few of these beasts around

    aoodokqhy02l.png
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,649
    should we maybe post the signature ability so we can see the %?
  • BeastdadBeastdad Posts: 686
    pyp7mk0ficx8.png
    xvz4gt6dkpo2.png

    Should have robotronus maxed out soon.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 1,879
    0h5fdr3dgctr.png
    Here ya go. Max Forged, max sig.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 1,879
    vzmngv7l7d40.png
    For my Shockwave
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 463
    edited March 11
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    vzmngv7l7d40.png
    For my Shockwave

    I’m curious what happens if you get to SP3 and just never use it? Technically, Shocky will trigger UNDO 105% (lol), right? Does this mean that every time you get caught by a combo or heavy does it trigger? I know in other posts you’ve talked about how unreliable it is. I also acknowledge how impractical it is to “sit” on your SP3 for the sake of this ability. But given how long some of these fights are at higher levels, I find it appealing to possibly have an unlimited amount of health regeneration.
    @DrShotgun
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    vzmngv7l7d40.png
    For my Shockwave

    I’m curious what happens if you get to SP3 and just never use it? Technically, Shocky will trigger UNDO 105% (lol), right? Does this mean that every time you get caught by a combo or heavy he triggers UNDO?

    @DrShotgun

    He only triggers Undo when a Power Bar has been filled. There are no other ways to activate it.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 463
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    vzmngv7l7d40.png
    For my Shockwave

    I’m curious what happens if you get to SP3 and just never use it? Technically, Shocky will trigger UNDO 105% (lol), right? Does this mean that every time you get caught by a combo or heavy he triggers UNDO?

    @DrShotgun

    He only triggers Undo when a Power Bar has been filled. There are no other ways to activate it.

    I think you are missing my question. I realize he only triggers his Sig (UNDO) when he has a Power Bar. I’m asking what happens when you have 3 bars which pushes the chance of it triggering to 105% of the time.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,649
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    vzmngv7l7d40.png
    For my Shockwave

    I’m curious what happens if you get to SP3 and just never use it? Technically, Shocky will trigger UNDO 105% (lol), right? Does this mean that every time you get caught by a combo or heavy he triggers UNDO?

    @DrShotgun

    He only triggers Undo when a Power Bar has been filled. There are no other ways to activate it.

    I think you are missing my question. I realize he only triggers his Sig (UNDO) when he has a Power Bar. I’m asking what happens when you have 3 bars which pushes the chance of it triggering to 105% of the time.

    It's a weird one, because you wouldn't expect it to be 35%, but maybe 33% wasn't round enough.

    I would assume that it does activate every time you fill the sp3, so I guess you just go crazy when you hit sp3...
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 1,858
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    I think you are missing my question. I realize he only triggers his Sig (UNDO) when he has a Power Bar. I’m asking what happens when you have 3 bars which pushes the chance of it triggering to 105% of the time.

    Does it work that way? I assumed it doesn't stack based on the number of power bars filled, but just when one is filled, it triggers the 35% chance. I say this because Kabam has a weird way of wording things some times. I wonder it should say each time a power bar is filled, not for each full power bar.

    My Shockwave is low sig so I can't really test it.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 563
    Best bot ever:

  • CheifloadedCheifloaded Posts: 150
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Not wanting to hijack your post but I'm interested in knowing the max possible rating of a player's bot, all things considered.

    That's why this thread exists.
    So the community can see the max potential of 2*, 3*, 4* & 5*.

    My Best (gone!) 3* were
    - Galvatron, 1920PI, 100 Forge/Sig
    - Soundwave, 1780PI

    Too bad i never managed to screenshot them.
    Hence this thread

    What about masteries? Won't the PI vary from player to player based off this?
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    vzmngv7l7d40.png
    For my Shockwave

    I’m curious what happens if you get to SP3 and just never use it? Technically, Shocky will trigger UNDO 105% (lol), right? Does this mean that every time you get caught by a combo or heavy he triggers UNDO?

    @DrShotgun

    He only triggers Undo when a Power Bar has been filled. There are no other ways to activate it.

    I think you are missing my question. I realize he only triggers his Sig (UNDO) when he has a Power Bar. I’m asking what happens when you have 3 bars which pushes the chance of it triggering to 105% of the time.

    Oh, I apologize for not understanding.

    Undo only triggers ONCE per Power Bar (immediately after it's filled) and has a chance at activating again when another Power Bar is filled.

    So when @DrShotgun 's Shockwave reaches Max Power, he instantly activates Undo (cause 105% chance, lol). However, once it deactivates, that's it, since the 3rd Bar is the Maximum amount of Power and there is no other way for it to trigger since there are no more bars to fill. That means you would have to perform an SP3, so that the whole process starts over again.

    I hope I didn't miss the point this time.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    I think you are missing my question. I realize he only triggers his Sig (UNDO) when he has a Power Bar. I’m asking what happens when you have 3 bars which pushes the chance of it triggering to 105% of the time.

    Does it work that way? I assumed it doesn't stack based on the number of power bars filled, but just when one is filled, it triggers the 35% chance. I say this because Kabam has a weird way of wording things some times. I wonder it should say each time a power bar is filled, not for each full power bar.

    My Shockwave is low sig so I can't really test it.

    It stacks based on the number of Bars filled.

    Remember, it says 35% for EACH filled.

    1 Power Bar filled: 35% Chance

    2 Power Bars filled: 70% Chance

    3 Power Bars filled: 105% Chance
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    Darm0k wrote: »
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    I think you are missing my question. I realize he only triggers his Sig (UNDO) when he has a Power Bar. I’m asking what happens when you have 3 bars which pushes the chance of it triggering to 105% of the time.

    Does it work that way? I assumed it doesn't stack based on the number of power bars filled, but just when one is filled, it triggers the 35% chance. I say this because Kabam has a weird way of wording things some times. I wonder it should say each time a power bar is filled, not for each full power bar.

    My Shockwave is low sig so I can't really test it.

    It stacks based on the number of Bars filled.

    Remember, it says 35% for EACH filled.

    1 Power Bar filled: 35% Chance

    2 Power Bars filled: 70% Chance

    3 Power Bars filled: 105% Chance

    So could be 35%, a FURTHER 35% (47.25%) and finally 63.788%.
    Not to sound rude, but how did you get that? What sorcery is this?

    What I did was that I just converted mine into decimal form and went from there.
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    Sigh.
    First bar 35%
    Second bar ANOTHER +35%
    Third bar FURTHER +35%

    Ah, now I see what you did. You added 35% of 35% (which would be 12.25 and give you 47.25), then you added 35% of that.

    I don't think it works as 35% of 35%, rather 35% plus another 35% making 70%.

    Wish I could experiment with Shockwave now, to see the signed chances. Problem is, my Shockwave sug is low
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,709
    edited March 11
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    @ScarredArachnid333 but that total of 105% can't theoretically exist in a game of 0-100 percentages.
    Could be wrong though.
    I count in metric.

    😕

    Well, let's look at our big flamey friend, Dormmamu from MCOC. Say "hi" Dormammu:
    kofr94cfw40t.png
    I am going to consume your sou-
    Now on Dormmamu's Heavy Attack, he places 1 Soul Charge, and those can be stacked up to 100. When those Charges are detonated, each of them do 4% of Dormmamu's Attack as Direct damage.

    Meaning 100 Charges = 400% of his Attack.

    Let's not forget that one time Dormmamu was bugged and did 1000% of his Attack instead.

    So, since TFTF is based around MCOC's design, it's safe to assume that TFTF has a percentage rating beyond 100.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 463
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    vzmngv7l7d40.png
    For my Shockwave

    I’m curious what happens if you get to SP3 and just never use it? Technically, Shocky will trigger UNDO 105% (lol), right? Does this mean that every time you get caught by a combo or heavy he triggers UNDO?

    @DrShotgun

    He only triggers Undo when a Power Bar has been filled. There are no other ways to activate it.

    I think you are missing my question. I realize he only triggers his Sig (UNDO) when he has a Power Bar. I’m asking what happens when you have 3 bars which pushes the chance of it triggering to 105% of the time.

    Oh, I apologize for not understanding.

    Undo only triggers ONCE per Power Bar (immediately after it's filled) and has a chance at activating again when another Power Bar is filled.

    So when @DrShotgun 's Shockwave reaches Max Power, he instantly activates Undo (cause 105% chance, lol). However, once it deactivates, that's it, since the 3rd Bar is the Maximum amount of Power and there is no other way for it to trigger since there are no more bars to fill. That means you would have to perform an SP3, so that the whole process starts over again.

    I hope I didn't miss the point this time.

    Thanks for digging in further. The part I don’t understand is when you say triggers once per bar. I don’t see a buff or any indicator when the UNDO is active when you reach a bar. Also, if it works this way then what is the time limit before it deactivates?

    Seems to me the chance is always present and just increases with each bar however the chance never goes away or deactivates.
Sign In or Register to comment.