Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Max FORGE, Max SIG

Hi all,

Did some digging yet can't really find a thread with properly MAXXED bots.
There are the occasional posts, but nothing consolidated.
Show off your max'd bots, either 2*, 3*, 4* or 5*, to help the community grasp what's ACHIEVABLE, with a description of length, resources, cash, etc taken.

Fully maxed (with at least Sig 60, but 99 preferred.)

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited March 2019
    Don't have a truly 💯 bot, but this guy's the closest I've got

Galvatron 4*
    Forge 100, Sig 65
    4y2ubsg28je3.png
    TIME ELAPSED: 7 Months
    RESOURCES: 2M+ Gold
  • Waiting for the forge ;-)
    vn1tgyj43mbh.jpg
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Not wanting to hijack your post but I'm interested in knowing the max possible rating of a player's bot, all things considered.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Few of these beasts around

aoodokqhy02l.png
    Not wanting to hijack your post but I'm interested in knowing the max possible rating of a player's bot, all things considered.

That's why this thread exists.
    So the community can see the max potential of 2*, 3*, 4* & 5*.

My Best (gone!) 3* were
    - Galvatron, 1920PI, 100 Forge/Sig
    - Soundwave, 1780PI

Too bad i never managed to screenshot them.
    Hence this thread
    should we maybe post the signature ability so we can see the %?
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    0h5fdr3dgctr.png
    Here ya go. Max Forged, max sig.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    vzmngv7l7d40.png
    For my Shockwave
    edited March 2019
    @Beastdad I'm surprised that Megatronus doesn't have a higher damage output/more health.
    Though
    TBH to NOOBS reading, when it comes to Tronus, Bludgeon, Galvatron, IH, etc, that figure is misleading.
    Even at R3 4*, Bludgeon's SP2 can manage 9.5K points.
    And Galvatron's SP2 (4* R5) has managed 11K.
    Plus his heavy, regularly, with DARK BURN, can deal around 4K+3K damage to Tacts.

@DrShotgun thanks for that Shockwave.
    No wonder he's such an annoying git in higher AMs.

Let's keep this thread active so the entire player base, old and new, can learn a lil something
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited March 2019
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    vzmngv7l7d40.png
    For my Shockwave

I’m curious what happens if you get to SP3 and just never use it? Technically, Shocky will trigger UNDO 105% (lol), right? Does this mean that every time you get caught by a combo or heavy does it trigger? I know in other posts you’ve talked about how unreliable it is. I also acknowledge how impractical it is to “sit” on your SP3 for the sake of this ability. But given how long some of these fights are at higher levels, I find it appealing to possibly have an unlimited amount of health regeneration.
    @DrShotgun
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    vzmngv7l7d40.png
    For my Shockwave

I’m curious what happens if you get to SP3 and just never use it? Technically, Shocky will trigger UNDO 105% (lol), right? Does this mean that every time you get caught by a combo or heavy he triggers UNDO?

@DrShotgun

He only triggers Undo when a Power Bar has been filled. There are no other ways to activate it.
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    vzmngv7l7d40.png
    For my Shockwave

I’m curious what happens if you get to SP3 and just never use it? Technically, Shocky will trigger UNDO 105% (lol), right? Does this mean that every time you get caught by a combo or heavy he triggers UNDO?

@DrShotgun

He only triggers Undo when a Power Bar has been filled. There are no other ways to activate it.

I think you are missing my question. I realize he only triggers his Sig (UNDO) when he has a Power Bar. I’m asking what happens when you have 3 bars which pushes the chance of it triggering to 105% of the time.
    vzmngv7l7d40.png
    For my Shockwave

@DrShotgun

I think you are missing my question. I realize he only triggers his Sig (UNDO) when he has a Power Bar. I’m asking what happens when you have 3 bars which pushes the chance of it triggering to 105% of the time.

It's a weird one, because you wouldn't expect it to be 35%, but maybe 33% wasn't round enough.

I would assume that it does activate every time you fill the sp3, so I guess you just go crazy when you hit sp3...
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

Does it work that way? I assumed it doesn't stack based on the number of power bars filled, but just when one is filled, it triggers the 35% chance. I say this because Kabam has a weird way of wording things some times. I wonder it should say each time a power bar is filled, not for each full power bar.

My Shockwave is low sig so I can't really test it.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    @Mufc14 would love to see you in a death match with @DaveJL

🍿🍿🍿
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    vzmngv7l7d40.png
    For my Shockwave

@DrShotgun

Oh, I apologize for not understanding.

Undo only triggers ONCE per Power Bar (immediately after it's filled) and has a chance at activating again when another Power Bar is filled.

So when @DrShotgun 's Shockwave reaches Max Power, he instantly activates Undo (cause 105% chance, lol). However, once it deactivates, that's it, since the 3rd Bar is the Maximum amount of Power and there is no other way for it to trigger since there are no more bars to fill. That means you would have to perform an SP3, so that the whole process starts over again.

I hope I didn't miss the point this time.
  • Darm0k wrote: »

Does it work that way? I assumed it doesn't stack based on the number of power bars filled, but just when one is filled, it triggers the 35% chance. I say this because Kabam has a weird way of wording things some times. I wonder it should say each time a power bar is filled, not for each full power bar.

It stacks based on the number of Bars filled.

Remember, it says 35% for EACH filled.

1 Power Bar filled: 35% Chance

2 Power Bars filled: 70% Chance

3 Power Bars filled: 105% Chance
    Darm0k wrote: »

So could be 35%, a FURTHER 35% (47.25%) and finally 63.788%.
    BlackRazak wrote: »

That's why this thread exists.
    So the community can see the max potential of 2*, 3*, 4* & 5*.

My Best (gone!) 3* were
    - Galvatron, 1920PI, 100 Forge/Sig
    - Soundwave, 1780PI

Too bad i never managed to screenshot them.
    Hence this thread

What about masteries? Won't the PI vary from player to player based off this?

True, but that'll entail punters participating with 10% health buffs, 10% attack, relic boosts, etc.

So post with integrity.

Just the basics.
    Forge, Sig. That's it
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    Darm0k wrote: »

So could be 35%, a FURTHER 35% (47.25%) and finally 63.788%.
    Not to sound rude, but how did you get that? What sorcery is this?

What I did was that I just converted mine into decimal form and went from there.
    edited March 2019
    Sigh.
    First bar 35%
    Second bar ANOTHER +35% of 35%
    Third bar FURTHER +35%
    Hey son, I'll give you a third of this pizza.
    Now, I'll give you a third of that slice i originally gave you.
    Finally, you can have another third of your total.

33% + (33% of 33=10.89) = 43.89
    43.89 + 33% = 58.3737%
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    Sigh.
    First bar 35%
    Second bar ANOTHER +35%
    Third bar FURTHER +35%

Ah, now I see what you did. You added 35% of 35% (which would be 12.25 and give you 47.25), then you added 35% of that.

I don't think it works as 35% of 35%, rather 35% plus another 35% making 70%.

Wish I could experiment with Shockwave now, to see the signed chances. Problem is, my Shockwave sug is low
    @ScarredArachnid333 but that total of 105% can't theoretically exist in a game of 0-100 percentages.
    Could be wrong though.
    I count in metric.

😕
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited March 2019
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    @ScarredArachnid333 but that total of 105% can't theoretically exist in a game of 0-100 percentages.
    Could be wrong though.
    I count in metric.

😕

Well, let's look at our big flamey friend, Dormmamu from MCOC. Say "hi" Dormammu:
    kofr94cfw40t.png
    I am going to consume your sou-
    Now on Dormmamu's Heavy Attack, he places 1 Soul Charge, and those can be stacked up to 100. When those Charges are detonated, each of them do 4% of Dormmamu's Attack as Direct damage.

Meaning 100 Charges = 400% of his Attack.

Let's not forget that one time Dormmamu was bugged and did 1000% of his Attack instead.

So, since TFTF is based around MCOC's design, it's safe to assume that TFTF has a percentage rating beyond 100.
    vzmngv7l7d40.png
    For my Shockwave

@DrShotgun

Oh, I apologize for not understanding.

Undo only triggers ONCE per Power Bar (immediately after it's filled) and has a chance at activating again when another Power Bar is filled.

So when @DrShotgun 's Shockwave reaches Max Power, he instantly activates Undo (cause 105% chance, lol). However, once it deactivates, that's it, since the 3rd Bar is the Maximum amount of Power and there is no other way for it to trigger since there are no more bars to fill. That means you would have to perform an SP3, so that the whole process starts over again.

I hope I didn't miss the point this time.

Thanks for digging in further. The part I don’t understand is when you say triggers once per bar. I don’t see a buff or any indicator when the UNDO is active when you reach a bar. Also, if it works this way then what is the time limit before it deactivates?

Seems to me the chance is always present and just increases with each bar however the chance never goes away or deactivates.