NA arena - points for rank 1-30

How many points? Like 2m or 3m or 4m?

Comments

  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,486
    depends on the arena really. It's usually anywhere from 4m upwards for the main arenas
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 258
    edited March 13
    DaveJL wrote: »
    depends on the arena really. It's usually anywhere from 4m upwards for the main arenas

    4m.... you’d need maybe 25+ 5 stars to be able to hit that
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,423
    Not really... Just be willing to refresh with energon.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 407
    Manthro wrote: »
    Not really... Just be willing to refresh with energon.

    v2v9clb7ybl5.gif
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,486
    小龙女 wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »
    depends on the arena really. It's usually anywhere from 4m upwards for the main arenas

    4m.... you’d need maybe 25+ 5 stars to be able to hit that

    I have 24 5* and all of the 4* at r4 or above except for Demo megatron, tantrum, bonecrusher and sideswipe. I can do about 1.5m per arena run using them all.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 258
    DaveJL wrote: »
    小龙女 wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »
    depends on the arena really. It's usually anywhere from 4m upwards for the main arenas

    4m.... you’d need maybe 25+ 5 stars to be able to hit that

    I have 24 5* and all of the 4* at r4 or above except for Demo megatron, tantrum, bonecrusher and sideswipe. I can do about 1.5m per arena run using them all.


    Thank you so much, that’s massively helpful information! 2.5 runs for 4m points not too bad
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 319
    You need to be really dedicated to grind and be on the dot when your bots refresh to grind again.

    If that's something you can do, given it you have a good roster, it's doable.
Sign In or Register to comment.