Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

NA arena - points for rank 1-30

How many points? Like 2m or 3m or 4m?

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    depends on the arena really. It's usually anywhere from 4m upwards for the main arenas
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    edited March 2019
    DaveJL wrote: »
    depends on the arena really. It's usually anywhere from 4m upwards for the main arenas

4m.... you’d need maybe 25+ 5 stars to be able to hit that
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Not really... Just be willing to refresh with energon.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Manthro wrote: »
    Not really... Just be willing to refresh with energon.

v2v9clb7ybl5.gif
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    小龙女 wrote: »

I have 24 5* and all of the 4* at r4 or above except for Demo megatron, tantrum, bonecrusher and sideswipe. I can do about 1.5m per arena run using them all.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    小龙女 wrote: »

I have 24 5* and all of the 4* at r4 or above except for Demo megatron, tantrum, bonecrusher and sideswipe. I can do about 1.5m per arena run using them all.

Thank you so much, that’s massively helpful information! 2.5 runs for 4m points not too bad
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    You need to be really dedicated to grind and be on the dot when your bots refresh to grind again.

If that's something you can do, given it you have a good roster, it's doable.