Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Suggestion of new spotlights.(Fanfiction)

13»

Comments

• Emperor1854Emperor1854 Posts: 104
    edited April 2019
    I came back, you still have great stories ^^.

Thanks!!! Any comments on the “darkness returning” story tho?
    This is a direct sequel to the god of gods spotlight I’ve written earlier

Spotlight: darkness returning
    Characters featured: Nova Prime, some Aligned Characters

prologue
    Cutscene:

Nova Prime: Unicron? I have heard of you... a planet sized omnipotent being felled by a puny Autobot. Word spreads like wildfire of the great chaos bringer’s defeat... even into the silence of my realm.

Unicron: Do not let appearances fool you, boy. I may be weakened by the matrix of immortality... but I can still inflict great suffering upon you!

Nova Prime: Ahh... you mean this little trinket I’ve magically stumbled upon the first moment I stepped into this world...? I never thought I’d see this in person... and yet here it is within my grasp! It’s an embarrassment of good fortune!

Unicron: You will construct a device with the matrix according to my specifications. I will provide you with instructions shortly. Execute it well... and I will see to it that you are amply rewarded.

Nova: Sounds like a desperate plea to me...

Unicron: Arrogant insect! You dare insult me?!

Nova prime: ...Forgive my jesting nature. I have no interest in invoking the wrath of the almighty Unicron. I am here on a mission of my own... And as fate would have it, you come to me to offer assistance. I accept your gracious terms.

Unicron: very well. I will forgive your insolence since you offered your material form so willingly. Yet fascinating. You are one of few mortals who do not fight my presence but are quick to embrace it... despite knowledge of its price.

Nova Prime: I’m a pragmatist. Seeing that you need me as much as I need you, I am more than willing to reach a mutual agreement. You may begin your ritual when ready.

Unicron: You waste no time! Enchanting! And your fearless attitude... an obvious result of your matrix of valor! I find myself developing an ounce of respect for you, my future servant! Now prepare to receive the power of Unicron...

Nova Prime: only this time... the power will not possess the host.

Unicron: What?! What is this?!

Nova: But the host that will possess it! Hahahahahaha!!!

Unicron: You dare to deceive me?!

Nova: you have sharp optics Unicron! Identifying my matrix so quickly is no easy task... This Matrix Of Valor will make a fitting prison for you, my chaos bringing friend. With your kind assistance, I will execute my plan without flaw! Soon... my master will have its revenge upon this and all worlds... and I have you and the matrix of immortality to thank for it.

Unicron: Noooo....!!!! Aghghhghh!!!!

-Unicron’s essence is absorbed into Nova Prime-

Nova: Now... we must waste no time. Come, my servants... let us forge a void of life with eternal damnation!
    ——————————————————

Starscream g1: ugh! How long have I been out? ...Necrotitan. He crushed this place with hi fat aft! ...wait. I’m alive!!! Hahahaha!!! The indestructible Starscream triumphant once again!!! And what’s this? The prison cell... decimated! Heh! Looks like Lady Luck has finally shed some due blessing upon me!

Jetfire: sorry to burst your bubble, screamer. Cos I’m still alive and kicking. Thank primus we came back to scavenge our old base for supplies. Otherwise we would truly have forgotten about you.

Starscream g1: ohh... it’s you.

Jetfire: don’t make me do this. Surrender!

Starscream g1: you’re no fighter, Jetfire! You have little to no military experience. Your bookish obsession with science has left you blind to the art of war and confined in your sanitized lab!

-que miniboss battle with Starscream-

edited April 2019
    This place is intense and I like it.

Hopefully you guys can draw out and adapt some ideas for act 4
  • EliteDragonEliteDragon Posts: 146

prologue
    Cutscene:

Nova Prime: Unicron? I have heard of you... a planet sized omnipotent being felled by a puny Autobot. Word spreads like wildfire of the great chaos bringer’s defeat... even into the silence of my realm.

Unicron: Do not let appearances fool you, boy. I may be weakened by the matrix of immortality... but I can still inflict great suffering upon you!

Nova Prime: Ahh... you mean this little trinket I’ve magically stumbled upon the first moment I stepped into this world...? I never thought I’d see this in person... and yet here it is within my grasp! It’s an embarrassment of good fortune!

Unicron: You will construct a device with the matrix according to my specifications. I will provide you with instructions shortly. Execute it well... and I will see to it that you are amply rewarded.

Nova prime: ...Forgive my jesting nature. I have no interest in invoking the wrath of the almighty Unicron. I am here on a mission of my own... And as fate would have it, you come to me to offer assistance. I accept your gracious terms.

Unicron: very well. I will forgive your insolence since you offered your material form so willingly. Yet fascinating. You are one of few mortals who do not fight my presence but are quick to embrace it... despite knowledge of its price.

Nova Prime: I’m a pragmatist. Seeing that you need me as much as I need you, I am more than willing to reach a mutual agreement. You may begin your ritual when ready.

Unicron: You waste no time! Enchanting! And your fearless attitude... an obvious result of your matrix of valor! I find myself developing an ounce of respect for you, my future servant! Now prepare to receive the power of Unicron...

Nova: you have sharp optics Unicron! Identifying my matrix so quickly is no easy task... This Matrix Of Valor will make a fitting prison for you, my chaos bringing friend. With your kind assistance, I will execute my plan without flaw! Soon... my master will have its revenge upon this and all worlds... and I have you and the matrix of immortality to thank for it.

Nova: Now... we must waste no time. Come, my servants... let us forge a void of life with eternal damnation!
    ——————————————————

Starscream g1: ugh! How long have I been out? ...Necrotitan. He crushed this place with hi fat aft! ...wait. I’m alive!!! Hahahaha!!! The indestructible Starscream triumphant once again!!! And what’s this? The prison cell... decimated! Heh! Looks like Lady Luck has finally shed some due blessing upon me!

Jetfire: sorry to burst your bubble, screamer. Cos I’m still alive and kicking. Thank primus we came back to scavenge our old base for supplies. Otherwise we would truly have forgotten about you.

Starscream g1: you’re no fighter, Jetfire! You have little to no military experience. Your bookish obsession with science has left you blind to the art of war and confined in your sanitized lab!

It was simply wonderful. I did not see any faults. I'm producing a spotlight for ThunderCraker.

prologue
    Cutscene:

——————————————————

One question, would Nova Prime be an aligned version of Optimus?
    edited April 2019
    THUNDERCRAKER RETURNS

Chapter 1:My Copy
    Mission 1: Uncertainty - Boss: Meagatron OG
    Marissa Faireborn: Optimus, I found a Shartickons sign for Nova Quintessa.

Optimus Prime OG: Really? Again Shartickons? They do not give up anyway.

Marissa Faireborn: I think we'd better take a look.

Optimus Prime OG: Yes, I think we will.

............. In Another place of Nova Quintessa (Past) .............

Megatron OG: Where's Starscream?

Shockwave: He went the neighborhood to get Dark Energon for me.

Megatron OG: Um ... Starscream is not reliable. Shockwave how's our plan?

Shockwave: Great, it's completely logical and simple. We can already attack, but we have to wait for Starscream.

Megatron OG: It will take that traitor to come back.

....... In the near place .....

Starscream: Um, Shartickons where your leader is.

Shartickons: We do not have one. S-1000 is gone

Starscream: Instead of hurting them I'll help them.

Current Weather ......

Megatron OG: STARSCREAM YOUR TRAITOR, YOU DO NOT LEARN.

Starscream: I would never miss an opportunity like this.

Megatron OG: I'm going to finish you, before I blink.

Starscream: I will never defeat my army of Shartickons.

.......... After the battle ..........

Soundwave: Lord Megatron, what happened?

Megatron OG: Starscream betrayed us again, but I do not care I have a recruit, his brother.
    Mission 2: Signs - Boss: Starscream

Optimus Prime OG: Are we near?

Marissa Faireborn: Yes, Bumblebee and Optimus. Prepare yourselves.

.......A while later.....

Optimus Prime OG: Look at Shartickons.

Bumblebee OG: Easy to solve

...........A while later.......

Marissa Faireborn: We came to the
    problem. Wait. That was not the sign.

Optimus Prime OG: We already have an enemy

Starscream: HAHAHA !!!!! YOUR FOOLS FIND THAT THEY CAN KILL ITS KING!

Optimus Prime OG: Decepticons and their weak domain. Let's the commander finish him off.

After the fight ......

Starscream: Damn it, Shartickons help me, I'll get Optimus back.

Optimus Prime OG: I know, Marissa, what did you mean by the wrong signal?

Marissa Faireborn: I found the real sign, and his name is THUNDERCRAKER.
    Chapter 2: My Brother

Mission 1: Shartickons come back - Boss: S-1000
    S-1000: Shartickons, where are you?

ThunderCraker: Looking for my brother is not it?

S-1000: Was it you who made Starscream-blue ???

ThunderCraker: Forgive me, I'm not Starscream, I'm his brother. But if you are looking for it is here in Nova Quintessa, near the center of Dark Energon.

S-1000: Thank you "Starscream-blue", I'll get my kingdom back.

ThunderCraker: (Now is the time to see if you really are good Shartickon, otherwise Shartickons will be ours.)

......... Shartickon Base .........

S-1000: LARGE MY SHARTICKONS YOUR DECEPTICON TOLO.

Starscream: Forgiveness S-1000,
    unfortunately I am a better leader.

S-1000: NO !!! SHALL BE DETERMINED IN THE FORMER SHARTICKON METHOD, EYE FOR EYE, TOOTH FOR EYE.

Starscream: Let it be a silly Shartickon.
    After the fight ......

S-1000: I WILL RETURN AND THRONE WILL BE MINE !!!

Starscream: Whatever.
    Mission 2: False Leader - Boss: Starscream

ThunderCraker: Looks like the S-1000 lost, so I'll have to solve the problem.

...... Decepticon Base .......

Soundwave: Where's ThunderCraker?

Megatron OG: Solving our problem.

........ Shartickon Base ......

Starscream: No one will ever tear me down. These Shartickons will be forever mine.

ThunderCraker: Would not count on that your traídor !!!!

Starscream: It could only be my brother's Fool.

ThunderCraker: I have no problem with that, you've always been the black sheep of the Decepticons.

Starscream: If you look in the mirror. You only exist thanks to me.

ThunderCraker: The Shartickons will be mine and the Decepticons (And me) will have their revenge.

After the fight .....

Starscream: PLEASE FORGIVE ME !!!!

ThunderCraker: Decepticons have no mercy.

......... ThunderCraker shoots a shot in the back of Starscream .......
    Chapter 3: My Rival.

Mission 1: Challenge You - Boss: S-1000
    Optimus Prime OG: We're almost finding ThunderCraker and the Decepticons, just one more signal is missing.

.......... Base Decepticon ......

ThunderCraker: Here are the chief Shartickons next to my command.

Megatron OG: Great, you got over your brother.

ThunderCraker: I know that.

Outside the base .......

S-1000: Your Travesty Starscream-Blue Give Me My Shartickons !!!

ThunderCraker: Come and decide your fool !!!!

After the fight ......

S-1000: For me you were different, but in the end it was just a copy of Starscream.

ThunderCraker: Do not compare me to that garbage. Now get out.
    Mission 2: True Leader - Boss: ThunderCraker

Optimus Prime OG: How do we find the location?

S-1000: I can help.

Bumblebee OG: Serious Shartickon? For your carcass you have nothing to offer.

S-1000: But I have. I'll give it on a condition, when I defeat ThunderCraker give me my army.

Optimus Prime OG: Okay. But with no comics.

Bumblebee OG: Let's trust him?

Optimus Prime OG: Yes.

......... At Decepticon Base ........

Optimus Prime OG: They're over there.

Bumblebee OG: THUNDERCRAKER COME HERE.

Optimus Prime OG: Do not do this Bee.

Megatron OG: Typical Autobots make scandal, ThunderCraker Take the Shartickons out of here.

ThunderCraker: Yes Lord Megatron

......... After the battle with the Sub boss .....

Megatron OG: Damn, escape ThunderCraker !!!

Far away from there .......

ThunderCraker: Phew !!!

S-1000: Do not stop yet !!!

ThunderCraker: You do not give up?!?

S-1000: It's my army.

After the fight ......

S-1000: I warned no one can hold the true Shartickon power.
    Bot Spotlight: ThunderCraker
    3 * Versions: 10,000 Bot Chips, 4 *: 100,000 Bot Chips, 5 * (Special Reduction) 500,000 Bot Chips.

Be free to make suggestions pu critics ^^.
    edited April 2019

prologue
    Cutscene:

——————————————————

No, Nova Prime is a separate character from the IDW comics. He entered the dead universe accidentally due to an accident in space. The d-void, existing in that pocket universe outside of unicron’s knowledge then makes him his herald. The only reason why Nova Prime could summon the Aligned characters involved in my story from the dead universe was because they were once, if not, currently corrupted with dark energon. Because of that, they cannot join the allspark and instead exist in the “void” between life and death (the dead universe) until Unicron reclaims them. Since Unicron in my story is no longer a factor of his concern, Nova Prime is free to control the corrupted aligned characters without interference. The other TFP characters will arrive through other means, like the shattered nexus of realities or the shadowzone. One thing I can promise is that this will not be the last you see of Nova Prime after the void’s alleged disposal of him. Also, thanks for the support and feedback!!!
    THUNDERCRAKER RETURNS

Shockwave: Great, it's completely logical and simple. We can already attack, but we have to wait for Starscream.

Current Weather ......

Megatron OG: Starscream betrayed us again, but I do not care I have a recruit, his brother.

Optimus Prime OG: Decepticons and their weak domain. Let's the commander finish him off.

After the fight ......

ThunderCraker: Forgive me, I'm not Starscream, I'm his brother. But if you are looking for it is here in Nova Quintessa, near the center of Dark Energon.

ThunderCraker: (Now is the time to see if you really are good Shartickon, otherwise Shartickons will be ours.)

S-1000: NO !!! SHALL BE DETERMINED IN THE FORMER SHARTICKON METHOD, EYE FOR EYE, TOOTH FOR EYE.

After the fight ......

Starscream: No one will ever tear me down. These Shartickons will be forever mine.

ThunderCraker: I have no problem with that, you've always been the black sheep of the Decepticons.

ThunderCraker: The Shartickons will be mine and the Decepticons (And me) will have their revenge.

After the fight .....

Optimus Prime OG: We're almost finding ThunderCraker and the Decepticons, just one more signal is missing.

Outside the base .......

After the fight ......

S-1000: For me you were different, but in the end it was just a copy of Starscream.

S-1000: But I have. I'll give it on a condition, when I defeat ThunderCraker give me my army.

Megatron OG: Typical Autobots make scandal, ThunderCraker Take the Shartickons out of here.

After the fight ......

3 * Versions: 10,000 Bot Chips, 4 *: 100,000 Bot Chips, 5 * (Special Reduction) 500,000 Bot Chips.

I think I understand the general plot, which is interesting, considering how thundercracker betrays Starscream, but maybe you could enhance it further by correcting the typos and grammar in the dialogue
    edited April 2019

prologue
    Cutscene:

——————————————————

No, Nova Prime is a separate character from the IDW comics. He entered the dead universe accidentally due to an accident in space. The d-void, existing in that pocket universe outside of unicron’s knowledge then makes him his herald. The only reason why Nova Prime could summon the Aligned characters involved in my story from the dead universe was because they were once, if not, currently corrupted with dark energon. Because of that, they cannot join the allspark and instead exist in the “void” between life and death (the dead universe) until Unicron reclaims them. Since Unicron in my story is no longer a factor of his concern, Nova Prime is free to control the corrupted aligned characters without interference. The other TFP characters will arrive through other means, like the shattered nexus of realities or the shadowzone. One thing I can promise is that this will not be the last you see of Nova Prime after the void’s alleged disposal of him. Also, thanks for the support and feedback!!!

Okay, Thank you by iformation.
    edited April 2019
    THUNDERCRAKER RETURNS

Current Weather ......

After the fight ......

After the fight ......

After the fight .....

Outside the base .......

After the fight ......

After the fight ......

I think I understand the general plot, which is interesting, considering how thundercracker betrays Starscream, but maybe you could enhance it further by correcting the typos and grammar in the dialogue

Unfortunately I use the translator because I am Brazilian, so the translator's grammar is very wrong. For example when Optimus Prime says "No comics" is actually No jokes. Thank you by feedback
    THUNDERCRAKER RETURNS

Current Weather ......

After the fight ......

After the fight ......

After the fight .....

Outside the base .......

After the fight ......

After the fight ......

Unfortunately I use the translator because I am Brazilian, so the translator's grammar is very wrong. For example when Optimus Prime says "No comics" is actually No jokes. Thank you by feedback

Ahh I see! Greetings from Singapore!
    THUNDERCRAKER RETURNS

Current Weather ......

After the fight ......

After the fight ......

After the fight .....

Outside the base .......

After the fight ......

After the fight ......

Ahh I see! Greetings from Singapore!

Thank you, Greetings from Brazil!
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited May 2019
    No! I will not let this thread die!
    New Spotlight Mission coming soon.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    No! I will not let this thread die!
    New Spotlight Mission coming soon.

A new spotlight soon? What do you mean?
    PREDAKING SPOTLIGHT MISSION
    PART- 1/3
    CHAPTER 1-ENTER THE DRAGON
    QUEST 1-RUMBLE IN THE JUNGLE
    Marissa: Is anyone listening in on this? This broadcast is urgent!
    Rhinox: This is Rhinox. What the problem now? Another Bot make it through the Space Bridge?
    Marissa: The opposite, actually. A whole bunch of Sharkticon life signatures just went offline at the same time. We need someone to investigate at once.
    Rhinox: Primal and I are currently with the Commander, looking into some Dark Energon mines. We'll check it out on the way back.

Primal: Heads up. Something's moving towards us.
    Rhinox: I hope they're feeling social; my Chainguns want to say hello.
    Tantrum: No, wait! I haven' done anything!
    Rhinox: Tantrum? You look like you've been through scr-
    Tantrum: Let me go! I don't know anything, I swear!
    Primal: Rhinox, duck! Well, that's just Prime, he's gone.
    Rhinox: But what could give a Bot like Tantrum a beating like that?
    Primal: There's only one way to find out. Commander, we've got a bull to catch.

Tantrum: You two rejects again? Whaddya want?
    Rhinox: We just wanted to see how our little cow was doing after his beatdown.
    Primal: What Rhinox means is that we want to know what happened to you, and whether we could help in any way.
    Tantrum: Get fragged! You mess with the bulls, you get the horns!
    BOSS FIGHT- TANTRUM

QUEST 2- THE ONE AND ONLY
    Marissa: Optimus, were ypu able to get anything out of Tantrum?
    Primal: Nothing at all. Poor guy was scared stiffless.
    Wheeljack: Well, we've got a bigger problem right now. There's a Megatron on the move, and it isn't ours.
    MV1: Understood. Ironhide (IH) and I will accompany you.

MV1: Halt, Megatron.
    Megatron (ROTF): Optimus. As if allying with humans wasn't enough, you now take company in the form of mindless beasts. How far the lineage of Primes has fallen!
    Rhinox: Why don't you come over here, and I'll show you what a mindless beast can do.
    Primal: Megatron, there's something big out there. Bigger than you and us. For the sake of everyone's lives, I ask you- help us end this madness.
    ROTF: PAH! OUT OF MY WAY, FOOL!

MV1: You cannot possibly hope to outrun whatever it is you're trying to escape from. Assist us in finding and dealing with this thing.
    ROTF: You insolent idiots still do not understand. I do not run from it, but I move forward to challenge that beast.
    Primal: "Beast"?
    ROTF- Yes, and ancient creature throught to have gone extinct. It was swayed my troops to its bidding, but when I'm done with it, all will know who the true Ruler of the Wastelands is.
    IH: "Ruler of the Wastelands", eh? How about I turn you to, "King of the Scrapyard"?
    BOSS FIGHT- MEGATRON(ROTF)
    CHAPTER 2- AGE OF EVOLUTION
    QUEST 1- LONG LIVE THE KING!
    Primal: So far, all we've gathered us that whatever is out there is some sort of reptile, and has the capability to challenge Decepticon Overlords.
    Rhinox: Sound familiar, Optimus?
    Dinobot: I agree. This "being" can be none other than Megatron. "OUR" Megatron.
    OG(Combiner Wars Optimus): If it is a Megatron we face, I shall assist you.
    MV1: A Megatron of any Universe is dangerous. As a Prime, it is my duty to accompany you.
    Primal: Understood. Autobots, Maximals- ROLL...er...MOVE OUT!

Cheetor: Optimus, I've arrived at the coordinates Marissa transmitted, and it's teaming with Decepticons. A lot of Shiny Meg's soldiers are here too.
    Primal: Excellent work, Cheetor. We're nearly there, too. Fall back to a safe position.
    Cheetor: Copy th- AAAARRRGGHHH
    Primal: Cheetor? CHEETOR!? COME IN!

IH: <sigh> So many Cons to scrap, so little time.
    MV1: Wait, what's that? Overhead?
    Rhinox: That's got to be...oh...
    Primal: What in the name of--?
    Dinobot: That's....not Megatron.....
    Predaking: If you wished for an audience with the king, all you need do is ask.
    BOSS FIGHT- OPTIMUS PRIMAL

Predaking: Now that I've dealt with your friends, I do wonder how you expect to survive this, puny human.
    OG: COMMANDER, RUN!

QUEST 2- REHABILITATION
    Wheeljack: Everyone! The Commander's up!
    OG: Thank Primus you are conscious, Commander. Had it not been for some timely backup, courtesy of Cheetor and Jetfire(JF), I fear none of us would have made it back.
    JF: Ratchet and I have analyzed all currently existing records of this being, even a few from other Universes. His name is Predaking. He's not a Combiner like our version of him, but the differences stop there. He's just as terrifying and deadly otherwise.
    WJ: To better prepare you for your next encounter with him, JF and I have put together a training program that's based heavily on his fighting style. On completion, you should be good enough for a rematch.

Primal: Well, this program seems to be going Prime right now.
    JF: Don't let your guard down yet. I haven't raised it to the maximum difficulty.
    MV1: Crank it up, then. We need all the training we can muster to face this beast.
    JF: If you're sure about it. Good luck.

Primal: That's it? It's over? We're done?
    OG: I don't think so. I suspect JF has one more surprise in store for us.
    JF: You suspect rightly, Optimus. For your final opponent, I have uploaded Predaking's combat banks to my control module. I also had WJ construct a Mod that can mimic his Passive Debuffs.
    MV1: What are we waiting for? Optimii, Commander- TO BATTLE!
    BOSS FIGHT- JETFIRE
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited May 2019
    Overlord's Overrule (Continues from Overlord's "demise" from IDW)

Chapter 1: Working in progress
    With the help of decepticons from other realities and the guidence of Megatronus himself, The Fallen's personal titan is active once more but titans' built in spacebridge is non-functional thus, shockwave gets to work with the assistance of soundwave (and the autobots find out because patrols/scouting parties)
    1.1 Boss : Soundwave
    Miniboss : Grimlock (cerebro shells)
    1.2 Boss : Shockwave
    Miniboss : Prowl (also cerebro shells)

Chapter 2 : Seeking the Seeker
    The spacebridge is repaired only to be damaged further via a stray blast. In an attempt to repair it, shockwave does basic repairs to prevent a power surge from warping the titan who knows where. It's... somewhat successful and the spacebridge is stablised and unfortunately under Autobot control, only for an unfamiliar configuration to fly through and crash miles away:
    4rja1exg6fnp.jpg
    2.1 Boss : Starscream
    Miniboss : Jetfire (guess why?)
    2.2 Boss : Thundercracker
    Miniboss : Kickback (Yay no more brainwashing)

Chapter 3 : Following the Leader
    A few hours later the fighter jet becomes active at HQ, turbines roaring and blasters firing everywhere.
    The jet takes off and Jetfire is sent in pursuit and identifies both Megatron's and Megatronus chasing a tank configuration:
    p5wcid94cogv.jpg
    After the decepticons are delt with, both unknown vehicles are on collision course, only to merge...
    "I'm back FROM OBLIVION!!!"
    4sq04iu6t68x.jpg
    3.1 Boss : (G1) Megatron
    Miniboss : Mv megatron
    3.2 Boss :. OVERLORD
    Miniboss : Megatronus

(ADD HIM!!!!)
    Cool the new stories.
    edited June 2019
    Here is my spotlight for Rack'n'Ruin

HAMMER AND ANVIL

Chapter 1

Odd amount of rubble

Mission 1

Smashed items

G1 Bee: there is an odd amount of rubble around here...

Magnus: and it looks like an "old pal" is here too

(3 fights later)

*starscream looks very beaten up*

Starscream: ughh...Autobots...

G1 Bee: Megatron beat you again?

Starscream: No...The green people did...

Magnus: the green people? Be more specific

Starscream: there were 2 of them...they were connected to eachother...

G1 Bee: connected?

Starscream: yes...they pummeled me with a hammer and anvil

Magnus: it can't be!

(At the final battle)

G1 Bee: who is it magnus?

Magnus: there is only one it can be...Rack'n'Ruin!

Shockwave: the green people are your friends?

Magnus: they are.

Shockwave: THEN YOU ARE MY ENEMY!!!

(The fight with shockwave commences)

Mission 2

Hardcore fighters

Rack: lots of Ruin: cons to kill!

Ramjet: say that again?

(A few fights later)

Rack: looks like Ruin: another con!

Ramjet: you shall die!

(The final battle commences VS Ramjet)

chapter 2

Mission 1

The traveling twosome

G1 Bee: Optimus! Someone else has arrived here!

Optimus: hopefully an ally

Magnus: it's a wrecker...his name is Rack'n'ruin

Optimus: a wrecker? how do we find him?

Magnus: we follow the trail of beaten down decepticons

(A few fights later)

MotorMaster: Autobots!!

G1 Bee: Hey Motors! What's cookin'?

Motormaster: dead autobots

Magnus: any dead Green autobots?

Motormaster: that's funny you should mention it I found 2 green autobots attached to each other

Magnus: did you fight them?

Motormaster: No...they're headed for all decepticons though...they smashed Ramjet

G1 Bee: great!

(A fight VS MM)

(A few fights later)

*elsewhere*

Jetfire: who are they?

Drift: I don't know...they look like they are autobots

Jetfire: let's get a closer look!

(At the final battle)

Jetfire: are you an autobot?

Rack: yeah Ruin: we are

Drift: greetings fellow autobot! My name is Drift

Rack: what about tall Ruin: red and white?

Jetfire: I am Jetfire

Rack: you are both Ruin: decepticons!

Jetfire: I assure you we ar--

Rack: save it!

Drift but we--

Ruin: you can't Rack: fool us! Ruin: Deadlock!

Drift: that was my old name...

Rack: less talking! Ruin: More fighting!

(The final battle commences VS Rack'n'Ruin)

Mission 2

Better beatdowns

Rack: nowhere to run and Ruin: nowhere to hide! Rack: Rack'n'Ruin are Ruin: coming to beat you down!

Windblade: What are you doing here?

Rack: killing Ruin: Decepticons!

Bludgeon: looks like you have to die

Rack: Autobot! Help us Ruin: beat this Tinhead!

Windblade: he is my teacher I can not allow you to fight him

Rack: then we will Ruin: go through you!

(A fight VS Windblade)

(A few fights later)

Rack: hey tinhead! We Ruin: trashed your "pupil"

Bludgeon: then you leave me no choice but to fight you Myself!!!

Rack: Bring Ruin: it on!

(The final fight commences VS Bludgeon)

chapter 3

Deadly duo

Mission 1

Hammer down

Magnus: Drift! Jetfire! What happened

Drift: ...the Green autobots fought us...

Jetfire: they mistook us for decepticons

G1 Bee: you both used to be decepticons...

Drift: indeed...

Optimus: which way did he go?

Jetfire: we don't know

(A few fights later)

Rack'n'ruin: Magnus!?

Magnus: Rack'n'Ruin! Where have you been?

Rack: Pounding Ruin: Decepticons

Magnus: and autobots...

Rack'n'Ruin: Autobots?

G1 Bee: Drift and Jetfire are autobots...

Rack: oops...Ruin: Our bad

Optimus: come with us

Rack: we can't

Optimus: why not?

Rack: because Ruin: we have to Rack: Fight the decepticons

(At the final battle)

Magnus: if you wish to fight them then I shall fight alongside you!

Rack: yeah! That's Ruin: what we're talking about!

Motormaster: good! Time to die!

(Final fight VS Motormaster)

Mission 2

On the Anvil

Optimus: come back now! That's an order!

Rack: we can't. we have Ruin: to fight the decepticons

Magnus: I'm going with them...

Magnus and Rack'n'Ruin in unison: WRECK AND RULE!

(a few fights later)

G1 Bee: I finally caught up with you!

Rack: this is Ruin: Glorious battle!

Magnus: join us Bumblebee! We can tear these cons apart!

G1 Bee: please come back to base

Rack: why? We are Ruin: winning!

G1 Bee: because optimus said so

G1 Megatron: yes...run to Optimus go cower in fear!

Rack: looks like Ruin we've got ourselves Rack: a fight!

G1 Megatron: Bring it on autobot scum!

(The final fight VS megatron)

Chapter 4

No more battles

Mission 1

Loyalty to allies

Optimus: Magnus!

Magnus: what is it optimus?

Optimus: this ends here!

Magnus: What does?

Optimus: bring Rack'n'Ruin back now

Rack: we will come back Ruin: when we're good and ready!

Optimus: then you leave us no choice

(A few fights later) *elsewhere*

Megatron: Motormaster! Starscream! Ramjet! Help me!

Ramjet: the autobots got a new friend...

Megatron: I'm aware of that...it is a wrecker...

Starscream: he is too powerful!

Ramjet: wreckers are strong...

Megatron: we need a plan!

(At the final fight)

Optimus: You have one chance to come back and nobody will be harmed!

Magnus: I can't...I can't leave an old friend...

Optimus: then the decision has been made

Magnus: Rack'n'Ruin! Go! I'll hold them back!

(The final fight VS Magnus)

Mission 2

End the battle

Optimus: Rack'n'Ruin...come with us...

Rack: where is Ruin: Magnus?

Optimus: He is at base

Rack'n'Ruin: Where?

Optimus: in the medical bay

Rack: NOBODY HARMS A WRECKER Ruin: WITHOUT FACING THE CONSEQUENCES!!

(A few fights later)

G1 Bee: what do we do optimus?

Optimus: we fight them

(A few more fights later)

Optimus: Rack'n'Ruin...prepare for battle

Rack: We've already had Ruin: time to prepare!

Optimus: I don't wish this but it must be done

(the final fight commences VS Rack'n'Ruin)

(After the final fight)

Rack: you are Ruin: Strong

Optimus: come back to base with us

Rack: we think Ruin: we will

(End of spotlight)

Tell me what you think!

(I made it 4 chapters because there was so much I wanted to add and I got carried away)
  • This thread aint a suggestion anymore, and these are way too long to be a spotlight mission story. But its not bad, by itself
  • This thread aint a suggestion anymore, and these are way too long to be a spotlight mission story. But its not bad, by itself

I still feel that people can contribute to this thread for the purpose of entertainment. It is not a constructive thread, but it's a way to show off the fun and creative side of the community. Look at my threads for example. Most of them aren't constructive (besides that Thundercracker one, and that AM energy one, but that was sparked by my ignorance), but they provided ways to entertain others (at least, I hope), while sticking to the topic of Transformers, which is the subject of this game. I can't make constructive topics for the life of me, I know that; I'm not that invested in the game. But, I can still discuss Transformers.

What I'm trying to say is that the forum should be about discussing the game in constructive details, but it should also be a place where the Forged to Fight community could just get together and have a little harmless fun.
    How about hardcore fighters and better beatdowns can be a chrono-vector? For Rack'n'Ruin's side of it