Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Choose a side!

Comments

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I guess I'm the only Predacon here.

Oh well, I'll always have myself to accompany me.
    bk72xr9voat6.gif
    Just me, myself, and I.

And your duckie!
  • This thread is both exciting and terrifying-- I believe we Autobots are outnumbered.
  • TimfrancoTimfranco Posts: 55
    Don’t worry @Kabam Vydious I’m here to help I may have a Decepticon profile picture but I am an autobot because who doesn’t want to side with the Dinobots? Also because in the end good always wins the bad guys never learn.
  • Seb1976Seb1976 Posts: 77
    This thread is both exciting and terrifying-- I believe we Autobots are outnumbered.

Our cause is just ... we shall prevail

• Autobots ...... always outnumbered, never outgunned
  • DrekDrek Posts: 21
    Oof. This is always one topic I was never able to fully pick a side on. I mean Megatron? Starscream? Deceptions are amazing, but my boy Optimus has always held a place for me. And then seeing the bots like BB and Cheetor. Sigh.

I just......can’t decide. 😢
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Why not all 4??
  • DINOBOTS!! Or.. if I may suggest (in hopes he will be added..) PredaKing from transformers Prime.

yzl6hikntmex.png
    (hope I added that right)
  • Warrior2410Warrior2410 Posts: 154
    I'm for the Autobots. Jets might be cool'n all, but who cares about that when you're going at blazing speeds in/as an awesome sports/muscle car.
  • if4qn3iez3pw.jpeg
    Prime predacons
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    So maybe I was a Decepticon at one point and swapped sides with the Dinobot leader. Regardless, I’m choosing Autobots--I kinda dig the idea of protecting humans and other planets from unknown demise brought on by the Decepticons.
    dj8ck2aq00zt.png

Shhhhh... The Decepticon Justice Division is watching you
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    So maybe I was a Decepticon at one point and swapped sides with the Dinobot leader. Regardless, I’m choosing Autobots--I kinda dig the idea of protecting humans and other planets from unknown demise brought on by the Decepticons.
    dj8ck2aq00zt.png

Oh no.

OH NO.

Listen. If Grimlock can switch sides, can't I? Also to be fair, my favorites usually trip over one another on who is number one.

Also, don't call me out like this? My feelings?
  • I will choose Decepticons. G1 Soundwave was my first Transformers figure bought with my own allowance money as a kid. Near June 1986, my next figure was Ultra Magnus.

We all know Soundwave is loyal to Megatron. All hail Megatron. 🙂
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    dj8ck2aq00zt.png

Oh no.

OH NO.

Listen. If Grimlock can switch sides, can't I? Also to be fair, my favorites usually trip over one another on who is number one.

Also, don't call me out like this? My feelings?

So there's that XD

@Kabam Vydious p.s you are my favorite mod
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Decepticons all the way. Keep calm and hail Megatron.
  • Clark_kentClark_kent Posts: 80
    edited March 2019
    So @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike se will see here alliance War right? Hahaha like in MOcC . It remains me to that when you first started war of Alliance . Choose your side . 😁
    I'm Autobot as I like to fight for the peace of the Earth as OG Prime 😅

jv5vjmhx7470.gif
  • GungnirGungnir Posts: 81
    I genuinely can not decide where my allegiance lies. As a kid, Autobots G1 all the way... But nowadays, Deceptions seem more appealing.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Gungnir wrote: »
    I genuinely can not decide where my allegiance lies. As a kid, Autobots G1 all the way... But nowadays, Deceptions seem more appealing.

Join lockdown as a Merc and help both sides... chaotic neutral
  • This thread is both exciting and terrifying-- I believe we Autobots are outnumbered.

I mean, I'm pretty sure plenty of Maximal would be willing to lend a hand to the Autobot cause.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    This thread is both exciting and terrifying-- I believe we Autobots are outnumbered.

I mean, I'm pretty sure plenty of Maximal would be willing to lend a hand to the Autobot cause.

Definitely 👍
  • PeasPeas Posts: 74
    If you’re not hopeful then you’re part of the problem.

Autobots all the way!!!
  • PeasPeas Posts: 74
    But the origin story of Megatron makes it easy to feel for his side. Even with toys it seems life is just shades of grey.

Thankfully all this was lost on me as a kid in the 80’s.
    Peas wrote: »
    If you’re not hopeful then you’re part of the problem.

Autobots all the way!!!

@Gunz0 can you show him the never hope cyclonus meme?
    @Kabam Vydious I love the new forum rules! Especially rule 17!
  • PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    edited April 2019
    3523a76f629d2311f8aea1d63c2af0fda569e3e9?url=http%3A%2F%2F25.media.tumblr.com%2Ftumblr_m325ruZt2p1qhuzmwo2_500.gif
    :D nuff said
  • Soni_RuzzeneSoni_Ruzzene Posts: 7
    edited April 2019
  • Soni_RuzzeneSoni_Ruzzene Posts: 7
    edited April 2019
    Decepticons
  • Im with the autobots. Strong leader and compassionate. the Autobots are cool. Not like those decepticon scum.
    Im with the autobots. Strong leader and compassionate. the Autobots are cool. Not like those decepticon scum.

The decepticons are cooler!
  • Im with the autobots. Strong leader and compassionate. the Autobots are cool. Not like those decepticon scum.

The decepticons are cooler!

Naw...