Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Well that's just... Deceptive

Comments

• Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    that1guy wrote: »
    I don't know what you're all talking about...

It's warpath isn't it?

nl3m43zivy16.png
  • Options
    From what I think it is, it looks like an act 4 tease and will be based on king star scream and his armada. Did I nail it @Kabam Vydious or am I wrong?
    Appreciate the effort, but you're off the mark this time.

Then I can only think starscream betrays megatron and tries to take over quintessa. That’s all I can think of right now.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    From what I think it is, it looks like an act 4 tease and will be based on king star scream and his armada. Did I nail it @Kabam Vydious or am I wrong?
    Appreciate the effort, but you're off the mark this time.

Then I can only think starscream betrays megatron and tries to take over quintessa. That’s all I can think of right now.

Leave Starscream to me!
    b0bncykmf7go.jpg
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious we know you're hiding something...don't make me use the truth serum!
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious we know you're hiding something...don't make me use the truth serum!

tumblr_pg4u090zWY1tlgqkgo2_500.gif
  • Options

Someone got the refrence!
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Yawwwwwn
  • Options
    JellybeeJellybee Posts: 22
    Explain thiscidxhr9lcjco.png
  • Options
    That font cannot be explained.
  • Options
    @Jellybee you mean this?

f7oo7bkwjt87.png
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited March 2019
    @Jellybee you mean this?

f7oo7bkwjt87.png

From way back when nonetheless... LONG A** TIME COMING if you ask me
  • Options
    ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited March 2019
    Let's remember, it's all just speculation. Even though there are a lot of hints and clues, we're still not 100% sure

I'm saying this because if we overhype this too much and Thundercracker DOESN'T get added, imagine the amount of backlash there would be.

I'm not saying that I don't believe he's coming, because I believe he is. The thing is I don't KNOW if he's coming. Not trying to ruin the mood, just saying.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Let's remember, it's all just speculation. Even though there are a lot of hints and clues, we're still not 100% sure

I'm saying this because if we overhype this too much and Thundercracker DOESN'T get added, imagine the amount of backlash there would be.

I'm not saying that I don't believe he's coming, because I believe he is. The thing is I don't KNOW if he's coming. Not trying to ruin the mood, just saying.

At the very least that IS him, so whether or not next month will be a build up to his actual release rather than his spotlight (which are a grey area right now) is another thing.
    Like you said though speculation
  • Options

you don't realise how hard it has been for me not to be the one who says it again...
  • Options
    The mods didn't decline it...they declined overlord they ignored rodimus they commented here didn't decline didn't ignore it's him...at least I hope it's him
  • Options
    @Jellybee you mean this?

f7oo7bkwjt87.png

Yes
  • Options

He is coming at some point
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Right now their policy is not to say anything until the time is appropriate, which is usually the day before things happen depending on how major the information is, like spotlight info.

All we can do is wait and see what'll happen
  • Options
    Kabam being all Shady is proof enough that something big is happening I expect to be impressed
  • Options
    Kabam being all Shady is proof enough that something big is happening I expect to be impressed

Thanks Captain Obvious
  • Options
    Plot Twist: The bot in that pic isn't Thundercracker but in fact, Ion Storm
    fnr6zv9rhu3c.jpg
  • Options
    I looked at the pic and thought the colour was too dark for Starscream, but I can't believe I missed the capital C in 'Cracks'! 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Thanks Captain Obvious

You're welcome captain a-little-less-obvious!
  • Options

Excuse me?
    vzgv1x6wxktx.png
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049

Thanks Captain Obvious

I think that would technically be Commander Obvious.
  • Options

Thanks Captain Obvious

It would be lieutenant obvious as commander is a higher rank than captain
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

Thanks Captain Obvious

What about Obvious Prime?
  • Options

Thanks Captain Obvious

What about Obvious Prime?

Or obvioushide
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

At the very least that IS him, so whether or not next month will be a build up to his actual release rather than his spotlight (which are a grey area right now) is another thing.
    Like you said though speculation

There is a decent chance of him coming. I just don't want the hype train to be rolling TOO fast because if it's going super fast and Kabam announces no Thundercracker, the train will crash. The more hype, the bigger the crash.
    DaveJL wrote: »

you don't realise how hard it has been for me not to be the one who says it again...

I could tell actually.