Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Well that's just... Deceptive

124»

Comments

• Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Aight, Tinfoil HatBoy123 time boyos.
    Also I thought of nowhere else to put this, but since lies and thinking, I thought of this thread, go brain power!

That tweet quotes the transformers Tv show from 2010, Transformers: Prime. Specifically a part that little kids don't want to see, and Transformers: Prime is part of the jumbled mess that is the Aligned Continuity, one of the most well known timelines/universes in transformers history, netting itself 2 chapter books, 4 tv shows, 2 1/2 video games, and a whole lot of fans. Now, we all know on this forum, yours truly is the resident village idiot, and forum memer, and I've been meming a certain individual into relevance for a while, and if you go to This Thread: https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/7566/hello-my-old-friend
    You'll see who my favorite bot is and what my favorite iteration of said bot is. Warpath, from the Aligned Continuity. I've been making post and meme about him for a long while now, so much so I even learned Miike doesn't want him (keep your doors locked miike.) and that vydious throws shade my way (I'll remember that.). But anyways, the new Siege toyline is and I quote: War for Cybertron: Siege. War for Cybertron being the name of what started the aligned continuity. So all in all, I'd say I have enough evidence to say this
    Warpath. Confirmed.
    srrl688o8v8j.gif
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Also I thought of nowhere else to put this, but since lies and thinking, I thought of this thread, go brain power!

That tweet quotes the transformers Tv show from 2010, Transformers: Prime. Specifically a part that little kids don't want to see, and Transformers: Prime is part of the jumbled mess that is the Aligned Continuity, one of the most well known timelines/universes in transformers history, netting itself 2 chapter books, 4 tv shows, 2 1/2 video games, and a whole lot of fans. Now, we all know on this forum, yours truly is the resident village idiot, and forum memer, and I've been meming a certain individual into relevance for a while, and if you go to This Thread: https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/7566/hello-my-old-friend
    You'll see who my favorite bot is and what my favorite iteration of said bot is. Warpath, from the Aligned Continuity. I've been making post and meme about him for a long while now, so much so I even learned Miike doesn't want him (keep your doors locked miike.) and that vydious throws shade my way (I'll remember that.). But anyways, the new Siege toyline is and I quote: War for Cybertron: Siege. War for Cybertron being the name of what started the aligned continuity. So all in all, I'd say I have enough evidence to say this
    Warpath. Confirmed.
    srrl688o8v8j.gif

Very cool. Thanks Alex Jones!
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »

Warpath. Confirmed.
    srrl688o8v8j.gif

Seems legit.