Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Speculation For April Bots

The wait is over...Ogp Confirmed. It’s the best time to be in the store.
th9q1g4qj80r.png
1n63qcx58dfy.png
9fju75wxtlno.png
rs2qoex06cxl.png

Comments

• Options
    SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    edited March 2019
    OGP, Hound, Kickback...

Hmm if they keep up with the only 2 featured bots someone is missing out...
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Or thundercracker?
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Or thundercracker?
    Could be. WAIT! NEW BOT!
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Remember the first month also had Prime on those teams, but he was not a featured bot the following month. I’m not going to get excited till Kabam confirms.
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited March 2019
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Remember the first month also had Prime on those teams, but he was not a featured bot the following month. I’m not going to get excited till Kabam confirms.

You think they'd do that twice? I have my doubts.
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    They recently posted on old Kickback video on their Twitter feed so he may really be one of the new bots.
  • Options
    DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Why do they keep puting ratchet as a bot of the month? This is the 2nd month we've had him and if they put him again it will be 3 months. Why cant they do soundwave and kickback and rhinox instead. Those are the guys i really need and the game keeps teasing me with them every time i open a 4* crystal. I just pulled another megatronus and he was in between kickback and soundwave.

I swear the game does that on purpose. That's what makes me believe there really is no rng and they do it based off what ever bots you upgrade or try to get.

Soundwave, kickback and rhinox are already in the Crystal.
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Why’s @Kabam Miike avatar Thunder Cracker lol 😂
    Maybe he’s coming in a week
  • Options
    Shockwave or riot.
  • Options
    Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    Why do they keep puting ratchet as a bot of the month? This is the 2nd month we've had him and if they put him again it will be 3 months. Why cant they do soundwave and kickback and rhinox instead. Those are the guys i really need and the game keeps teasing me with them every time i open a 4* crystal. I just pulled another megatronus and he was in between kickback and soundwave.

I swear the game does that on purpose. That's what makes me believe there really is no rng and they do it based off what ever bots you upgrade or try to get.

Ratchet has only been this month, and if the bots were SW, KB, and Nox I think I'd quit on the spot lol. Rat for sure won't be in next months featured bots. I still think it's Hound, Swipe, and OGP
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Canuck33 wrote: »
    Ratcheted has only been this month, and if the bots were SW, KB, and Nox I think I'd quit on the spot lol. Rat for sure won't be in next months featured bots. I still think it's Hound, Swipe, and OGP

I think SW, Kickback, and Rhinox are already in the 5 star crystal pull so probably not them. Then again, Kabam could start mixing it up.

I’m fairly sure Hound will be one of them (plus he’s getting a buff of some sort) and maybe (?) Sideswipe.

As much as I’d like Prime as one, I’m not going to get excited till it’s made official. But I will hope for it.
  • Options
    VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Hound and Sideswipe for sure.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Was hoping for rodimus but sliding towards overlord and now falling in a pit which leads me to believe its thundercrackerjack
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Kitten wrote: »
    Was hoping for rodimus but sliding towards overlord and now falling in a pit which leads me to believe its thundercrackerjack

You're going to quit when it's Sideswipe and Hound and none of the ones you mentioned...
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    OGP available as a 5* in April?

My 1 Million Bot Chips are Ready...
  • Options
    Will be dedicated bot chips for OGP...
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    DaveJL wrote: »

You're going to quit when it's Sideswipe and Hound and none of the ones you mentioned...

827jqmnqz730.jpeg
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506

827jqmnqz730.jpeg

Not sure if that's joy or shock

• Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

What's so bad with sideswipe again?
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

His pillow fists
  • Options
    Bombshell (G1) and Scrapnel (G1)
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779

I like Sideswipe but if you would care to read properly, he was hoping for brand new bots.
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

I like Sideswipe but if you would care to read properly, he was hoping for brand new bots.

Everyone hates sideswipe...I was asking why and if you would care to read properly everyone wants new bots
  • Options
    NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    Ogp & Hound as feature bots, and maybe ThunderCracker for the special event.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Tactician fast pass? Interesting....
  • Options
    ArnZeBarnArnZeBarn Posts: 90
    Tactician fast pass? Interesting....

Foreshadowing?
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    G1 Optimus, Hound, and Kickback keep popping up in Dynamic Duo Attacks are these the April bots ?
  • Options
    DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    I found G1 Prime, Ratchet and Ramjet in Dynamic Duo.