Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Speculation For April Bots

2»

Comments

• Options
    VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Vavatron wrote: »
    Hound and Sideswipe for sure.

+ OP
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Wheelie
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I'd like to think warpath for him to join Ironhide as the 2nd demo(auto)bot. Been a long time coming but be realised that I used ALLLL my demo sparks to rank up mv Megatron 😅
  • Options
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Remember the first month also had Prime on those teams, but he was not a featured bot the following month. I’m not going to get excited till Kabam confirms.

You think they'd do that twice? I have my doubts.

Definately they can. They can do this 3, 4, 5 times if they want. OGP will never be accessible with Bot chips! Always with $$$. Thats the only thing remaining for which people would want to pay for why giving it for free (lol).
  • Options
    I think OGP will be accessible with dedicated chips, the old way
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Shouldn't we be finding out soon? I mean, they're supposed to be released tomorrow.
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Remember the first month also had Prime on those teams, but he was not a featured bot the following month. I’m not going to get excited till Kabam confirms.

Definately they can. They can do this 3, 4, 5 times if they want. OGP will never be accessible with Bot chips! Always with $$$. Thats the only thing remaining for which people would want to pay for why giving it for free (lol).

I think there is other stuff people will pay for.
  • Options
    G1 Optimus and Kickback...

IS SHOCKWAVE TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?!?!
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

Hmm...really?