Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Anniversary rewards

I guess if I just started playing these would be good. Anyone else think these are a little weak?
Tagged:

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    No those 2nd Anniversary rewards are nice 👍😊
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Jazz444 wrote: »

^^^just started playing.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Its not the worst and not the best rewards.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    edited March 2019
    We don't know what all were in for... remember last April all the extra stuff added NOT on the rewards list? The achievements alone were like Christmas.
    Have faith.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    We don't know what all were in for... remember last April all the extra stuff added NOT on the rewards list? The achievements alone were like Christmas.
    Have faith.
    Oh my gosh if they do that again, it was a party.

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Have faith.
    Oh my gosh if they do that again, it was a party.

Yeah I was at work jumping around and squealing like an idiot school girl
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Idiot school girls that're into Transformers.
    Unicorns.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    They're free, I take em'
    Darm0k wrote: »

^^^just started playing.

I’ve played for a year free rewards is free rewards

Congrats on just starting to play this game bud 👍
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I still have my 5* Sig upgrades from last year, still waiting for someone I want to use them on...
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    They’re alright, can never complain about free stuff!
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Agree. I know the rewards are free but I was really looking forward to this calendar for some resource relief. There's a resource gap for us (higher) middle tier players and we haven't made any progress in months. The only useful reward was T3A. they really couldn't make it 1000? This calendar just reminded us that we're still stuck and it really took the life out of our excitement for the update. we're still holding on though. i really hope the update will BOOM
    Did ya’ll notice that the final day on the calendar is a T4 Class essence crystal
    Maybe we’ll get a new game mode to rank5 our 5stars 😁
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    I think the rewards are fantastic... and free!
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I'm in it for the t2 alphas
    Did ya’ll notice that the final day on the calendar is a T4 Class essence crystal

It’s a t4c essence crystal 💎. That means you spin it for 500 essence of one class 😱. You stil need 9500 more essence 😮 of the same class to form a t4c spark 💥 (I’m not counting on getting 1000 essence). And the way Kabam 💣 gives these things out, it’ll probably be a class you don’t want/have. 😢 Most likely will be a while 😒 before there’s any ranking of those 5 star ⭐️ bots.

Maybe they’ll come out with a t4c spark energon deal soon. 🤞👍😁 But I worry it’ll only be a 💰💰💰➡️💸💸💸 deal. Hopefully it’ll be the energon one though. 🤗

🍾🥂🍰

🍳

What's with all the emojis? Are you mocking @Jazz444 ?
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited March 2019

It’s a t4c essence crystal 💎. That means you spin it for 500 essence of one class 😱. You stil need 9500 more essence 😮 of the same class to form a t4c spark 💥 (I’m not counting on getting 1000 essence). And the way Kabam 💣 gives these things out, it’ll probably be a class you don’t want/have. 😢 Most likely will be a while 😒 before there’s any ranking of those 5 star ⭐️ bots.

Maybe they’ll come out with a t4c spark energon deal soon. 🤞👍😁 But I worry it’ll only be a 💰💰💰➡️💸💸💸 deal. Hopefully it’ll be the energon one though. 🤗

🍾🥂🍰

🍳

What's with all the emojis? Are you mocking @Jazz444 ?

😥
    🤔
    🙏 😶

TBF, i think the lack of T4C is the only thing keeping my 4* roster from being useless.
    Winning fights against the 11K 5* is tough enough as it is
    edited March 2019
    Have respect ✊ guys I didn’t say that stupid stuff @Darm0k did ,
    @Kabam Vydious it’s time to clean up this thread please 😊
    edited March 2019
    I certainly agree @Kabam Miike 👍
    I’m hoping 🤞a T4 Class Mission will come soon
    Hey Everybody,

Remember, these Rewards are for everybody in the game. While there are many of you that have been here for quite some time, there are many here that are newer to the Fight. While we want to celebrate our 2nd Anniversary with great gifts for everybody, we also have to keep it balanced across all of our Commanders.

What's useful for our veterans may not necessarily be useful for our newer players. So finding the Balance is a delicate game, but I personally believe (I worked on this Calendar with our team) is that we have something here that all of our Commanders will be able to use. For newer Commanders, they're more advanced items they can use soon, and for our Veterans, something that is useable right now, even if less valuable of a chase prize.

Hey I agree with you some rewards are great for vets and some for noobs...I do think the vets rewards can be game changers for noobs later!
    And before I get flagged for saying noobs...

The word noob is not an insult...it means newbie it's just a shorter way of saying
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    That’s why we need some form of “uncollected” over here.
  • The_53rdThe_53rd Posts: 49
    I think the calendar is good! It’s not amazing but it’s good. Anything further for our vets from launch day though? We got the matrix of leadership last year, anything special for us this time? Maybe something slightly less exclusive like 5 3-5* crystals perhaps so it’s not majorly unfair. Just a thought!
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Ahahaha rank 5 five stars I can barely rank 3 mine :joy: I could do with t3c being more accessible if possible
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    I'm happy with any and all t3a and t4c as those are still very rare items lol