Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Anniversary rewards

2»

Comments

• Options
    GungnirGungnir Posts: 81
    I'm in it for the t2 alphas

This. 100% this.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Yea we really need a T3b arena.

There is one.
  • Options
    m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    Honest the 2 T2A are best for me to see here
  • Options
    Make it a T3b daily
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Can’t wait to see what bots are going in the store for April
  • Options
    Anyone can explain me why I only have 4 objective left to do, but it only show 25 done when it is a total of 30 objectives ? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    ahsel9tb6ber.jpg
  • Options
    ToughTough Posts: 237
    Anyone can explain me why I only have 4 objective left to do, but it only show 25 done when it is a total of 30 objectives ? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    ahsel9tb6ber.jpg

you’ve got 5, the “complete 26 monthly objectives” counts as an objective.
  • Options
    Bodyopus79Bodyopus79 Posts: 155
    Kitten wrote: »
    Ahahaha rank 5 five stars I can barely rank 3 mine :joy: I could do with t3c being more accessible if possible

I never understand why people complain about the t3c... I literally have at least 4 of each class sitting around at the end of the month for the last several months. It's the lack of t2a that's keeping me from using it...
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I’m just happy for free stuff. If anything, I need gold. I always have overflowing stash of T1As, T2As, T1Bs, T2Bs, T3Bs, T1Cs, T2Cs, T3Cs (except tech which I only have 5), currently have 4 T3A and 7 T4B. I don’t really yearn for new bots anymore cos you only need 3 bots to play this game and I already have 6 R4 5* bots which is enough to play AM and autoraid concurrently. So honestly, I’d be happy with gold to forge my bots I guess. It’s a free game after all, just enjoy what you get and stop complaining.
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Bodyopus79 wrote: »
    Ahahaha rank 5 five stars I can barely rank 3 mine :joy: I could do with t3c being more accessible if possible

I never understand why people complain about the t3c... I literally have at least 4 of each class sitting around at the end of the month for the last several months. It's the lack of t2a that's keeping me from using it...

I never understand why people complain about not having T2A, those are beyond easy to get. It's T3A and T4C that are the problem.

Just depends where you are in the game. To rank up a 5* to R3 requires 7 T2a. Building each 4* for forging also takes 3 T2a. I’m always short on T2a but have expiring T3c, T3a and T4b.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Then dont waste the rank ups on 4*? Even for forging. Just do the ones that need t1a and leave it at that yes it might take a little longer but your t2a will be safe
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Bodyopus79 wrote: »

Some people don’t grind and spend all day every day
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Then dont waste the rank ups on 4*? Even for forging. Just do the ones that need t1a and leave it at that yes it might take a little longer but your t2a will be safe

This again depends on your choice of resource to use. Ranking 4*s all the way is more efficient when it comes to gold to forge level cost. Everyone does it differently. Maybe you need your T3c so some don't rank all the way before forging. Costs more gold/ore but that might be what they have more of.