Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: Reforged - No Bot Left Behind

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Down_Under wrote: »
    Master Curb the Cur can honestly go die in a fire. It takes something special to top that 4* Thundercracker Round 4 (life transfer) map...

A brawler on every lane, higher level side has Grindor as mini boss, higher HP than the boss.. Absorb ranged.. Melee boost..

Then you get kicked in the nuts with Mv1 Prime as the boss, nearly impossible to kill. Packing like 1000% melee damage mod.
    1 hit and you're over 35% of health nuked..

Was packing max rank 4*'s: Tac Prime (sig 90), Cyclonus (sig 60), Mv1 Prime (sig 79), Cheetor. Ironhide for armour boost..

Guessing you need Scout Bumblebee which I don't have..

In before, "don't get hit"..bit hard when the 5* in this Master are on roller skates and avoid melee..
    I brought 5* Grindor to fight himself, evaded like AM Cheetor for half the fight.. Ridiculous when they don't in move like that in arenas or even Thundercracker campaign..

Fun? Not a single iota.

Yeah I beat that mission on the easiest path it was very hard
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Master Curb the Cur can honestly go die in a fire. It takes something special to top that 4* Thundercracker Round 4 (life transfer) map...

A brawler on every lane, higher level side has Grindor as mini boss, higher HP than the boss.. Absorb ranged.. Melee boost..

Then you get kicked in the nuts with Mv1 Prime as the boss, nearly impossible to kill. Packing like 1000% melee damage mod.

Was packing max rank 4*'s: Tac Prime (sig 90), Cyclonus (sig 60), Mv1 Prime (sig 79), Cheetor. Ironhide for armour boost..

In before, "don't get hit"..bit hard when the 5* in this Master are on roller skates and avoid melee..
    I brought 5* Grindor to fight himself, evaded like AM Cheetor for half the fight.. Ridiculous when they don't in move like that in arenas or even Thundercracker campaign..

Fun? Not a single iota.

Aaaaaaannnnd another reason not to fully explore this month's spotlight
  • CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 164
    Gunz0 wrote: »

It really feels as though Master difficulty gets harder with each month's spotlight.

In January I finally got a strong enough team to complete Master Act 3 (on the easiest path). Today, even though I now have stronger bots, Act 3 of Galvatron Rising was ridiculous and Act 3 of the Hound spotlight has been almost impossible.

I hate spending hundreds of Energon just to finish the Act once.

If Kabam is dead set on using the toughest mods, I'd really appreciate it if they appeared in Act 1, or maybe 2, where I have more of a chance.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    edited April 2019

It really feels as though Master difficulty gets harder with each month's spotlight.

In January I finally got a strong enough team to complete Master Act 3 (on the easiest path). Today, even though I now have stronger bots, Act 3 of Galvatron Rising was ridiculous and Act 3 of the Hound spotlight has been almost impossible.

If Kabam is dead set on using the toughest mods, I'd really appreciate it if they appeared in Act 1, or maybe 2, where I have more of a chance.

Hound spotlight is a lot easier than Galvatron spotlight.
    DonApis wrote: »

Please explain
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391

Fun? Not a single iota.

Wait until you start fighting DotM Bee.
  • omernuzomernuz Posts: 58
    I think megatronus is the key for master tactician bee and hound. Dodge always wait for your power meter fulling. Then use your specials. In the first fight i died against Hound then understood how to fight against him. 'Dodging'
  • Why is [MEDIUM] difficulty so hard I only have Power [700] for my 3-4 star bots and the AI is giving me so much trouble!
    DonApis wrote: »

Please explain

I didn't use revive and repair kits to 100% Master for this month Spotlight compared to previous Spotlight mission which had cost me a good amount of energon.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Hey...I'm doing hound spotlight on a higher difficulty than usual and it's hard...I'm on the one with Mv1 as the boss and they have a mod where if I shoot them they heal...what bots should I use?
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    edited April 2019
    Hey...I'm doing hound spotlight on a higher difficulty than usual and it's hard...I'm on the one with Mv1 as the boss and they have a mod where if I shoot them they heal...what bots should I use?

Shockwave is good for him. Anything with either heal block, or easy access to a dot that isn’t bleed. G1 megs and cyclonus can’t take the absorb ranged buff, so your gonna have to work with it.

UM is decent as well if you can keep armour break up, especially if you land a sp2 with full resistances up and he hits his sig. other options, either go for a tank like primal or megatronus. I’d recommend prowl but building melee buffs is gonna be difficult to keep prime away if your not using ranged. But it’s an option

Edit
    Another option, but one I can’t confirm if it works. A really high sig soundwave. By definition, shockwave can’t gain charges from reflected shots, so I’d ASSUME, and nothing more, that reflected shots won’t heal him either. I can’t test that to see if it’s an option though
    edited April 2019

Shockwave is good for him. Anything with either heal block, or easy access to a dot that isn’t bleed. G1 megs and cyclonus can’t take the absorb ranged buff, so your gonna have to work with it.

UM is decent as well if you can keep armour break up, especially if you land a sp2 with full resistances up and he hits his sig. other options, either go for a tank like primal or megatronus. I’d recommend prowl but building melee buffs is gonna be difficult to keep prime away if your not using ranged. But it’s an option

Edit
    Another option, but one I can’t confirm if it works. A really high sig soundwave. By definition, shockwave can’t gain charges from reflected shots, so I’d ASSUME, and nothing more, that reflected shots won’t heal him either. I can’t test that to see if it’s an option though

So...OG prime UM ROTF Mega and 2 others is what I'm going to use...the 2 others will probably be bludgeon and Scorponok

EDIT: Not Scorponok I meant Wheeljack
  • UM and wheeljack should serve you well. I’d focus at least on finishing the fight with Magnus, if you can beat him to an inch of his sig threshold, or even below, and land an armour break on 3, maybe 4 if your lucky armour buffs, it’s game over for prime. Best of luck mate
    UM and wheeljack should serve you well. I’d focus at least on finishing the fight with Magnus, if you can beat him to an inch of his sig threshold, or even below, and land an armour break on 3, maybe 4 if your lucky armour buffs, it’s game over for prime. Best of luck mate

Thanks for the information I did it!
  • UM and wheeljack should serve you well. I’d focus at least on finishing the fight with Magnus, if you can beat him to an inch of his sig threshold, or even below, and land an armour break on 3, maybe 4 if your lucky armour buffs, it’s game over for prime. Best of luck mate

Thanks for the information I did it!

Anytime mate glad to help.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    @Mr_Wonderful you mean heal block works against absorb projectile?

Yes.
  • @Mr_Wonderful you mean heal block works against absorb projectile?

Just another reason for shockwave to be godly in this game. Niche but very useful
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842

Just another reason for shockwave to be godly in this game. Niche but very useful

Cheetor too
  • I forgot about cheetor heal block. But he bleeds prime with the same special
    And now I'm on the last one (bad idea good deal) and I'm having trouble...I'm on the last battle (hound) he is at 8% health...all my bots are dead and I have no energon for a revive...what do I do?
    And now I'm on the last one (bad idea good deal) and I'm having trouble...I'm on the last battle (hound) he is at 8% health...all my bots are dead and I have no energon for a revive...what do I do?

Quit it and try again

Do arenas, open arena crystals, get moar energon

Do arenas, open arena crystals, get moar energon

I'll do that
  • I have Kickback already, but it still doesn't count in Monthly Objective as done yet ? Do I have to purchase it from chips if I already have him @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Custos ? if not, then when is it going to be Validated? Thanks
    I have Kickback already, but it still doesn't count in Monthly Objective as done yet ? Do I have to purchase it from chips if I already have him @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Custos ? if not, then when is it going to be Validated? Thanks

Did you get him while the event was active?
    I have Kickback already, but it still doesn't count in Monthly Objective as done yet ? Do I have to purchase it from chips if I already have him @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Custos ? if not, then when is it going to be Validated? Thanks

Yes. you need to get him.
  • I have Kickback already, but it still doesn't count in Monthly Objective as done yet ? Do I have to purchase it from chips if I already have him @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Custos ? if not, then when is it going to be Validated? Thanks

nope , before
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

nope , before

Then you need to get him again.
    I need help...I'm fighting hound and I cant figure out how to beat him...his power flow is stupidly strong...who should I use?