Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Spotlight Mission: Reforged - No Bot Left Behind

124»

Comments

• Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    I need help...I'm fighting hound and I cant figure out how to beat him...his power flow is stupidly strong...who should I use?

Avoid his attacks when power flow is active, bring brawlers and anyone with good power control, even though he’s a scout Prowl would work very well 👍
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Kitten wrote: »
    I need help...I'm fighting hound and I cant figure out how to beat him...his power flow is stupidly strong...who should I use?

Avoid his attacks when power flow is active, bring brawlers and anyone with good power control, even though he’s a scout Prowl would work very well 👍

And sadly...I dont have any brawlers past r2...
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited April 2019

Def dance to open the fight until the Power Flow buff drops. Don’t get overly aggressive either once it is off. Which means you may not even land a hit in between the Power Flows reactiviting.

Not sure how you feel about dodging his SP’s but I hate his SP2 so always try to bait his SP1. If he does drop his SP2 I will even block if I don’t feel like I’m in good position to fully evade.

Also, if I don’t side step his ranged comfortably, I won’t fire back. Just wait for the next shot where you dodged sooner and can actually shoot back and land it. Don’t be greedy with the shots too. Sometimes a single shot is all you can get off without exposing yourself.

For me, I used my MV1 who is R4/5* and hits pretty hard. Aside from that I always recommend Tronus and use the SP1 reset relic/then SP2 heal method.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

When you see he power flows, just Kickback, OR wait.

• Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited April 2019

Avoid him while the Power Flow is active for 5 seconds, then attack over the next 15 seconds. Repeat. The Middle Path is great training to battle the Power Flow.

Watch out for the alternating resistance btw Energy & Physical attacks. Adjust your attacks accordingly.

My bots I am using (Expert Mode mind you...) are as follows: R3 5* Grimlock, R2 5* Barricade, Max 4* Tronus, Max 4* Starscream, & Max 4* Bonecrusher. All 5 were duped. So far, I have cleared the 3 hardest paths of the 5 paths in 3.2... ZERO ENERGON SPENT!!! Only Energon I spent in Expert was 160 to clear that stupid Focused Frenzy path in 3.1.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Technobot wrote: »
    ! Only Energon I spent in Expert was 160 to clear that stupid Focused Frenzy path in 3.1.

Use your Tronus against Frenzy. If the sig procs and the enemy finishes their cooldown, they can't get Unstoppable and are immediately stunned.

• Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNAALLLLLLYYYYY!

iv2hcu3mn847.jpg
  • Options
    Phoenix8318Phoenix8318 Posts: 117
    Hound wasn't to bad after a few rounds. Turned out Soundwave was a good counter to him. So this month 100% also on master. THE worst pain this spotlight was Barricade with focused frenzy AND repair. Kabam sure knows how to combine mods that make you want to throw your phone in the wall.
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited April 2019
    Rhinox worked best for me to beat hound in Master because power lock and his sp1 was nullifying that range damage buff also ... Keeping hound bleeding the whole fight ;))