Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Stormy Skies are Closing In. A Dark Challenge Approaches!

Comments

• Kenner1980 wrote: »
    Just wrapped up. Thundercracker level. And absolutely loved it. Thank you @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious and the rest of the team. Havent been so excited about the game for a while. Looking forward to see some of these mods back in the game.

You are so welcome! Thank YOU for stopping by and sharing your thoughts about it. We've been really excited to share this with y'all. :smile:

It was a good level...but maybe next bot can not be a rehash of another? It'd be much appreciated

In all fairness, Thundercracker was very much a rehash of Starscream in the series-- if I remember correctly.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Kenner1980 wrote: »
    Just wrapped up. Thundercracker level. And absolutely loved it. Thank you @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious and the rest of the team. Havent been so excited about the game for a while. Looking forward to see some of these mods back in the game.

You are so welcome! Thank YOU for stopping by and sharing your thoughts about it. We've been really excited to share this with y'all. :smile:

It was a good level...but maybe next bot can not be a rehash of another? It'd be much appreciated

In all fairness, Thundercracker was very much a rehash of Starscream in the series-- if I remember correctly.

Well Mv1 was a rehash of G1 but he isn't the same...we want new bots not bots that are the same as others
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Just beat the critical challenge it was very fun (except for the life steal thing) thanks kabaam hope we can see this again!
    qa9s6cqada43.png
    m46y2pd3gtll.png
  • arqm555arqm555 Posts: 32
    stq9lcjh6c24.png
    He is done
  • Well reading thundercracker's description made me feel like that he is like a beast waiting to destroy from the sky.
    Feels as if he might get debuff later on...though hoping that does not happen.
    Also on his burn description it says energy damage over time...shouldn't it be burn? Just asking.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited April 2019
    Loved this, tons of fun. Thanks guys.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited April 2019
    js7he8h0op5x.png
    nw23lh2v95mu.png
    iro0n3pf7jt1.png
    gc7q1vheglxd.png

Thank you so much for this new challenge kabam.
    Got the sparks I needed 😎😍
    Also got my favorite demo bot as 5* 🥰
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    Life Transfer can burn in the fiery depths of Hades, but overall chapter 4 was fun and challenging. I would be down for this to be the way you introduce all the new bots moving forward.
  • EliteDragonEliteDragon Posts: 146
    Thanks @KabamVydious and @KabamMiike for this new event, I really feel playing again the Forged To Fight.The only thing I did not like is that the animations are the same.
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    Can someone post the Bot Rating of the bots in rounds 4, 5 and 6 of Thunderstruck please?
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited April 2019
    Kabam Thank you Thank you Thank you for such an amazing reward paying event
    I hope we get one of these missions every month lol 😂
  • This is a challenge but uh love the new stuff
    The game really needed this
  • LouCypherLouCypher Posts: 111
    Round 6 was actually pretty easy, while 5 was a trickier combo of mods IMO. Great rewards tho for such a quick easy effort!

aksn3ucvbshj.png
  • Ahhhh! I'm so excited to see everyone finishing this and posting about it! We're loving it, gang!
  • How to defeat life transfer?
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    That chapter 4 mission with life steal has popped up a couple times now, and at first I thought well this sucks... Then Arcee stepped up and just ripped through it, I guess her lower HP and fast attack, along with an extra hit was clutch. My arcee is only rank 3 5* also. So if anyone is having trouble maybe think a bit differently on chapter 4.
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    Sometimes some people
    Just want to watch the world burn @Bntyhntr3232_ .
    Seriously not being rude but can we actually be a little appreciative. We received 1 new bot , 1 new challenge , NEW AM maps , amazing GIfts for the 2 year anniversary, and amazing more than generous for just finishing thunderstruck and you’re all like “meh” it’s just a repaint of a character. If you look at the toys Large chunk of them WERE all REPAINTS and still are. Let’s juat have a little gratitude for what we actually got since most of us thought the game was dead. Kabam actually did a very good job I don’t have a single complaint. Oh yeah we also got OG prime (mic drop)
    ;)
  • TsunamiTsunami Posts: 31
    Thanks, Kabam. This was super fun and exciting. Appreciate the efforts on everyone’s part to develop this!
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    So I've learned something, I didn't want to be true. Night, the one guy whom I hoped could be trusted, chose Life Transfer for Round 4. Night, I hope to Primus you have a horrible week's sleep.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Here's my list of bots and mods encountered on the "Expert" difficulty. (Sorry, I missed taking notes on part of Round 1.)

Round 1
    Bot PI: ~1000
    Mods (all bots): +25% crit dmg, +25% health
    Ultra Magnus; Mod +25% melee dmg
    G1 Bumblebee; Mod 26% power on melee evade
    Dinobot; Mod SP1 unblockable and +20% dmg
    Windblade; Mod (missing info)
    G1 Optimus Prime; Mod (missing info)
    Kickback; Mod (missing info)

Round 2
    Bot PI: ~1500
    Mods (all bots): unblockable basic attacks; +25% health
    Ironhide; Mod +50% special dmg
    Arcee; Mod +100% ranged dmg and +speed for 7.5 secs
    Ramjet; Mod +100% special dmg for 7.5 secs
    Hot Rod; Mod +50% critical dmg
    Mixmaster; Mod +100% power from attacks for 5 secs
    Bonecrusher; Mod melee bleed for 100% of attack over 7.5 secs

Round 3
    Bot PI: ~2500
    Mods (all bots): power charge (gain 1 charge when hit; gain power on 8 charges); +50% health
    Grimlock; Mod absorb projectile to repair for 25% of attack
    Mirage; Mod ranged power burn
    Grindor; Mod adaptive (46% physical/energy resist every 7.5 secs)
    Ratchet; Mod heavy attacks stun for 2s / power lock for 5s / 35% armor break for 7s
    Tantrum; Mod heavy attack stuns for 2.5 secs
    Shockwave; Mod immune to debuffs

Round 4
    Bot PI: ~4000
    Mods (all bots): life transfer (drain 0.8% health per sec; repair your bot for 30% of dmg inflicted); +100% health
    Bludgeon; Mod 50% armor piercing
    Galvatron; Mod reflect ranged for 120% dmg
    Hound; Mod SP1 unblockable and +20% dmg
    Waspinator; Mod SP2 unblockable and +20% dmg
    Drift; Mod +75% bleed duration
    ROTF Megatron; Mod +100% special dmg

Round 5
    Bot PI: ~6000
    Mods (all bots): basic ranged attacks are unblockable and random speeds; +200% health
    Barricade; Mod +75% ability trigger rate
    G1 Megatron; Mod cycle resist 125%
    Jazz; Mod combo meter is not reset after being hit
    Cyclonus; Mod shock block for 100% over 4 secs
    Prowl; Mod +90% crit rate for 7.5 secs
    Soundwave; Mod ranged shock for 100% dmg over 7.5 secs

Round 6
    Bot PI: ~7000
    Mods (all bots): heavy attacks stun for 3s / power lock for 9s / 65% armor break for 7s; +200% health
    Blaster; Mod 15% power gain per sec while blocking
    Motormaster; Mod +150% melee dmg
    Rhinox; Mod +100% bleed duration
    Optimus Primal; Mod +25% evade ranged for 7.5 secs
    Starscream; Mod +150% ranged dmg and +speed
    Thundercracker; Mod +150% buff duration

Not all heroes wear capes
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    So I've learned something, I didn't want to be true. Night, the one guy whom I hoped could be trusted, chose Life Transfer for Round 4. Night, I hope to Primus you have a horrible week's sleep.

I used 4* and 5* r3 OGP, 4* and 5* r3 Ratchet and 5* r4Tronus to get through it.
  • Phoenix8318Phoenix8318 Posts: 117
    hp68fgjgm5fw.jpg

Loved it! Well, except for the life transfer mod on all bots in chapter 4, haha! Seriously it was a really good and well thought out challenge. Im not the most skilled player around, so I had to use some kits and Energon for Chapter 4, totally worth it!

Thank you, Kabam!
    Looks like the only reason y'all complained about Life Transfer was due to its bug. I fought against LT Bludgeon w/ Optimus Prime. When he smashes the opponent with his axe, guess what happened? Over 10% of Bludgeon's health bar turned red as Optimus' hea...wait a minute... something's wrong, but I can't lay my fing- Oh yeah, Optimus still loses 1% of his max health due to that mod. But then the special attack animation ends, right before Prime punches the skeletal samurai...BOOM! He restored over 10% of his max health.

What the hell was going on? Is the repair supposed to be 2 seconds after the attack????????

Inqosly also made a video showcasing this bug: https://youtu.be/0tSBCy1JvB8
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Looks like the only reason y'all complained about Life Transfer was due to its bug. I fought against LT Bludgeon w/ Optimus Prime. When he smashes the opponent with his axe, guess what happened? Over 10% of Bludgeon's health bar turned red as Optimus' hea...wait a minute... something's wrong, but I can't lay my fing- Oh yeah, Optimus still loses 1% of his max health due to that mod. But then the special attack animation ends, right before Prime punches the skeletal samurai...BOOM! He restored over 10% of his max health.

What the hell was going on? Is the repair supposed to be 2 seconds after the attack????????

Yeah. Its definately a bug. Hopefully Kabam can take a look a this bug.
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391

It seems like something to do with Armor Break. I felt like I was gaining more than i expected when my opponent was under Armor break.
    SkBirdman wrote: »

It seems like something to do with Armor Break. I felt like I was gaining more than i expected when my opponent was under Armor break.

Armor Break does amplify your damage, which is probably why you gained more health