Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Stormy Skies are Closing In. A Dark Challenge Approaches!

1235»

Comments

• LouCypherLouCypher Posts: 111
    For those of you having problems with ch4 lifedrain, try bringing high melee Crit bots and just attack relentlessly. My 4* g1 Bee wiped that whole map.
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    LouCypher wrote: »
    For those of you having problems with ch4 lifedrain, try bringing high melee Crit bots and just attack relentlessly. My 4* g1 Bee wiped that whole map.

My issue with Life Transfer was it seemed to not transfer life on specials. I did fine when I hit normally but I think when you use specials it's basically a coin flip as to whether or not you heal off it.
  • EliteDragonEliteDragon Posts: 146
    edited April 2019
    Thanks @KabamVydious and @KabamMiike for this new event, I really feel playing again the Forged To Fight.The only thing I did not like is that the animations are the same.ejcfkxf3z87x.jpg
    dhga0aifiylq.jpg
    sn9lx54uzr4f.jpg
    9p0gos5shsmf.jpg
    lq7460o7bin5.jpg
    rn2txmzalv8r.jpg
  • EliteDragonEliteDragon Posts: 146
    The Soundwave of round 5 was really a challenge.6t7py5kldalj.jpg
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Is scorponok good for this event? I'm thinking about using him.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Is scorponok good for this event? I'm thinking about using him.

He's useful for round 5. Those projectiles are annoying as hell
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited April 2019
    FOR MAKING THIS EVENT TOO HARD!!!
    o94qljkhdh0y.jpg
    i95ochs1j85o.jpg
    7qzrjtklki9f.jpg
    Heh heh heh!

My apologies Inqosly
    sorry not sorry
  • Emperor1854Emperor1854 Posts: 104
    edited April 2019
    @Kabam Vydious

Any plans to do motion comics for forged to fight like for contest of champions? Cos that’ll be gr8! Also, where do most of your voice talent come from for CoC?
  • AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    Thunderstruck... Great rewards! It wasn’t as bad as I thought it could be. Thanks!
  • Kabam did good work on the AI in the new stormy skies mission because they are actually totally broken (way too good).
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Kabam did good work on the AI in the new stormy skies mission because they are actually totally broken (way too good).

Which one? The AI behave as usually, nothing is broken except for Life Transfer mod.
  • Are challenges going to be something that are continued for now on?
  • Seb1976Seb1976 Posts: 77
    Is it sad that I really enjoyed fighting Primal in Thunderstruck? Brought back all those skills I honed fighting him countless times in AM 😛
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Deathkight wrote: »
    Are challenges going to be something that are continued for now on?

I really hope so. More collaborations between Kabam and some other people on the game will make moar fun challenges like this
  • Finally got him. A whole week's effort paid off
    jbfbl3uv50xn.jpg
    xeoz7xm5qawc.jpg
  • GungnirGungnir Posts: 81
    The AI on round 4 Thunderstruck is melting my phone. I can't get half way through the bludgeon fight before the lag inevitably causes me to start taking hits. Gutted I'm going to miss out on a 4* Thunder cracker.
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    Can anyone confirm what attack boosts can be used on this map? I assume this qualifies as an event mission, so Rampage boost should apply. But in mission, it offers me the option to start a Cavalier boost. Does that one work?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Rework wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm what attack boosts can be used on this map? I assume this qualifies as an event mission, so Rampage boost should apply. But in mission, it offers me the option to start a Cavalier boost. Does that one work?

Since it counts as event or side missions or what not whatever works for spotlight and rok will work for special events like this as well.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Look at this 😁
    asb1dy6382gc.png
    I’m so excited to play another great Thunder Cracker challenge, I hope the rewards are almost as good as the Thunder Cracker special mission