Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Intel Report - Thundercracker

Comments

• Basically, this guy beats the crap out of nearly all the Autobots in the game. I can already hear people wanting to nerf him.
  • Please specify what Ground Vehicles are. Do they include any beastformer? And is Galvatron a ground vehicle?

How the heck do you classify an animal as a vehicle? And canons that don't move for that matter?
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Man I’m really enjoying this guy need to play him as a 4 star soon 😎😎
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    So the potency of his melee buff is the only thing that changes based on his rank
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Please specify what Ground Vehicles are. Do they include any beastformer? And is Galvatron a ground vehicle?

How the heck do you classify an animal as a vehicle? And canons that don't move for that matter?

That's the problem man. I tried Cheetor's heavy and he blocked. Well?
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Please specify what Ground Vehicles are. Do they include any beastformer? And is Galvatron a ground vehicle?

So far he’s blocking all heavy attacks for me, and that’s how it should be.

Even from jets (Windblade, Ramjet)?
    So Thundercracker cannot purify Mix's acid?
  • Please specify what Ground Vehicles are. Do they include any beastformer? And is Galvatron a ground vehicle?

As much as I can understand from his defense ability, it can be classified into two groups
    ->FIRST GROUP: any transformer whose alt mode allows him to fly can't be block by thundercracker like waspinator, megatronus, ramjet etc.
    ->OTHER GROUP: any trnsformer whose alt mode does not allow him to fly can be block by thundercracker like mv megatron, ironhide, optimus prime(any).
    Hope this will help you to understand
  • And after the THUNDERCRACKER there will be new bots with new missions?
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506

As much as I can understand from his defense ability, it can be classified into two groups
    ->FIRST GROUP: any transformer whose alt mode allows him to fly can't be block by thundercracker like waspinator, megatronus, ramjet etc.
    ->OTHER GROUP: any trnsformer whose alt mode does not allow him to fly can be block by thundercracker like mv megatron, ironhide, optimus prime(any).

Also physical heavy attacks, my G1 prime just slapped his shins and took it like a boss
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Any cybertronian who cannot fly in their alt mode is considered a “ground vehicle”. Beast formers too.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I'm not ranking him up just yet, maybe wait for the 5* opportunity?

(That and I basically used all my gold on ranking up bumblebee)
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    If he can block Scorponok’s and Soundwave’s heavies, that’ll be cool.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Maybe All Melee Attack alt forms are considered Ground. Although it sounds wierd

So far he’s blocking all heavy attacks for me, and that’s how it should be.

Even from jets (Windblade, Ramjet)?

Of course I haven’t fought those 2 yet. Will report back as soon as I face them.

He cannot block Jetfire's heavy. So I think it's those who fly.
  • Chrome2279Chrome2279 Posts: 135
    Is there a way to get a 4 star Thundercracker?
  • Chrome2279Chrome2279 Posts: 135
    Also what base mod pairs best with this bot?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Chrome2279 wrote: »
    Is there a way to get a 4 star Thundercracker?

Complete thrundersteuck difficulty in the 2 week event.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    @Kabam Vydious will there be a new special bot mission like the Thunder Struck every month ? If so what an amazing way to feature new bots and get amazing rewards
    edited April 2019
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious will there be a new special bot mission like the Thunder Struck every month ? If so what an amazing way to feature new bots and get amazing rewards

Then you re misinterpreting the word 'anniversary', as in année (year in French).
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994

Wow really?? Lol. Aside from the fact that Beasts aren't vehicles (unless people ride around on Cheetahs and Rhinos) Cheetor is airborne for his heavy.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Wow really?? Lol. Aside from the fact that Beasts aren't vehicles (unless people ride around on Cheetahs and Rhinos)

You never know, people ride around on horses, elephants, and donkeys. Maybe they did cheetahs and rhinos too at one point. HAHAHA
    Cheetor is airborne for his heavy.

But this is true.

Just went to check this with my 3 Star Cheetor and saw that he did indeed block it. Huh, that's really odd, even more odd since Cheetor flies.

Also, I apologize if I sounded aggressive. I don't know what came over me.

Yes, I did notice that he was able to block grounded ranged attacks, which I do find odd. I do wish to find out the other people he can counter as well What makes it more odd is that Megatron G1 relies on his heavy attack for his abilities and he's a Tactician, so it's odd that Thundercracker counters him.

Tbh, I feel like the block should work for grounded Melee heavies, rather than ranged.
    Yeah, Soundwave has a hard time getting power whereas he... is neither vehicle nor transforms.
    edited April 2019

Yes, I did notice that he was able to block grounded ranged attacks, which I do find odd. I do wish to find out the other people he can counter as well What makes it more odd is that Megatron G1 relies on his heavy attack for his abilities and he's a Tactician, so it's odd that Thundercracker counters him.

Tbh, I feel like the block should work for grounded Melee heavies, rather than ranged.

So Megatron can't fuse his debuffs against Thundercracker's block?

As your last sentence mentions I can see a Brawler potentially having a physical melee advantage against a bot, but not against ranged attacks. So Starscream's ranged heavy works but not Megatron's?
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Wow really?? Lol. Aside from the fact that Beasts aren't vehicles (unless people ride around on Cheetahs and Rhinos)

You never know, people ride around on horses, elephants, and donkeys. Maybe they did cheetahs and rhinos too at one point. HAHAHA
    Cheetor is airborne for his heavy.

But this is true.

LOL, I remembered something.....I guess Rhinox is a vehicle. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0mM8yxI8cw
  • Blaze_KagamiBlaze_Kagami Posts: 124
    edited April 2019