Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Sorry, Rhinox question.....

Hi everyone,
I’ve trawled the forums but I couldn’t find a conclusive answer to a question I have .........

Can anyone help me understand how Rhinox sig triggers ( is it when someone scores a hit that would be 60% or greater of their attack?) ; does the 60% change with rank and / or sig level?

Basically I have a sig 15 , 5* Rhinox and I want to work if it’s worth investing my 5 5* sig upgrades or if I should save them for another bot.

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Hi everyone,
    I’ve trawled the forums but I couldn’t find a conclusive answer to a question I have .........

Can anyone help me understand how Rhinox sig triggers ( is it when someone scores a hit that would be 60% or greater of their attack?) ; does the 60% change with rank and / or sig level?

Basically I have a sig 15 , 5* Rhinox and I want to work if it’s worth investing my 5 5* sig upgrades or if I should save them for another bot.

Thank you

That ability only procs whenever the opponent's attack deals more than 60% of THEIR atk rating. Sig level/Rank increase only increases his shock damage
  • Options
    Thank you @Gunz0 , that’s really clear and helpful, I appreciate it
  • Options
    DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    You better be sorry I’m very offended.
  • Options
    iBKiBK Posts: 200
    I made a post about this not too long ago, surprised you couldn't find it!
    Basically what Gunz0 said, just bear in mind that it will not trigger 100% of the time whenever you deal damage that is equal to 60% or more of your own bot's attack, it just has a chance to trigger. What that chance is, I don't think anyone knows
  • Options
    Also @Mr_Wonderful , I took your suggestion of using Shockwave against Rhinox... and almost got myself killed after his shield proc'd on Shockwave's backhand, lol.
  • Options
    Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    edited April 2019
    iBK wrote: »
    Also @Mr_Wonderful , I took your suggestion of using Shockwave against Rhinox... and almost got myself killed after his shield proc'd on Shockwave's backhand, lol.

Really? Geezo, it’s always worked for me. Was it a crit perhaps?

Sorry it didn’t work for you, it’s always worked that way for me. Even on reforged primal spotlight I took shockwave against him for that reason

Edit
    Did you have sequencer maxed maybe? Just as a thought, as I’ve always just went for the special as soon as regardless of sequencer, to ensure the damage was kept down. I’m struggling to think of alternatives as to why, as I feel kinda bad giving dodgy advice. I’ll find a Rhinox and give it another try, as shockwave sp1 spam is my usual tactic. Apologies again
  • Options
    Honestly, don't worry about it! Rhinox was still pretty easy to get through after that one slip, motormaster was the only problem. I've completed Thunderstruck already now, thanks for your help!
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    One more rhinox question,
    His Bio says that he gains 20% melee attack on bleeding opponent so my question is does it increases the damage per bleed stack? Like 2 stacks of bleed should increase the overall melee damage to 40% extra?
  • Options
    that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    I believe it's if there's a bleed, regardless of stack.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Hi everyone,

Thank you

Don't waste your Sig programs on Rhinox. Having him awakened is enough.

There are other bots that can benefit from a Sig boost far more than Rhinox