Hound spotlight error

Hi! I'm just gonna keep this simple...

In the hound spotlight the one with drift as the boss

There is a time (when they're talking about haikus) when the same message recurs twice
At the end and a little before

...just wanted to bring the attention to the mods @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike

Comments

• JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    I was LITERALLY about to make a post on this and coincidentally ran into this one.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 1,704
    JKIN wrote: »
    I was LITERALLY about to make a post on this and coincidentally ran into this one.

You're welcome?
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 669
    One that I'm 75% sure is a bug is expert mv prime's ranged repair mod, it's DEFINITELY healing more than 75% of my attack
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514

You're welcome?

Yeah, sorry if I sounded mad, I was not. Thanks.

You're welcome?

Yeah, sorry if I sounded mad, I was not. Thanks.

You didn't sound mad
    Hello? Mods? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious are you guys alive?
  • @BaRdYaAmN the mod is based on your attack rating (the bot attack indice) not on every single hit.

So considering a 5 hits combo delivers your complete attack rating, yes, the opponent will recover 3 times what he loses...
  • We're alive, yes. Busy as well. Apologies on a later response but I've been handling several other things so I've been a bit absent.

As for this issue, I can definitely bring it up to our team but with this being a Reforged Mission and the time on it teetering away-- I can't guarantee it'll be fixed in time.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 1,616
    We're alive, yes. Busy as well. Apologies on a later response but I've been handling several other things so I've been a bit absent.

As for this issue, I can definitely bring it up to our team but with this being a Reforged Mission and the time on it teetering away-- I can't guarantee it'll be fixed in time.

Are we going to get a Mission like the Thunder Cracker next month ?
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    We're alive, yes. Busy as well. Apologies on a later response but I've been handling several other things so I've been a bit absent.

Are we going to get a Mission like the Thunder Cracker next month ?

We are as they stated in the thundercracker mission thread