Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Hound spotlight error

Hi! I'm just gonna keep this simple...

In the hound spotlight the one with drift as the boss

There is a time (when they're talking about haikus) when the same message recurs twice
At the end and a little before

...just wanted to bring the attention to the mods @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike

Comments

• JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    I was LITERALLY about to make a post on this and coincidentally ran into this one.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    JKIN wrote: »
    I was LITERALLY about to make a post on this and coincidentally ran into this one.

You're welcome?
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    One that I'm 75% sure is a bug is expert mv prime's ranged repair mod, it's DEFINITELY healing more than 75% of my attack
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514

You're welcome?

Yeah, sorry if I sounded mad, I was not. Thanks.

You're welcome?

Yeah, sorry if I sounded mad, I was not. Thanks.

You didn't sound mad
    Hello? Mods? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious are you guys alive?
  • @BaRdYaAmN the mod is based on your attack rating (the bot attack indice) not on every single hit.

So considering a 5 hits combo delivers your complete attack rating, yes, the opponent will recover 3 times what he loses...
  • We're alive, yes. Busy as well. Apologies on a later response but I've been handling several other things so I've been a bit absent.

As for this issue, I can definitely bring it up to our team but with this being a Reforged Mission and the time on it teetering away-- I can't guarantee it'll be fixed in time.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    We're alive, yes. Busy as well. Apologies on a later response but I've been handling several other things so I've been a bit absent.

As for this issue, I can definitely bring it up to our team but with this being a Reforged Mission and the time on it teetering away-- I can't guarantee it'll be fixed in time.

Are we going to get a Mission like the Thunder Cracker next month ?
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    We're alive, yes. Busy as well. Apologies on a later response but I've been handling several other things so I've been a bit absent.

Are we going to get a Mission like the Thunder Cracker next month ?

We are as they stated in the thundercracker mission thread