Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Thundercracker 5* event

小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
What kinda points would you need to rank 1-30?

Would 8 million be enough?

Or is it like 10million minimum?

Comments

• Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    15-18+
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Kitten wrote: »
    15-18+

That is insane. Must be playing 24/7 with like full squad 5*
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    15-18+

Not sure if you were kidding.

But with top tier bots, each earning 40k.

You can spend 3000 energon to get 4million points. Plus the 12 million regular points, I guess that is a possible number..

I already spent 800 energon and I am calling it quit. Right now I am sitting close to 3million

Really regret participating in this event
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    He wasn't kidding.
  • Options
    VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited April 2019
    Five seconds into seeing the milestones and I was 100% out. I was expecting Thundercracker chips.

Instead I dropped $2k on crystals and never got him! Whaddaya gonna do?!

For that price I could have paid a Merc and landed too 3!!!
  • Options
    Vavatron wrote: »
    Five seconds into seeing the milestones and I was 100% out. I was expecting Thundercracker chips.

Holy mother of god, you rolled 3-5 crystal with 2000 dollars? Or you meant energon
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    JKL wrote: »
    He wasn't kidding.

Thanks for confirming, I was planning to invest more, looks like it is just hole I am digging myself into

I can imagine some Chinese kid playing 24/7. I tried to set alarm to sleep 4 hours and wake up and sleep another 4, I couldn’t even get up. That felt aweful and stressful considering it is long weekend here
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    The other possibility is so many people get scared off due to the lofty numbers they might need that someone sneaks in with lower scores. Never know.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    The other possibility is so many people get scared off due to the lofty numbers they might need that someone sneaks in with lower scores. Never know.

I thought so too. The other theory is many people have 20+ 5 stars and thundercracker is one of the last missing ones, and they work extra harder.

In the end, the risk one has to take outweighs the money you have to spend. ( I need spend 3000+ energon at least I think )

I might as well spend those 3000 energon for a guareented 2000+ 5* crystal (and extra for the crystal event)
  • Options
    小龙女 wrote: »
    15-18+

Not sure if you were kidding.

But with top tier bots, each earning 40k.

You can spend 3000 energon to get 4million points. Plus the 12 million regular points, I guess that is a possible number..

I already spent 800 energon and I am calling it quit. Right now I am sitting close to 3million

Really regret participating in this event

I don’t play arena, it’s the only game mode I don’t play. But I know people who do and the scores they put up is immense. I know people are going to go hard for thundercracker because he is actually quite a good bot, and he’s exclusive! The top 10 put in an average of 5M+ on daily arenas like T4B... really not a stretch if you multiply that by 3. But I may also be wrong since this arena is complete garbage haha, some top grinders are just sticking to normal arena so that’s why I say it can vary between 15M and 18M
  • Options
    edited April 2019

Holy mother of god, you rolled 3-5 crystal with 2000 dollars? Or you meant energon

Dollars. No 5 Star Thundercracker.
  • Options
    He wasn't kidding.

Thanks for confirming, I was planning to invest more, looks like it is just hole I am digging myself into

I can imagine some Chinese kid playing 24/7. I tried to set alarm to sleep 4 hours and wake up and sleep another 4, I couldn’t even get up. That felt aweful and stressful considering it is long weekend here

That’s the truth, they either spend a lot of money or they just don’t sleep. I feel bad for them but if they think it’s worth it then so be it
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Nah, the cool down means you can run a squad and then get on with your day.

I'm on 5m at the moment and missed a round...
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    DaveJL wrote: »

Dang, may I ask how far do you go each round? Like 15 consecutive wins? After that, I could do it, but just takes far too long.

Btw, I am not sure if you bring 3 bot all same rating or 2 high and 1 low. Personally I being 3 equals
  • Options
    edited April 2019

Thats 120 3-5 crystals rolled.....I feel that you need a 5* reimbursement from Kabam support

May I ask did you just like the thrill of gambling, or you just wanted the bot and don’t care the dollar part
  • Options
    edited April 2019

Thats 120 3-5 crystals rolled.....I feel that you need a 5* reimbursement from Kabam support

Not to mention I bought all the crystals before they fixed the bug that stated Megatronus was in them @小龙女

That was pretty upsetting. I decided against it because I figured @kabam would see it as me protesting that I didn’t get Thundercracker.
  • Options
    edited April 2019

Not to mention I bought all the crystals before they fixed the bug that stated Megatronus was in them @小龙女

That was pretty upsetting. I decided against it because I figured @kabam would see it as me protesting that I didn’t get Thundercracker.

Whelp, someday you will get a free 5* in return, hopefully..

I rolled over 100 3-5 both in purchase and from mission, but 0 so far. So I tend to save money for something that’s has more guarenteed like pure 5* crystals or 4* and the 500 crystal you get.

Also I am not allowed to post consbiracy theoreies but from my experience I got more 4* than the number that was advertised when my 4* inventory was still low, so that was a plus to me

• Options
    So I put a ticket in. It’s not fair that I bought those with the belief that Megatronus and Thundercracker were both in there.
  • Options

Dang, may I ask how far do you go each round? Like 15 consecutive wins? After that, I could do it, but just takes far too long.

Btw, I am not sure if you bring 3 bot all same rating or 2 high and 1 low. Personally I being 3 equals

I don't have any low bots, so all 3 equal.

I do about 25 consecutive matches each go
  • Options
    CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Thanks for the numbers, guys. I was sitting at 1.3 million and was wondering whether to keep pushing or hit the normal arenas.
  • Options
    CandKane wrote: »
    Thanks for the numbers, guys. I was sitting at 1.3 million and was wondering whether to keep pushing or hit the normal arenas.

I'm talking about 5* arena, for clarification
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    20m at least to be the 30th
  • Options
    Let's imagine kabam will read this post and decide to
    1/ extend the rewards to top 60
    2/ give a free 5* thundercracker to all posters
    Good night
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

Dang, man. Okay, from now on, whenever I see you, this is what I picture

bcsj4aiv38wj.jpeg

😂
  • Options
    well boys and girls, I missed a couple of rounds due to personal issues, so I'm going to bow out at 8.5m!
  • Options
    Same_ol_GSame_ol_G Posts: 104
    You don't even wanna know what I'm at lol
  • Options
    Same_ol_G wrote: »
    You don't even wanna know what I'm at lol

Guessing 12-14m lol
  • Options
    well boys and girls, I missed a couple of rounds due to personal issues, so I'm going to bow out at 8.5m!

Dang, I wish everybody is like you, and I will be the new owner of thundercracker
  • Options

:-( sorry man but you won’t be getting jack in this arena!