Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Beginner arena tier cutoffs

Hey all, pretty new to the game and just wanted to see if anyone had any idea of what the cutoff’s would be for featured 4* an 5* TC arena and also crystal bounty daily? Thanks in advance

Comments

• 7rouge77rouge7 Posts: 15
    Also am I right in assuming new players are in a beginner tier for arena just like with MCOC? Only ask because I finished first in T4B yesterday with only 420k, so assuming that’s the case?
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    7rouge7 wrote: »
    Also am I right in assuming new players are in a beginner tier for arena just like with MCOC? Only ask because I finished first in T4B yesterday with only 420k, so assuming that’s the case?

You are correct. You are in the beginner tier for a month after you start so take advantage!
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    First with only 420K ?
    Man, that's unbelievable

Well if you are indeed in the beginner bracket, go all in for that 5* TC, because normal bracket result is probably going to be crazy tomorrow ...
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    I mean, I'd agree with Celt, but if you're new to the game the chances of you having any 4*s / 5*s are slim to none.
    You may have a 4* bot, but I'm pretty sure that's about it
    If he managed to get 420k in one arena, he can totally adds up like 2M points for the 5* TC arena.
    Imo, getting this score with the beginner bracket can secure you a top 30 place, assuming that 420k can get you 1st on T4B ...
    Yeah I’ll see how I go, started the 4* and focused on crystal bounty yesterday which I also came first in. Was hoping for some new bots to help the grind, only have 9 4* so surely I couldn’t pull any dupes? Wrong. Dupe ramjet for the second time and dupe tronus who I used my awakening program on... what a troll. Ohh and the 5* I just opened? Grimlock..
    jvlwja8mdx53.png
    Waste of a day
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Celt wrote: »
    If he managed to get 420k in one arena, he can totally adds up like 2M points for the 5* TC arena.
    Imo, getting this score with the beginner bracket can secure you a top 30 place, assuming that 420k can get you 1st on T4B ...

How much of those points came from 3 star and lower bots though?
    Darm0k wrote: »

I have 9 4* and 1 5*. Today is the 14th day of play for me, would have more 4’s but I’ve had 5 dupes so far
    Think I’ve left the run too late though. Only started 5* today. Can’t imagine it would be more then 1.2 mil though
    Darm0k wrote: »

Ooh I didn't thought about that actually ...

But again, if he scored 1st on crystal bounty, which is probably the most sought arena actually, then he might have a chance, even with his small roster

That beginner bracket is probably way too much overestimated
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    2.5 months ago when I started, I was basically always top 3 in arena with only 900k points (all types of arena)
    小龙女 wrote: »
    2.5 months ago when I started, I was basically always top 3 in arena with only 900k points (all types of arena)

What sort of scores were the featured bot arena’s putting up?

If by that you mean thundercracker arena, then no. When i played there were no new bot and no such arena.

Also bot chip arena were global arena, so I was very far off from top 1-30.
    edited April 2019

To explain again, I may be wrong, but thundercracker arena is most likely global arena even for new players.

There is no way Kabam could give free 5* to new players with 1 million or so points, not even 3 million. (Per day)

I could be wrong

Crystal bounty 900k should be enough, but personally I’d do 980 to be safe

I did 1-2 for bounty, finished first but had some horrible pulls. Wouldn’t mind some confirmation on the TC arena’s but given the milestones only go to 850k in 5* I’m assuming it’s beginnner tier also
    @7rouge7

Wait!

I know, just check the rank page, if the top reward is 1-30 players, it is global.

If it is 1-10 it is new player arena
    @7rouge7

Wait!

I know, just check the rank page, if the top reward is 1-30 players, it is global.

It’s 1-30 :( Do the milestones for 5* TC arena only go up to 850k for global?
    @7rouge7

Wait!

It’s 1-30 :( Do the milestones for 5* TC arena only go up to 850k for global?

Milestone go up to 4m
    Mine only go to 850k so I’m guessing it’s beginner
    fdyvgt8pse7x.png
    Worked out ucoquz9tji5p.png
    🤙
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    5* TC for beginner?
    DonApis wrote: »
    5* TC for beginner?
    😁
    That seem unfair
  • DonApis wrote: »
    That seem unfair

They have to do it for new players. No way they can compete with the big dogs. It’s only for like a month, then they go into the main bracket. He just got lucky TC was this month.
    Oh. I see. I didn't knew that there are bracket for the new players
    edited April 2019
    @7rouge7

Wow big congrats man. That’s so awesome. Damn, i probably shouldn’t have given you tips lol. Good you really tried
    @7rouge7

Wow big congrats man. That’s so awesome. Damn, i probably shouldn’t have given you tips lol. Good you really tried

Haha thanks dude, gotta make the most of this while I can I guess 👍 probably put more effort in then I had too. Think 800k - 1 mil might have been enough. Scores are low but with my roster it still meant a lot of grinding
    Just wondering, how many points did you score exactly on the 5* arena ?

And congratz, like you said, you were really lucky to start the game when this event was popping, enjoy your free exclusive 5* bot !
    Just wondering, how many points did you score exactly on the 5* arena ?

And congratz, like you said, you were really lucky to start the game when this event was popping, enjoy your free exclusive 5* bot !

I put up 1.6 mil to finish 3rd. Contacted the guy who finished 30th.... he scored 160k 😆 really pissed I put in so much effort but still got the result. Crazy how low that is.