Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• Darthdri03Darthdri03 Posts: 51
    vrcnylarmg97.jpg
    cxeagycixrgb.jpg
    151zqevbvg9g.jpg

Beast hunters optimus prime:
    Class:demolition

TFP arcee:
    Class:warrior

TFP shockwave:
    Class:tech
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited June 2018
    TimothyE87 wrote: »
    wf0x1nwlugzc.jpeg

Airazor - Scout, obvi...
    Terrorsaur - Tactician? He was always a manipulative schemer... or Brawler? Power mad, like in the floating energon mountain ep?

Airrazor is definitely a scout.

As for Terrorsaur, I get where you’re coming from with tactician, but to be honest, while he did pride himself (much to his constant downfall) on being a ‘schemer’.... he was never actually very good at it and thought he was smarter than he really was. Not brawler either, because he wasn’t exactly super powerful save for that single episode you already mentioned. At the end of the day, I’m going to have to say scout for him, too. He and Waspinator were always sent ahead before the other Predacons to essentially, ‘scout’ out all situations (and usually end up causing a ruckus) before their more effective teammates would arrive.

Thanks for putting some good thought into this though. It’s nice to see people considering actual character traits when coming up with a class, rather than picking some random class because they think it would be cool based on nothing more than their appearance or their beast mode.
  • iuJacob wrote: »
    TimothyE87 wrote: »
    wf0x1nwlugzc.jpeg

Airazor - Scout, obvi...
    Terrorsaur - Tactician? He was always a manipulative schemer... or Brawler? Power mad, like in the floating energon mountain ep?

Airrazor is definitely a scout.

As for Terrorsaur, I get where you’re coming from with tactician, but to be honest, while he did pride himself (much to his constant downfall) on being a ‘schemer’.... he was never actually very good at it and thought he was smarter than he really was. Not brawler either, because he wasn’t exactly super powerful save for that single episode you already mentioned. At the end of the day, I’m going to have to say scout for him, too. He and Waspinator were always sent ahead before the other Predacons to essentially, ‘scout’ out all situations (and usually end up causing a ruckus) before their more effective teammates would arrive.

Thanks for putting some good thought into this though. It’s nice to see people considering actual character traits when coming up with a class, rather than picking some random class because they think it would be cool based on nothing more than their appearance or their beast mode.

Oh good point! Scout works for Terrorsaur, totally! I love the show and the writers put so much effort into constructing each bots individual characterisation, so I like to see that honoured in the class choices. Here’s how I would distribute them (for balance, not always ideal)

SCOUTS
    1. Terrorsaur - Agile
    2. Cheetor - Fast
    3. Tigertron - Role in the show

TECH
    1. Tarantulas - Mad scientist
    2. Rhinox - Mastermind behind base defence
    3. Airazor - Ideally a scout, but also quite precise and intelligent

DEMO
    1. Black Arachnia- ideally a warrior based on her martial arts moves, but also good with technology and she did have an ep installing a bomb underneath the maximal base
    2. Waspinator- experienced in being blown up
    3. Rattrap- Show proclaimed demolition expert

WARRIOR
    1. Inferno - Blindlessly subservient to his commander
    2. Scorponok - see above
    3. Dinobot - unshakeably dedicated to battle

TACTICIAN
    1. Megaton - Mastermind
    2. Primal - The one too smart for Megs to best. I know he’s a brawler here, but the idea of both of them in an un-winnable struggle against each other... rather poetic, no?
    3. Silverbolt - Thoughtful and considerate. Very intelligent and eloquent

BRAWLER
    1. Quickstrike - an unquenchable thirst to prove his strength
    2. Rampage and
    3. Depth Charge - Similar concept as Megs and Primal, both willing to do what needs to be done at any cost!

Well, that’s how I’d do it anyway!
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Steelbane wrote: »
    "Update MV1 and bee to latest design in movies
    Prime can sword to bleed and shield to block
    While remaining all stats same ,will need just graphic changes"
    Actually i think we should make a tf5 optimus separate from mv1 bc it may not make people who like the mv1 happy

Blessed You!

Optimus Prime (TLK)

@Kabam Miike
    Please Consider This Above Link
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    wu9izugd6hr9.png

Tactician Silverbolt?
  • zeeman03zeeman03 Posts: 5
    METROPLEX
    transformers_fall_of_cybertron2_g_07.jpg
    0kxas2lg3bxk.png
    Astrotrain

Brawler for obvious reasons
    edited June 2018
    I was thinking of skins instead for the same character of different continuities, or just straight up recolors.

I.E: The abundance of optimus primes, or twincast
  • jhonsonjhonson Posts: 125
    skids and mudflap class : brawler
    zxrcnazawft1.jpeg
  • jhonsonjhonson Posts: 125
    wait!

color change?
    for example,
    xiz1k5fan6kq.png
    opovr260o2ow.png
    I like Jazz and all, but he's not the best idea for a scout, I was thinking Blurr would be better as a scout.
    de3ynn0iiq9f.png

This discussion has been closed.