Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• Options
    BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Unknown Red vehicle is pretty likely to be Arcee

It wouldn’t really make sense to have Arcee in the film since she was said to be on Cybertron at the time. And besides, that vehicle is far too aggressive looking for her (usually) compassionate and benign nature.
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    That might be the case...
  • Options
    NemesisUnknownNemesisUnknown Posts: 113
    edited July 2018
    Nemesis Prime, make him a Demolitions character since we haven't gotten one in a while. If he were added, he'd better have the Power Of The Primes design and not the Combiner Wars design like Optimus, because all that is, is just a repaint/reskin

Edit: I did add a picture but appears to not be showing unfortunately....Also Armada Nemesis Prime is a good choice, but personally, POTP Nemesis looks amazing
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited July 2018
    jonson wrote: »
    This car Decepticon?
    wu6950wqz0o8.jpeg
    is that knockout?

• Options
    jonsonjonson Posts: 107
    This car Decepticon?
    wu6950wqz0o8.jpeg
    is that knockout?
    I don't know.
    sorry
  • Options
    Bayverse Sideswipe class : warrior
    Roller skater crystal
    clizfzoxxzpy.gif
  • Options
    bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    sliceing hands crystal
  • Options
    EpicWarsEpicWars Posts: 13
    Would like to see blitzwing and astrotrain.
  • Options
    Hey everyone!

If I had to name a specific bot that I want to see in the game it would definetely be Blackarachnia.

In general I would love to see more female bots in the game.
    There are so many male bots or male beasts and only Arcee and Windblade stand on the female side. Think it would be especially nice for female players to see more female bots in the game and get to know the diversity of female bots in the cybertronian universe.

Another cool thing would be bringing characters from the "Transformers Prime" series in the game.
    My favorite there would be Tfp Arcee of course, her blue armor and the fact she's the only two wheeled bot (she's the most beautiful motorcycle I've ever seen!) makes her special. Tfp Blackarachnia would also be one of my favorites.

What do you think of the idea of bringing more female bots into the game? For me it would be a big win for the game to have the possibility to chose from a big range of female bots of different classes!

Hope to find some girls (or guys) here who share my opinion :smile:
  • Options
    Hey everyone!

If I had to name a specific bot that I want to see in the game it would definetely be Blackarachnia.

There are so many male bots or male beasts and only Arcee and Windblade stand on the female side. Think it would be especially nice for female players to see more female bots in the game and get to know the diversity of female bots in the cybertronian universe.

Another cool thing would be bringing characters from the "Transformers Prime" series in the game.
    My favorite there would be Tfp Arcee of course, her blue armor and the fact she's the only two wheeled bot (she's the most beautiful motorcycle I've ever seen!) makes her special. Tfp Blackarachnia would also be one of my favorites.

What do you think of the idea of bringing more female bots into the game? For me it would be a big win for the game to have the possibility to chose from a big range of female bots of different classes!

Hi, I totally agree with you on wanting more female Autobots and Decepticons in this game
    I have already posted a comment about this myself and am really happy to find someone that agrees with me!
    Some of my suggestions are
    G1 Elita-1, Chromia, Moonracer, and Firestar
    CW Rust Renegades
    CW Maxima
    CW Mistress of Flame
    G1 Nightbird
    Cybertron Override
    And I totally agree with you on BW Blackarachnia!
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Hey everyone!

Hi, I totally agree with you on wanting more female Autobots and Decepticons in this game
    I have already posted a comment about this myself and am really happy to find someone that agrees with me!
    Some of my suggestions are
    G1 Elita-1, Chromia, Moonracer, and Firestar
    CW Rust Renegades
    CW Maxima
    CW Mistress of Flame
    G1 Nightbird
    Cybertron Override
    And I totally agree with you on BW Blackarachnia!

Hi, I totally agree with you on agreeing with yourself on watung more fembots
    I totally want BW Blackarachnia with some form of ability accuracy reduction or evade control
  • Options
    If a movieverse Grimlock were added, would it be too big?
    His presence has been confirmed in the game story with the conversation between Optimus and Drift.
    I think he is the strongest.
    He is also a very popular character!
    What do you all think about him?

By all means,I would like you to add him.
    5kts85o3a9je.gif
  • Options
    Is it impossible to add?
    He can't speak.
  • Options
    HZEROHZERO Posts: 52
    Hello, taking advantage of the MDA season of "Beasts War" would be bringing more bots of the serie, missing more predacons, Avispaneitor is alone. I would also like some of the film and swordsmen to complete the synergy of 5 bots of the group.

Bot - Possible Class

Hell - Demolished
    Black Spider - Warrior
    Megatron "Beasts War" (T-rex or dragon), Tactical (T-Rex), Demolished (dragon)
    Silver Wolf - Brawler (swordsman)
    Escórpicon - Technician
    Terrorsaur - Tactical / Scout
    Mantarraya - Demolished / Brawler
    Stinger - Warrior
    Sentinel Prime - Tactical / Brawler
    Grimlock MV (film) - Demolished
    Slug MV (film) - Demolished / Brawler
    Strafe MV (film) - Scout
    Scorn MV (film) - Warrior
    Crosshairs - Warrior
  • Options
    Hey everyone!

Thanks for sharing, friend! I wholeheartedly agree :). I would like to see either Elita-One (G1) or Airazor (Beast Wars).

• Options
    utryiib2rc4e.jpeg
    bumblebee spinoff class scout
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited July 2018
    His presence has been confirmed in the game story with the conversation between Optimus and Drift.

Do you mean the one in "Insecurities" mission in Act 2 where They both compare G1 Grim with Movie Grim saying he was a coward... Well that's not a sign for Movie grim to be here

And he just needs a back slap to be rolling on the ground.
  • Options

By all means,I would like you to add him.
    5kts85o3a9je.gif

I think Kabam should avoid bringing in 2 versions of the same character as much as they can. That way, we have higher chances of seeing others who aren’t in the game yet.

And G1 Grimlock will always be the greatest incarnation of Grimlock. He had a cool design in the films, but he literally has no personality or any of the charm Grimlock is expected to have.

7kut7sogy2y2.gif
  • Options
    CarverCarver Posts: 82
    If they decided to put in massive bots. How would they incorporate bots like omega supreme, trypticon and metroplex. Maybe I’m just being too optimistic

8iviz2obp9z5.jpeg
    4c1fr0f49q9k.jpeg
    cm6t3cp26wuh.jpeg
  • Options
    CarverCarver Posts: 82
    There’s actually a lot of bits in the Transformers universe. This game will go on for a long time
This discussion has been closed.