Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• SIDEWAYSSIDEWAYS Posts: 29
    edited September 2018
    please kabam!

WE NEED BAYVERSE STARSCREAM!!
    I think that his attribute is a brawler.
    No alien tattoo version.
    rbmp42vwhqg4.jpeg
  • GCRhapsodyGCRhapsody Posts: 7
    edited September 2018
    Hello kabam I'll introduce my newly made 3d figure and since the transfomers earthwars make his own combiner name Optimus Maximus maybe its time to make a new combiner.

Throttle Bots Combiner "Ruination"
    Class: Tactician
    Faction: Cybertron or Autobots

Basic Abilities
    Particle Alignment
    Manuever
    Brutality Force

Abilities

When Attacked:
    When struck by Physical Attacks, his Resistance against Physical Attacks goes up by 2.1~3.5% (Max: 10 Stacks). One stack of Energy Resistance is lost.
    When struck by Energy Attacks, his Resistance against Energy Attacks goes up by 1.1~2.5% (Max: 10 Stacks). One stack of Physical Resistance is lost.

Special Attacks: Ruination can ram his/her opponents using his brutality force and converting Armor Buffs into Armor Breaks, each applying 14.5~22.5% Armor reduction for 16.2 10 seconds.

Signature Ability

Trinity Force - his signature ability divided into three different abilities

Strength: For every 30 % of max Health lost, Ruination grants a 15~60% Melee Damage Buff.

Agility: Ruination's grants his agility for 3 seconds after Dodging the incoming Melee Attack and Range attack.

Intelligence: If an enemy attack would reduce Ruination health below 75%, 50% or 25% he create a Force Shield to reducing all damage from enemy attacks by 100% for 2~8 seconds.

SP1: Boost: "Megatron delivers a magma punch to burn flammable opponents"
    • Burns the opponent, dealing 75% attack over 3s

SP2: Fire and Ice: "A deadly combination of 2 opposite elements"
    • Burns the opponent, dealing 100% attack over 5 seconds
    • Stuns the opponent for 2 seconds
    • Gains 2 Ignition buffs if Megatron already has 3 of them

SP3: Six Robot Rage! - Ruination will be disengaged into six robot which Rotorstorm, Warpath, Jazz , Que, Smokescreen and Skidz will show up into the front of enemy

Rotorstorm use his rotor to slice the opponent and gains 15% chance to bleed enemies

Warpath use cannon to blast the opponent

Smokescreen trace the opponent using his hook and swing into mid-air

Skidz punch the enemy downward after smokescreen swinging the enemy

Wheeljack will use his invented weapon to diagnose the enemy weakpoint and gains 60% Chance to inflict Shock, and 30% chance to inflict Power Leak ,

Jazz point his plasma gun into the ground to make a pit for his opponents grave

Synergies:

• Combiners: Rotorstorm, Warpath, Smokescreen, Que, Jazz and Skidz
    • Allies: Volcanicus (Dinobots Combiner), Optimus Prime, Blaster
    • Enemies: Devastator , Predaking , Megatron

Featured Crystal Names:
    Combination Crystal

Mission
    Enigma of Combination

pz5nfqa3sqfj.png

with his rival devastator

etrk4yq3vdss.png

• Add Combiners!

Make Us Make Our Own Ones!!
  • ShaunGohYT wrote: »
    Add Combiners!

Make Us Make Our Own Ones!!

From that, I remembered I have an idea of a Combiner, consisting of G1 Megs.
    Just need someone to make an artwork.
  • I Want Make My Own One

MV1 Optimus

Ultra Magnus

ROTF Megatron

Blaster

Cyclonus

Together,

Supreme Prime!
  • Infernocus
    Megs, Scream, SWs, Bludgeon..
  • dark of the moon
    4 star bumblebee!!
  • GCRhapsody wrote: »
    Hello kabam I'll introduce my newly made 3d figure and since the transfomers earthwars make his own combiner name Optimus Maximus maybe its time to make a new combiner.

Throttle Bots Combiner "Ruination"
    Faction: Cybertron or Autobots

Basic Abilities
    Particle Alignment
    Manuever
    Brutality Force

Abilities

When Attacked:
    When struck by Physical Attacks, his Resistance against Physical Attacks goes up by 2.1~3.5% (Max: 10 Stacks). One stack of Energy Resistance is lost.
    When struck by Energy Attacks, his Resistance against Energy Attacks goes up by 1.1~2.5% (Max: 10 Stacks). One stack of Physical Resistance is lost.

Special Attacks: Ruination can ram his/her opponents using his brutality force and converting Armor Buffs into Armor Breaks, each applying 14.5~22.5% Armor reduction for 16.2 10 seconds.

Signature Ability

Trinity Force - his signature ability divided into three different abilities

Strength: For every 30 % of max Health lost, Ruination grants a 15~60% Melee Damage Buff.

Agility: Ruination's grants his agility for 3 seconds after Dodging the incoming Melee Attack and Range attack.

Intelligence: If an enemy attack would reduce Ruination health below 75%, 50% or 25% he create a Force Shield to reducing all damage from enemy attacks by 100% for 2~8 seconds.

SP1: Boost: "Megatron delivers a magma punch to burn flammable opponents"
    • Burns the opponent, dealing 75% attack over 3s

•Unluckily Punch: Ruination punch his opponent and gains 50% chance to break the enemies armor

SP2: Fire and Ice: "A deadly combination of 2 opposite elements"
    • Burns the opponent, dealing 100% attack over 5 seconds
    • Stuns the opponent for 2 seconds
    • Gains 2 Ignition buffs if Megatron already has 3 of them

•Target Locked: Ruination will scan the vital of his opponent and rapidly using the combination of melee and range attacks

SP3: Six Robot Rage! - Ruination will be disengaged into six robot which Rotorstorm, Warpath, Jazz , Que, Smokescreen and Skidz and make six different attacks

Rotorstorm use his rotor to slice the opponent and gains 15% chance to bleed

Warpath use cannon to blast the opponent

Smokescreen trace the opponent using his hook and swing into mid-air

Skidz punch the enemy downward after smokescreen swinging the enemy

Wheeljack use his invented weapon to diagnose the enemy weakpoint and gains 60% Chance to inflict Shock, and 30% chance to inflict Power Leak ,

Jazz point his plasma gun into the ground to make a pit for a grave of his opponent

Synergies:

• Combiners: Rotorstorm, Warpath, Smokescreen, Que, Jazz and Skidz
    • Allies: Volcanicus (Dinobots Combiner), Optimus Prime, Blaster
    • Enemies: Devastator , Predaking , Megatron

Featured Crystal Names:
    Combination Crystal

Mission
    Enigma of Combination

pz5nfqa3sqfj.png

Alternate Modes

ke849808itvl.png

with his rival devastator

etrk4yq3vdss.png

• ShaunGohYT wrote: »
    avid5660urj3.png

MV1 Prowl

Now... YOU... GOTTA... BE... KIDDING... ME!
    Plz, TELL... ME... IF... THIS PROWL... WAS... MENTIONED IN... ANY OF CONNONS TOBTHE MOVIE,,

No he wasnt to my knowledge, but he was originally supposed to be in the movie, they made him barricade instead, giving the cop car barricade
  • DovahKingDovahKing Posts: 60
    edited September 2018
    ShaunGohYT wrote: »
    I Would Make A Huge List

erfzrn6clwlp.png
    Jolt (Tech)

ybljnxhfhfid.png
    Sideswipe (Warrior)

4wnuapvjjzw5.png
    Blitzwing (Demolitions)

0swjil7fuj86.png
    Lugnut (Demolitions/Brawler)

c9qa4mw1qbnt.png
    Blurr (This Is The Only Suitable One) (Tech)

datp0g2yhsvz.png
    Nova Storm (Scout)

8atm5dpu6mcr.png
    Stinger (Scout)

ao6529ycc9wa.png
    Optimus Prime (Scout/Warrior/Brawler/Tactician)

jmp5dhef8aaf.png
    We Have Galvatron And Cyclonus, NOW Scourge! (Scout)

6ywguwxamo4l.png
    Overload (Demolitions/Tactician)

2ik758wn67zn.png
    G1 Hod Rod/Rodimus Prime (Brawler/Tactician)

cy9qpnop3xnq.png
    Nemesis Prime (Tactician)

mwmbky1s4sm4.png
    Ricochet (Scout)

AOE/TLK prime should be a tactition specifcally, and I think scourge shoule be a warrior class rather than scout, I agree with your first three bots and i dont know to much about the other bots to comment on them
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    mrgjkuygwnwy.png

Devastation Blitzwing
    Class: Brawler

He wouldn't have many buffs/debuffs or synergies as he'd be like bayonetta and ryu in smash, combo-based. His dash would be unstoppable and if he hit's an opponent with it that isn't blocking, would stun them. his heavy would be a 50/50 split between his tank and jet modes, each one would have a different effect. His specials would more than likely stun the opponent if he successfully hits them, allowing him to combo even more.
  • How about Sunstreaker? It's odd to have just and only his brother Sideswipe at the moment. Also, maybe Smokescreen?
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Yes Sunstreaker come home!!!
  • sideswipe rotf
  • Dark of The Moon
    Soundwave
    class : tech
    He thinks that the same Tech as G1 is good. Although he was certainly killed by Bumblebee at DOTM, there are competent laser beaks and ravage. Already there is G1 sound wave, but also bayverse is recommended.
    nubhs634uk0e.jpeg
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited September 2018
    A teaser to arrival of Some Maniacs.

MixMaster (G1) : Tactician

Abilities :
    • Acid
    • Burn
    • Shock

Blocking :
      Starts fight in Acid Mode. Holding Block for 0.5 secs toggle between:
      • Acid : Inflict Acid for 32~44% Attack over 6 secs. Acid Corrodes an Armor every Second.
      • InFlammables : Inflict burns for 28~40% Attack over 6 secs. Burn corrodes a Resistance every second.
      • Alkaline : Concentrated Alkalines seeps to Internal Systems inflicting Shock for 30~42% Attack over 6 secs. Shocks nullify a Melee or Attack buff every second and reduce duration of Unstoppable by 50%.
        Change is Linear: Acid > InFlammables > Alkaline. Not a Random

Ranged Attacks : Shoots using a Chemical Gun
      • 20% Chance to Inflict Acid, Burn or Shock depending on current mode. Only debuff from other source like Special or Heavy Attack can stack
      • When Acid, Burn and Shock are active simultaneously,a 10~22% Armor Break is inflicted for 12 secs.

Heavy Attacks : Shoots a Chemical Solution
      • 70% Chance to Inflict Acid, Burn or Shock depending on current mode.
      • When Acid, Burn and Shock are active simultaneously,a 10~22% Armor Break is inflicted for 12 secs.
      • New Armor Break can't be inflicted until All Damaging Debuffs expire.

Special Attack 1: Chemo-Gun Testing
      - Shoots 3 Ranged Shots
      • Switches Mode for Each Shot with 50% Chance to inflict Chemical Debuff for each respective Mode.

Special Attack 2: A Scientific WitchCraft ---Get you a Mad Alchemist
      - Dashes towards Opponent to give a Head Bang.
      - Shoots a Mixture.... either of Acid and ImFlammable.. or Alkaline and InFlammable
      Acid and Alkaline? Aah, What Salty solution is supposed to do?
      • If Acid Mode is on, 100% Chance to be Acid-ImFlammable which explodes after corroding for 30~42% Attack as Acid over 3 secs, removing all Armors and Resistances and Inflicts 36~56% Attack as Instant Burn Damage.
      • If Alkaline Mode is on, 100% Chance to be Alkaline-ImFlammable, explodes after dealing 30~42% Shock over 3 secs, removing all Attack, Crit and Power buffs and deals 36~58% Attack as Instant Burn Damage.
      • If InFlammable Mode is on, Equal chances for Mixture to be either of two.
        All Attack means Attack, Melee,Ranged,Special.. All Crit=Rate+Damage.. All Power=Rate+Gain. Buffs are removed when Explode

Special Attack 3: Ultimate Mixology
      - Transforms and Drives towards them spraying each and Every Chemical at them. Instense pain to them.
      - Transforms again and Throws a LandMine Borrowed from Other Worldly Mixy
      • Switching Modes, He has 100% Chance to Inflict each of below:
        32~44% Acid Damage over 6 secs.
        28~40% Burn Damage over 6 secs.
        30~42% Shock Damage over 6 secs.
        10~22% Armor Break for 12 secs.
      • +25% Crit Rate for LandMine and Crit Hit nullifies each and every buff on Opponent.

Signature Ability : Corrosive Weakness
      • Each Buff on Opponent with active Acid last 20~60% Shorter.
      • Shocked Opponent has 20~40% chance to stun for 1.5 sec and remove any one Buff while dashing.
      • Burning Opponent deals 10~30% less Melee Damage

Synergies :
    • Till Constructicons Build - Scrapper | Hook - All Decepticons buffs last 20% longer and are 70% less likely to be nullified by Opponent.
    • Constructicon Builder - Scrapper - Damaging Debuff deals 25% more Damage.
    • WeaponSmiths - Grindor | Wasp | OtherWorldly MixMaster : Mutual - +15% Crit Chance for Heavies.
  • @GCRhapsody your combiner thing is cool, but there already is a combiner named Ruination. It’s the combined form of the wreckers Impactor, Roadbuster, Whirl, Topspin, and Twintwist!
    That would be an awesome combiner to have in game!
    I also like you guys’ idea about being able to custom your own combiner!
    This game has a lot of bots from combiner wars so that would really go with the theme!! It would also be really fun!! :)
  • There also is a really cool throtlebot combiner made from Toyworld!
    Not sure what the name of it is but you can look it up it’s really awesome!
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Please Hasbro and Kabam give us Combiners!!!!!
    Please!!!!!!!!'!!!!!!!!
  • SIDEWAYSSIDEWAYS Posts: 29
    edited September 2018
    please kabam!!
    give me crosshairs!
    Combiners and crosshairs can wait, I've been asking for Warpath for forever now.
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Pls add nemesis prime lpab1cfmkm3s.jpeg
  • Megaton tf5
    Barricade tf5
    Starscream tf1
    Brawl tf1
    Sideways tf2
    The fallen tf2
    Soundwave tf3
    Wheeljack tf3
    Rampage tf2
    Long haul tf2
    Scrapped tf2
    Shockwave tf3
    Crankcase tf3
    Crowbar tf3
    Lockdown tf4 ( hint hint )
    Galvertron tf4
    Stinger tf4
    Junkheap tf4
    Boss tf4 ( as a non playable character)
    Two head tf4
    Trax tf4
    Onslaught tf5
    Nitro Zeus tf5
    Infernocus tf5

I WANT COMBINER WARS ONSLAUGHT AS A PLAYABLE CHARACTER
  • I WANT COMBINER WARS ONSLAUGHT AS A PLAYABLE CHARACTER80mb0mt9g5af.jpg
  • GCRhapsodyGCRhapsody Posts: 7
    edited September 2018
    There also is a really cool throtlebot combiner made from Toyworld!
    Not sure what the name of it is but you can look it up it’s really awesome!

Yes throttlebot combiner and ruination it's my reference name to create my own ideal combiner and I include the name of jazz ,que(wheeljack) warpath, rotorstorm, skidz and smokescreen because is my favorite autobots :D
    How about Warpath kabam? this is only the I believe the 15th time I've asked.
  • DovahKingDovahKing Posts: 60
    edited September 2018
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »

They add character many players want, if 40 people ask for one character but 1 person ask for a different Character 60 times they're gonna go with the character more people have asked for there will be more revenue to kabam and more satisfied players, I'm not saying they won't but they're most likely to add a different and more popular character
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    DovahKing wrote: »

They add character many players want, if 40 people ask for one character but 1 person ask for a different Character 60 times they're gonna go with the character more people have asked for there will be more revenue to kabam and more satisfied players, I'm not saying they won't but they're most likely to add a different and more popular character

I don’t really keep up with this chat much, but I think kabam adds who they want. I’m curious if anyone asked about tantrum?
  • Kenny wrote: »
    DovahKing wrote: »

I don’t really keep up with this chat much, but I think kabam adds who they want. I’m curious if anyone asked about tantrum?

Maybe it was because Predaking was in Power of the Primes? But, then again Tantrum wasn't even a part of Predaking in the Toyline. Why did they choose Tantrum? He and Mixmaster were the questionable choices, but at least they made Mixmaster interesting.
  • crowbar
    f6pb89p689jd.jpeg
This discussion has been closed.