Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How to make the game less boring!

2»

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    I say we need a shark month, spotlight, am, arenas everything based on sharks as enemies and give us plenty of shark shards....

I’m for this a full month of sharks would kinda be interesting 🤔
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    I say we need a shark month, spotlight, am, arenas everything based on sharks as enemies and give us plenty of shark shards....

a full month of arena grinding isnt very interesting to be honest
  • Beastdad wrote: »
    Kitten wrote: »

No, it definitely isn’t.

Unlocking T3 mod sparks and having a way to earn more T4b would interest me.

Agreed!
  • SteffSteff Posts: 71
    since we will not have any new bots .... it would be nice to review the rewards and increase them in alliance mission (add shea t4b and alpha g3 sheaves) add alpha g3 t4b for up the bots 5 * in the master and unlocked all mods and power up 4r4 with all that add that would make the game less boring thank you
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Kitten wrote: »

No, it definitely isn’t.

Unlocking T3 mod sparks and having a way to earn more T4b would interest me.

This sounds better lol 😆
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    Kabam needs to make a Gerald reference in one of the story lines! @Synthwave what do you think?
  • They give transformers more respect than marvel that’s for sure lol