How hard is master?

As the title suggest, how difficult is it?

Comments

• McBusketMcBusket Posts: 115
    Please be more specific are you speaking “just completing easy [email protected] or fully exploring . Two very different things
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    McBusket wrote: »
    Please be more specific are you speaking “just completing easy [email protected] or fully exploring . Two very different things

I am talking about xploringsdb the paths. Need to know how hard it is so i can get my nuts to fight thrm. Any ideas?
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 665
    Depends on your bots. If you are running with 3* bots, it would be tough. If you are running with R5 4* bots with some forge or R3 5* bots, should be ok, maybe use some items if lag. If you are running with R4 5* bots, just autorun it :D

Compared to past spotlights, would say this month’s spotlight is one of the easiest ones. I don’t recall any path giving particular trouble. Just use Grimlock or beasts for shock.
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 347
    Have you thought about maybe trying it yourself?

Can't really gauge how hard it is for you until you experience it.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 2,257
    that1guy wrote: »
    Have you thought about maybe trying it yourself?

Can't really gauge how hard it is for you until you experience it.

Lol he's KittenPrime, as veteran as veterans exist.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,536

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.

Follow the 5 D's

Dodge
    Duck
    Dip
    Dive

and

Dodge

• BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 788
    Manthro wrote: »

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.

Follow the 5 D's

Dodge
    Duck
    Dip
    Dive

and

Dodge

Twas a funny movie
  • PiconiaPiconia Posts: 87
    McBusket wrote: »

I am talking about xploringsdb the paths. Need to know how hard it is so i can get my nuts to fight thrm. Any ideas?

Exploring i had a semi hard time running with 1-2xR4 fully forged and 3xR3 5 stars in the previous spotlight, and a confortable run with 5xR4 5 stars. I'm using 3 beasts for debuff clensing and 2 blade masters (3 in total with one of the beasts a blademaster aswell (Dinobot).

It comes down to the monthly spotlight mission and how confortable you are running against certain bots. However if you have Megatronus for instance, even a 4 star fully forged and awakened version can help you quite a lot, since he gains energy on his own and you're just required to dodge incoming atacks for the most part.
  • bacondudebacondude Posts: 49
    i did it this time without a revive
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,276
    Wtf? 😂
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 267
    I completely explored Expert, but spent 400 Energon to beat the Shock Block path in 3.2. I took that path first. Not even my duped 5* R3 Grimlock was any help... computer wouldn’t stop blocking & forcing me to take damage. Ironic part: Kickback the first go around was a piece of cake... even w/o the Bleed effect as an Advantage, my Max 4* BC made mincemeat of the Insecticon.

Not sure if I’m ready for the Main Event. Terrible at dodging...

Current roster:
    R3 5* Grimlock (sig 10)
    R3 5* Barricade (sig 10)
    Max 4* Tronus (sig 25)
    Max 4* BC (sig 30)
    Max 4* Screamer (sig 30)

Ironhide will be replacing The Fallen soon... I am about to Max Out that 4* with a sig of 65. I also have a Max 4* Nanojack (sig 20) & a Max 4* Tantrum (sig 20).

I also used a Beast Purification Team to take down Hard & Ch. 1 of Expert (all R4 4* with varying levels of sig), plus I have several other R4 4* with sigs unlocked (Cyclonus, Jetfire, Prowl, Ratchet, and ROTF Megs).

So... Any ideas on putting together a “Master” Team for this month?
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 189
    Speaking somewhat generally here and purely from a bot ability perspective devoid of upgrade level, I would want the following bots to fully explore Master. Essentially, I’m focusing on hard path 3.2 (Shock Block) and the bosses for 3.1 (OGMT) and 3.2 (KB).

- KB (purify debuffs like Shock just by using his heavy)
    - Tronus (well, cuz he’s Tronus. Best bot for OGMT and he can heal his way to the finish line)
    - your best Warrior (ideally Drift, Scorp, or Arcee — take 2 even)
    - Primal or MV1 (both can heal or at least turn DoT into a positive under the right circumstances)
    - the bot you “move” best with. Maybe it’s one of the above but if you have someone who just play well with than go with that

I felt this month’s Spotlight was the easiest of 2019 so there’s that. I handled 3.2 hard path with Shocky, 2 Blasters, Jetfire, and Drift for KB.
  • CheifloadedCheifloaded Posts: 130
    difficult enough to hurt your wallet?

Lol it can get expensive if you don't have a full team of r3 5*s at minimum. Using maxed 4*s will start to drain your energon quick.

Just try it, run the first fight of a master quest a few times so you can get a feel for how the AI fights at that level and keep telling yourself its only practice so you don't get discouraged.
  • I’ve only tried to complete Master once.

Let’s just say that the AI and buffs on OG Megatron makes me want to quit life.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 461
    edited May 16
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Speaking somewhat generally here and purely from a bot ability perspective devoid of upgrade level, I would want the following bots to fully explore Master. Essentially, I’m focusing on hard path 3.2 (Shock Block) and the bosses for 3.1 (OGMT) and 3.2 (KB).

- Tronus (well, cuz he’s Tronus. Best bot for OGMT and he can heal his way to the finish line)
    - Primal or MV1 (both can heal or at least turn DoT into a positive under the right circumstances)
    - the bot you “move” best with. Maybe it’s one of the above but if you have someone who just play well with than go with that

I felt this month’s Spotlight was the easiest of 2019 so there’s that. I handled 3.2 hard path with Shocky, 2 Blasters, Jetfire, and Drift for KB.

Why using 2 Blasters?
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 374

Around 2.67 hard
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 189
    DonApis wrote: »

Why using 2 Blasters?

Because Blaster is awesome! I have an R3/5* and R5/4* and love them both. Check your messages @DonApis
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,276
    DonApis wrote: »

Why using 2 Blasters?

Because Blaster is awesome! I have an R3/5* and R5/4* and love them both. Check your messages @DonApis

Blaster fan! I salute ou ;)