Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How hard is master?

As the title suggest, how difficult is it?

Comments

• McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    Please be more specific are you speaking “just completing easy paths@ or fully exploring . Two very different things
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    McBusket wrote: »
    Please be more specific are you speaking “just completing easy paths@ or fully exploring . Two very different things

I am talking about xploringsdb the paths. Need to know how hard it is so i can get my nuts to fight thrm. Any ideas?
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Depends on your bots. If you are running with 3* bots, it would be tough. If you are running with R5 4* bots with some forge or R3 5* bots, should be ok, maybe use some items if lag. If you are running with R4 5* bots, just autorun it :D

Compared to past spotlights, would say this month’s spotlight is one of the easiest ones. I don’t recall any path giving particular trouble. Just use Grimlock or beasts for shock.
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Have you thought about maybe trying it yourself?

Can't really gauge how hard it is for you until you experience it.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    that1guy wrote: »
    Have you thought about maybe trying it yourself?

Can't really gauge how hard it is for you until you experience it.

Lol he's KittenPrime, as veteran as veterans exist.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.

Follow the 5 D's

Dodge
    Duck
    Dip
    Dive

and

Dodge

• BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Manthro wrote: »

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.

Follow the 5 D's

Dodge
    Duck
    Dip
    Dive

and

Dodge

Twas a funny movie
  • PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    McBusket wrote: »

I am talking about xploringsdb the paths. Need to know how hard it is so i can get my nuts to fight thrm. Any ideas?

Exploring i had a semi hard time running with 1-2xR4 fully forged and 3xR3 5 stars in the previous spotlight, and a confortable run with 5xR4 5 stars. I'm using 3 beasts for debuff clensing and 2 blade masters (3 in total with one of the beasts a blademaster aswell (Dinobot).

It comes down to the monthly spotlight mission and how confortable you are running against certain bots. However if you have Megatronus for instance, even a 4 star fully forged and awakened version can help you quite a lot, since he gains energy on his own and you're just required to dodge incoming atacks for the most part.
  • bacondudebacondude Posts: 49
    i did it this time without a revive
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Wtf? 😂
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    I completely explored Expert, but spent 400 Energon to beat the Shock Block path in 3.2. I took that path first. Not even my duped 5* R3 Grimlock was any help... computer wouldn’t stop blocking & forcing me to take damage. Ironic part: Kickback the first go around was a piece of cake... even w/o the Bleed effect as an Advantage, my Max 4* BC made mincemeat of the Insecticon.

Not sure if I’m ready for the Main Event. Terrible at dodging...

Current roster:
    R3 5* Grimlock (sig 10)
    R3 5* Barricade (sig 10)
    Max 4* Tronus (sig 25)
    Max 4* BC (sig 30)
    Max 4* Screamer (sig 30)

Ironhide will be replacing The Fallen soon... I am about to Max Out that 4* with a sig of 65. I also have a Max 4* Nanojack (sig 20) & a Max 4* Tantrum (sig 20).

I also used a Beast Purification Team to take down Hard & Ch. 1 of Expert (all R4 4* with varying levels of sig), plus I have several other R4 4* with sigs unlocked (Cyclonus, Jetfire, Prowl, Ratchet, and ROTF Megs).

So... Any ideas on putting together a “Master” Team for this month?
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Speaking somewhat generally here and purely from a bot ability perspective devoid of upgrade level, I would want the following bots to fully explore Master. Essentially, I’m focusing on hard path 3.2 (Shock Block) and the bosses for 3.1 (OGMT) and 3.2 (KB).

- KB (purify debuffs like Shock just by using his heavy)
    - Tronus (well, cuz he’s Tronus. Best bot for OGMT and he can heal his way to the finish line)
    - your best Warrior (ideally Drift, Scorp, or Arcee — take 2 even)
    - Primal or MV1 (both can heal or at least turn DoT into a positive under the right circumstances)
    - the bot you “move” best with. Maybe it’s one of the above but if you have someone who just play well with than go with that

I felt this month’s Spotlight was the easiest of 2019 so there’s that. I handled 3.2 hard path with Shocky, 2 Blasters, Jetfire, and Drift for KB.
  • I’ve only tried to complete Master once.

Let’s just say that the AI and buffs on OG Megatron makes me want to quit life.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    edited May 2019
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Speaking somewhat generally here and purely from a bot ability perspective devoid of upgrade level, I would want the following bots to fully explore Master. Essentially, I’m focusing on hard path 3.2 (Shock Block) and the bosses for 3.1 (OGMT) and 3.2 (KB).

- Tronus (well, cuz he’s Tronus. Best bot for OGMT and he can heal his way to the finish line)
    - Primal or MV1 (both can heal or at least turn DoT into a positive under the right circumstances)
    - the bot you “move” best with. Maybe it’s one of the above but if you have someone who just play well with than go with that

I felt this month’s Spotlight was the easiest of 2019 so there’s that. I handled 3.2 hard path with Shocky, 2 Blasters, Jetfire, and Drift for KB.

Why using 2 Blasters?
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853

Around 2.67 hard
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    DonApis wrote: »

Why using 2 Blasters?

Because Blaster is awesome! I have an R3/5* and R5/4* and love them both. Check your messages @DonApis
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    DonApis wrote: »

Why using 2 Blasters?

Because Blaster is awesome! I have an R3/5* and R5/4* and love them both. Check your messages @DonApis

Blaster fan! I salute ou ;)