Arcee Sig

Has anyone else been having issues with arcee's sig being activated when pulling an sp? During an am match or 3.2 sm fight, I generally use sp1 4 to 6 times at least. In the last month I have seen it activate once(maybe twice). While her sig is only at 15, this is still a 51.2% chance. So pulling sp1 6 times should pull it at least once, rare occasions none or all.
Anyone else?

Comments

• RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 249
    Just did ROK mix and recorded it, was 3 pulls in 13 sp's. Going to do it 1 more time while recorded to see if I'm just being crazy.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,475
    I’ve always had trouble getting it off, but still would love my 5* awakened, beam me up kabaam!
    5 for 18 on second round....
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,470
    It rarely procs for me as well. Not sure whether it's bugged or everyone's just """"""unlucky"""""
  • MirageMirage Posts: 12
    Absolutely, she triggered sig rarely lately compared to in the past, even her sig is higher.
    Can someone tag a mod? Ya, I'm pretty good at tftf, but I'm not a forum surfer at all lol
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,470
  • Hey everyone!

Can someone get a video posted of this going down? I'll start getting something written up for the team to look into it, but a video of it will go a long way for us in seeing what's going on.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 2,406
    Hey everyone!

Can someone get a video posted of this going down? I'll start getting something written up for the team to look into it, but a video of it will go a long way for us in seeing what's going on.

lol since it's RNG-related how can I post a video saying it's wrong? Either I don't have unlimited power bar or I can't bother to withstand that Mixmaster punch bag for >10 special tries. In fact, I may put on a video popping 10 superior sig crystals to show how RNJESUS hates me.
    I believe all the videos will be too big.let me see if I can load it to YouTube and post a link here
    Please pardon the bad fighting. I was only there to make a vid showing the issue with the sig. I have gone more then 2 weeks without pulling the sig with her, I run in a top 6 ally so I usually use sp1 at least 6x in a fight.
  • Thank you! We're looking into this!!
    Thank you! We're looking into this!!

Thank you!
    Anything on this? I know it's a process.
  • Rocsolid wrote: »
    Anything on this? I know it's a process.

Definitely a process. When I have information, I'll update you!
  • Warrior2410Warrior2410 Posts: 154
    How high is the signature level? I'm curious.

According to the game, the Precision buff is not guaranteed. A level 45 signature gives a 63.4% chance to activate.
    How high is the signature level? I'm curious.

According to the game, the Precision buff is not guaranteed. A level 45 signature gives a 63.4% chance to activate.

Yes. Look at the vid I posted. Sig is hitting less then 10% of the time. This is consistent. I've yet to see it this am and only one time last am. Proly pulled sp1 100 times min in that timeframe.
  • sc00b3sc00b3 Posts: 24
    Yes but there’s also ability accuracy that isn’t really stat’d in the clear (there’s not a clear % of ability accuracy and how it’s affected by the invisible rock buffing or buffing in AM, or how it’s affected by forge, rank, or star level).
    I think this is a question across the board!