Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Arcee Sig

Has anyone else been having issues with arcee's sig being activated when pulling an sp? During an am match or 3.2 sm fight, I generally use sp1 4 to 6 times at least. In the last month I have seen it activate once(maybe twice). While her sig is only at 15, this is still a 51.2% chance. So pulling sp1 6 times should pull it at least once, rare occasions none or all.
Anyone else?

Comments

• RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Just did ROK mix and recorded it, was 3 pulls in 13 sp's. Going to do it 1 more time while recorded to see if I'm just being crazy.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    I’ve always had trouble getting it off, but still would love my 5* awakened, beam me up kabaam!
    5 for 18 on second round....
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    It rarely procs for me as well. Not sure whether it's bugged or everyone's just """"""unlucky"""""
  • MirageMirage Posts: 33
    Absolutely, she triggered sig rarely lately compared to in the past, even her sig is higher.
    Can someone tag a mod? Ya, I'm pretty good at tftf, but I'm not a forum surfer at all lol
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
  • Hey everyone!

Can someone get a video posted of this going down? I'll start getting something written up for the team to look into it, but a video of it will go a long way for us in seeing what's going on.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Hey everyone!

Can someone get a video posted of this going down? I'll start getting something written up for the team to look into it, but a video of it will go a long way for us in seeing what's going on.

lol since it's RNG-related how can I post a video saying it's wrong? Either I don't have unlimited power bar or I can't bother to withstand that Mixmaster punch bag for >10 special tries. In fact, I may put on a video popping 10 superior sig crystals to show how RNJESUS hates me.
    I believe all the videos will be too big.let me see if I can load it to YouTube and post a link here
    Please pardon the bad fighting. I was only there to make a vid showing the issue with the sig. I have gone more then 2 weeks without pulling the sig with her, I run in a top 6 ally so I usually use sp1 at least 6x in a fight.
  • Thank you! We're looking into this!!
    Thank you! We're looking into this!!

Thank you!
    Anything on this? I know it's a process.
  • Rocsolid wrote: »
    Anything on this? I know it's a process.

Definitely a process. When I have information, I'll update you!
  • Warrior2410Warrior2410 Posts: 154
    How high is the signature level? I'm curious.

According to the game, the Precision buff is not guaranteed. A level 45 signature gives a 63.4% chance to activate.
    How high is the signature level? I'm curious.

According to the game, the Precision buff is not guaranteed. A level 45 signature gives a 63.4% chance to activate.

Yes. Look at the vid I posted. Sig is hitting less then 10% of the time. This is consistent. I've yet to see it this am and only one time last am. Proly pulled sp1 100 times min in that timeframe.
  • sc00b3sc00b3 Posts: 33
    Yes but there’s also ability accuracy that isn’t really stat’d in the clear (there’s not a clear % of ability accuracy and how it’s affected by the invisible rock buffing or buffing in AM, or how it’s affected by forge, rank, or star level).
    I think this is a question across the board!